This was the first game at the 1966 world cup

This was the first game at the 1966 world cup
Friendly reminder that England won the 1966 world cup

Drawing your first game means NOTHING

Spain lost their first game in 2010
Italy drew their first game in 1982
The Netherlands lost their first game in Euro 1788
Denmark drew their first game in Euro 92

It means nothing. England basically need to get one more point to go through seeing as only 8 teams get eliminated. In the knockout stages we will be unstoppable. Tonight was a fluke.

>Englishmen actually believe this

>This Nigel damage control

>England basically need to get one more point to go through
>meanwhile everyone else will have 3 or 4 points

>The Netherlands lost their first game in Euro 1788

Ah yes, the first game against Tsarist Russia.

and also all of those teams had world class talent. England don't have any.

You can;t win a tournament without WC tournament, unless you have an excellent manager.

England are more likely to go out at the groupstages than win it.

>E
>A
>S
>Y

>believe

Everything I said is a fucking fact you deluded welsh twat. We are going to blow the fuck out of Wales so hard on Tuesday it'll be like we are Japanese. Go fuck yourself. Bale is an ugly cunt. Giggs is a prick. Ramsey is shit, Robbie Savage is a shit pundit, fucking Welsh prick, go fuck yourself, Joe Ledley and Joe Allen will be destroyed by Rooney and Dier. Russia will probably beat Wales as well and Slovakia will be easy meat for England. Go fuck a sheep, welsh cunt. Ooooh get that welsh dick all wooly, ugly welsh bale cunt. I am glad Gary Speed hung himself. I only wish his head had been broken off completely so I could fuck his neck.

it means we can shitpost and make fun of englel

>67 Minutes - Number 9 Ivan Nikolahkin booked for coughing The Plague onto the Dutch keepers face

>he thinks I'm Welsh

>damage control
>AGAINST BANTER

>all this mad

>Everything I said is a fucking fact you deluded welsh twat. We are going to blow the fuck out of Wales so hard on Tuesday it'll be like we are Japanese. Go fuck yourself. Bale is an ugly cunt. Giggs is a prick. Ramsey is shit, Robbie Savage is a shit pundit, fucking Welsh prick, go fuck yourself, Joe Ledley and Joe Allen will be destroyed by Rooney and Dier. Russia will probably beat Wales as well and Slovakia will be easy meat for England. Go fuck a sheep, welsh cunt. Ooooh get that welsh dick all wooly, ugly welsh bale cunt. I am glad Gary Speed hung himself. I only wish his head had been broken off completely so I could fuck his neck.

We play on Thursday mate... Epic copypasta though.

Goal line tech exists nowadays

tough luck m8

>football is coming home

TOP KEK

>yfw prussia wins da euroc up

it can still come homes lads

don't give up, fight and win

Mad because he knows his faggot team is going home with 1 (one) point again after cheeky 1-0 wins from Wales and Slovakia

Wles are fucking shit

Germany is footballs home and that's where it's going