walking home at night

> walking home at night
> see This drunk Girl sleepten
> what do Sup Forumsro's

strip her

Take out phone for self protection then try to wake her up while recording so i cant get anything put on me. If she doesnt wake up call the cops to pick her up.

Try to wake her up and see what you can do to comfort her.

If she doesn't wake up or is asking for one, call an ambulance.

Then rob her, slightly grab her boobs and go home.

draw a mustache on her

Take her home, let her sleep on the couch with a blanket.
When she wakes up, let her eat a bowl of eggs.

Take her back to mine to sleep it off then force feed her eggs

op post results

kek

Don't get Aids

But......I wanted to be the funny one

Steal her wallet so I can buy games on steam.

Fake

I'm a nice guy so I would check if she is OK and if she is OK i would take her phone and call one of her friends numbers to pick her up, instead of police/ambulance...

anal probing

Check her pulse

this.
not trying to be beta or anything like that. just...
help her out.
seriously.
do this. if nobody answers, do the other one.

Honetly?
If i was alone?
Id try to wake her up and find out where she lived, if not waking up id carry her to my place and tell anyone that questions me that shes a mate who has had 1 to many.
When in the safety of my home id probably go in and try to get a good feel/ a couple of pics of her titties and pussy and ass.
Id have her on the couch with a blanket ready for if she wakes up.
If shes still asleep and not showing any signs od probably try to get her tits out then film myself jerking onto her boobs. Then id clean up the mess, cover her up and lay her down. Then maybe call an ambulance or police or someone and let them know i have her and that im not a bad person, just didnt wanna leave her out in the street and she wouldnt wake up so i took her in.
Id then move all vids and pics of her to my harddrive and delete from phone.
Then in the morning id tell her that i found her and couldnt wake her up to get her adress or anything so i brought her here for safety and that the authorities know that shes here.
She would be free to leave whenever she wanted.
Id then fap to the pics/vids/ memories

Call the cops, always.

Violet, you're turning violet, Violet.

give her mouth to dick ressusertation

shes obviously drowning

That went from 0 to chloroform real quick

best plan
find her most texted/most recently texted

Fuck her fucking faggot

I would get as far away from her as possible. If shes dead, you could get blamed for her murder, if shes drugged and or been raped? You could be blamed. She would wake up and assume you are the attacker that attacked her... Not only that but she could be a feminist and sue you for "touching her" even if you didn't. My advice?? GET. THE. FUCK. AWAY. FROM. HER.

bump to see where this goes

>thinking this is real

kek