I know I'm at the wrong place to ask this

I know I'm at the wrong place to ask this.

How do I make some good friends.

I'm 28. In good shape. Decent looking. 6/10. I have no women in my life. No girlfriend. No friends.

I work. Go to the gym. Stay at home. I have depression and anxiety issues.

Help.

Smoke some pots

1. Fear is the mind killer
2. Go outside
3. Talk to girls
4. Get rejected, move on to the next.
5. Get over shit when you realise every human deals with the same anxiety every day.

Find people with similar hobbies, I had a panic disorder and a general anxiety disorder as well. I don't really have any issues meeting people because I've learned to cope with it

kill military government employees, put hair on your chest

>Facts
This is how I stopped taking the lorazepam and Paxil my psych insisted was necessary

Lets see be very friendly.
Show that you care and dont make everything about your self.
If you want tips on being friedly just ask dont feel liking making a list unless you care

I don't even know where to go. I don't like bars or clubs. In not in high school or college anymore. I don't want to mix work and friends.

And good friends, gay as it sounds, but go to some workshop / meet greet day for a hobby you enjoy.

I particularly enjoy going to hackerspace meets. There are a lot of interesting types, who have fun ideas for one day projects. Everyone pools their tools and resources and then pumps out something cool for the day.

You hangout, you learn, you can be friendly and you make something cool for the day.

join a co-ed sports team like ultimate frisbee or quidditch.
cute young girls flock to shit like that.

Really the friends you make at 18 to 22 are the ones you keep for life.
otherwise go to pubs/bars to meet people.
you only meet new people if you introduce youself. Its not like you have any friedns to lose

This is pretty solid advice. Volunteering also is a good way to meet people. Problem is with the above advice and my own, many of the people there are just like you. So sometimes it takes a while, or you need to put the first step forward.

But holy sweet fuck. If you do this, and there is a girl you find attractive, and by some fucking way you two hit it off. Become her friend and if you really enjoy her company, accept you may never be more than friends.

I've happily married of 12 years now. My wife and I were good friends for 5 years before we decided to take our relationship else where.

Honestly, if you can't just be friends with a girl, you probably don't deserve actual friendship, because your a selfish lump of pathetic garbage.

Put yourself out there and just hang around people, you'll pick up on social ques and skills, join a club or pi k up a social hobby

How old are you? Not being derogatory, but Im 35, and still picking up friends and stashing them for when I need them.

Just try to learn some people at your daily activities. At work. At gym. At something new you do. Just speak with them without intentions. When you know them a bit better you can ask if they want to go out for a drink. Try to find similarities. It's simple, i'm really good at making friends. Just talk with them..

Not true. I met some good friends in my early 20's. But the majority of my close circle of friends, including my wife, I met between 25 and 30.

I'm almost 40 now (sweet fuck.... that's depressing) and I still make maybe two or three new friends a year. Just people I meet through work with mutual interest. And yeah, some through fucking facebook and shit. Friends of friends.

take part in mass events, games, flash mobs, bike rides, camping trips, everything that interests you, at first you'll feel akward and it won't be comfortable , but out of hundreds of people you'll find like minded people

This is exactly why I don't have a lot of faith in getting a psych. They are humans as well, humans that have biases, as well as make mistakes.
Everything about this post is yes. Number 5 is one that a lot of people overlook.

Friends with co workers

Yes or no

Bump

Dominate them with imposing will

Quit Sup Forums and go outside

go to a christian church. lots of nice and hot girls there plus most of them are virgins *rubs hands*

First
Learn to be confident in yourself

This part is the hardest part but the most important
You can still manage to the rest without it, but it makes the rest a lot easier (Doing the rest will probably bring this along itself)

Second thing
Find a group to belong to: Since youre 28 im assuming youre out of Uni. So do some volunteer work, find a club to be a part of that meets in your city, or sign up for some type of yoga,pottery, or photography class or something! Honestly just find a way to where youre forced into a situation with people

Third: try to do something new every day
Break routine.

Fourth: Believe in yourself even when you dont feel it. Think that girl wont take your number or go on a date with you? Youd be surprised man haha most girls just care that youre clean and that youre nice

Charisma comes with practice and even if youre decent looking its all gonna come down to how you make them feel

Im a 6/10 maybe a 7/10 if I dress up but ive dated some of the HOTTEST girls in my high school classes and during my university years. Like I would litterally get people try to ask me why or they assume i just have a huge dick (I dont) or something. What it boiled down to was we clicked, they could talk to me, I made them laugh, and even though I didnt feel confident I just tried to believe it would work out in my favor (Ofcourse I respected boundaries and didnt just throw myself at them)

sorry about the shittiness of the writing, the grammar, and all Im exhausted, its 5 am, been studying for finals and im totally worn out.

and you dont have to do this part

But get away from Sup Forums. When i spend too much time here I find myself become more secluded, depressed, socially awkward, and for some reason cant carry a convo

I dont know what it is.

Just go out and try to socialize as much as you can and try something new! If you can interact with new people its a win, even if just for a few seconds of a time, it takes practice ot build social kills

"But get away from Sup Forums. When i spend too much time here I find myself become more secluded, depressed, socially awkward, and for some reason cant carry a convo"

Hands down.

Go outside

Sauce for the gif?

OP come on

Hi guys

Not OP

How do I get over my adhd and those pills that are just magic

Try using meetup dot com.

Doesn't every mother fucker want to be your friend? Most people fucking suck dude, you have to do a lot of sifting to find decent people

Most people do suck. Most don't want to be my friend