Hey. It's lonely out there

Hey. It's lonely out there.
I see everyone walk by with some sort of purpose, even that old lady walking her dog, even that 12 year-old kid riding his bike on a school day. Everyone seems to have a reason to keep on existing and I just sit there, alone, on some bench. And I just watch the world move around me. I really don't feel like going anymore. I don't see a point in living alone in silence.

Then don't be silent. I was like you a bit ago, started talking to some faggot, now i might have a boyfriend and look forward to it everyday

I tried, it only worked as a temporary solution before everyone left me again.

Confidence is important. Go get what you want, fag

Then find new people. There's enough on this fucking rock

Could even talk to me if you wanted

I'm up early and got nowhere to go OP. Let's chat. What has you down in life?

Than end it...or join the military.

I'm tired of finding new people every three months.

Friends all (but one) disappeared a month ago, left me to my own demise without a word. Can't find the reason why. Can't bring myself to care for anything anymore.
I've been like this for years anyway but they were the reason I kept going.

I hate violence, I hate to hate and I hate myself. I'm not killing myself either because I'm making sure that someone else is happy before I go.

Ending it is my fantasy (not OP). I just wish I had a gun so I could choose the time and place to go painlessly. I think about it 24/7, but not negatively, just neutrally, that it would be the nicest way to go since obtaining heroin is nigh impossible.

They disappeared? If they left you, they probably weren't real friends. I couldn't bear to ever lose one of my friends. You need to find some real friends, people who want you around and enjoy you.

I can't fathom people just dropping out of someone's life... I've had it happen to me too, it just hurts and it makes so little sense.

But you said your 'demise'. Has something bad happened recently in particular that 'made' them leave?

Also OP, it may not mean much, but you got a friend in this random stranger on the internet.

No one wants me around. I'm just a walking failure with no reason to exist.

>But you said your 'demise'. Has something bad happened recently in particular that 'made' them leave?
Nothing recently, if anything it was the most stable I had been in years. They were people who had seen me at my worst and helped me go through everything. Which is why I don't see a reason.

Other guy here. You're a lot better at comforting than i am... wish you both luck

I bet you're not a failure, and even if you ate, that's not a reason to be upset. It means you have room to improve, a chance to change, things to improve. Gotta be more positive!

I've done this with some guys i was with. Always makes me giggle..

I just do my best. I've had a hard life, I'd like to help ease someone else's pain. The least I can do.

That sucks user, I'm seriously sorry to hear it. Some people... I dunno. Some people just can't handle helping others, and some can just be very selfish with their lives.

But listen, whatever you've been through, you made it right? You can keep rising up in this world and find people who won't be so silly and throw away someone they should be caring about. You're worth that, having people who treat you right.

Sup Forums is a weird, weird place. Such a mix of people...

Improving anything is not the issue. It's finding a reason to start working on anything ever again. I just spend my days doing nothing and my nights thinking about what I could've done. I fall asleep after telling myself that I'll fix it the next day but I repeat the cycle again.

I'm tired of having to fight for nothing. Having to smile just to be sad in the end.

It's half the reason I can never leave.

To be real with you OP, it sucks but there's a lot of sadness in the world. And sadly there's not a lot of happiness. But sometimes, there's rays of sunshine on our cold corners of the world.

I went on a long journey to get where I am today To save you long boring details, I went from being able to walk, to not, overnight when I was nine. Had a lot of childhood trauma. Now I'm walking again and am currently facing the next biggest struggle in life.

Maybe you can't always be super happy, but you can find a ray of sunshine to share those struggles with that makes it a lot easier.

I guess that existence is suffering. I hate it. I know you are right cause there must be a reason why I kept going all these years. But I hate it.

Ya know... Screw it. Normally wouldn't even offer because Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but do you need someone to talk to on the regular user? I got email, Discord, whatever. If you need someone to ease your troubles and maybe make life a bit better, I'd be that person.

Don't worry about that, I have my ways. I just need to vent sometimes. And I'd rather remain anonymous, for other reasons.

Well I'm glad at a minimum then, you got to do some venting today.