Give me free easy ways of killing myself

give me free easy ways of killing myself

Other urls found in this thread:

textfiles.com/anarchy/PAIN/101waystk.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=InRMwptcgAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Borrow a gun or climb a skyscraper

Promethazine cough syrup overdose. Chug bottle take nap

can't borrow a gun and its not easy to climb a skyscraper, i want something you can do at home

Eat 12 cans of beans and glue your mouth and anus shut.

Dehydration

tackle a train

">drink 8L of water"

Say you have sever bronchitis and a persisting cough to doc if you need prescription

Jump off a bridge, climb high voltage thingy, jump in front of train.
Sorry for bad english

piss on a plug socket

No gun well give me an idea of where you live you could die on a landmark if your near one

do a the fuck you kill on the bridge hahaha

I am Russia?

OP here, how many sleeping pills is considered dangerous?

Its either gonna be free and difficult or easy and expensive. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

>do a the fuck you kill

i live in the UK, guns are kinda common but its not as easy to "borrow" one

> stab yourself
> eletrocute yourself
> hang yourself.

where in the UK?

Open your electric panel and lick the main terminals

no rope, ive tried to stab myself but i have no willpower and electrocution is too painful

I dunno

west midlands

take 40 500mg paracetamol/acetaminophen tablets
die in 1 - 2 weeks

textfiles.com/anarchy/PAIN/101waystk.txt

>easy

county?

rewire the mains box
forget to turn off the power

staffordshire, im not in there but im near

Grow a fucking pair, we know you are a pussy cause you want to kill yourself ok be a fag and do that. But seriously if you aint got the gut to finish it then just roll in a corner and wait for your death. Be a man, set up a live stream and fucking murder yourself fag.

Shot of bleach, shot of ammonia

I'm from West Yorkshire, if I was going to do it then I'd chase oncoming traffic on the M1 or tackle a train, out in the open the trains near me reach upto 90mph, enough for an instant death.

good try but no

>sorry bad English

why do British men kill them self very often? So many depressed people in UK? in other better Europe man country we are happy with our life. I used be in Sweden and I never meet one depressed person.

Join isis and give them your opinion

a train seems good, ill keep it in mind if no one on here can provide a a good answer

Wait, you are gonna be dead, money shouldn't be an issue.
>Get bank loans
>buy gun
>enjoy the sweet release of suicide

>borrow large amount of money from family
>You are gonna turn your life around
>You are gonna go to college
>make up some reason to receive money
>buy gun
>kys

>Jump off bridge

>listen to justin bieber

hire someone to kill you

Just take a whole bottle and drink a fifth of
whiskey within an hour or so.

But I dont think this is a good idea, this will
kill you, and killing yourself is for weak ass
pussies that cant handle a fucking paper cut.

electrocution is only painful if you try to do it with a low voltage
otherwise your dead in less than a second

equally you could start shouting racial shit in Bradford at night, guaranteed to get you shot/throat cut

Sweden is considerd to be a very happy place

>cut open wrists
>bleed to death
>good

IF you lived in the USA, you could just SWAT yourself. Call Swat, tell them you're a threat and already killed many people, they'll blow down your house, when they do, pretend to have a gun. Instant death. You could try consuming an entire box of sodium bicarbonate. It works for killing rats.

LOL dat filename

You wanna make it real fun. Hire a hitman to kill you. Engage in rat and mouse game with hitman. You win = Epic feeling of satisfaction (no suicide afterwards)
You lose = You die (You wanted to kill yourself anyways)

How long should my rope be to make sure I can tie a good noose and also have enough rope for a 2-5 meter drop?

just not on the manchester/leeds line, I use that almost every day

In Canada the same thing

you don't want to do it so fuck off

this little 13 year old had more balls than you ever will

the only way you'll ever die is of old age

watch this video
dry ice + a fan + some close space=win
youtube.com/watch?v=InRMwptcgAo

EMT fag here, the regret will hit you right when you hit the point of no return.

bank loan takes time, can't buy a gun without a license so thats more time, i dont even want to talk to my family and there are no tall bridges or shit to jump off

Nah just join Isis and be an idiot and refuse to duck

no licence to buy alcohol

>Free
You're gonna be dead why the fuck does it matter about money. Borrow money from the bank or steal money if you dont have any.

You sound like a 12 year old kid without a job and no access to money who has had a bad day

Fuck off and don't be a twat

Get a shirt or something, socks maybe, etc.
Clog your car or a car's exhaust pipe and stay inside. Turn car on and take a nap or whatever. Carbon monoxide buildup will kill you in your sleep.

don't drink bleach, it won't work

then steal it you fucking idiot. I swear some peoples kids...

If you really want to die you would have thought
of that, what would it matter in the end? they
cant charge a dead body with petty theft

Again I advise you dont kill yourself, but hey
its your life. And why the fuck do you want
to kill yourself anyway?

i dont have the will power to cut myself deep fuck getting stabbed
i live in the UK so the swat would try to capture me more than kill me and sodium sounds painful
she had more of a reason but nice try again
i know i'll regret it, i think anyone would
im pretty sure the police here think im a member of isis anyway so it wont be long

stealing it would increase the chances of someone finding out and stopping me

There are a lot of ways to kill yourself on this thread, at this point, you don't want to die.

i want to die but everyone is providing shit answers except ONE guy that told me to jump in front of a train

did he die?

broken Pelvis that's it

there's no easy way to do it "At Home" Go buy a toy cap gun, walk into a police station. Aim it at the police and start firing.

not sure if that's lucky or unlucky

You got a car?

Most painless way would probably be a heroin overdose, don't jump in front of a train and ruin other people's day.

Preferably, don't kill yourself at all. Just tell us why you would want to die in the first place, there'll come a time when you'll say you're glad you're alive.

no one knows, I think it's CG

im in the UK so our police dont have guns

Then fucking do it, but one thing to think about, life is beautiful, and you've only got one.

nope

interested as well
living in Australia so land is flat as fuck and can't get a gun
how to an hero Sup Forums

No it wouldn't just steal it and get the fuck out
of there, even if you did get caught, it would only
delay your dumbass idea of killing yourself.

>walk into police station with knife
>If metal detectors a very very sharp stick
>stab officer in neck
>Yell Allahu Akbar
>Profit

don't try to bullshit me life is very very horrible
look at the truth and get your head out of your ass

top kek

Of course people regret it.
You have a biological will to live that kicks in
It is the same reason you can not drown yourself without any extern help.
Also nice dubs

>there'll come a time when you'll say you're glad you're alive.
that's rubbish, it will never happen.
I'm not OP but I want to die, because of the fact we all MUST die. I hate the waiting, i hate knowing that I could die at any moment. What is the point of doing anything? I can't change anything, I can't make any differences, eventually everyone dies, and nothing was for anything. Matter it's self is in radioactive decay turning into photons, breaking down. None of this matters, why would anyone want to stick around for this nonsense?

ive thought about this and it always seems like there is no answer to it, IS life beautiful and is it all worth it
i want to kill myself because i feel like no one needs me, i have NO uses and im literally nothing to anyone and everyone. whats the point in living if you're not living?

Kek, it's horrible because you think it's horrible. Life is fucking great for me, beautiful weather right now, good friends, love my family, school is about to end (i have my last final exam in 2 hours). I also have some shit that i have to deal with but i focus on the positives

kek but no, ill get tackled to the floor and taken to jail for murder

OP here and i feel ya

Don't borrow someone else's stuff to cuck your shit up. You're gonna get it all dirty and seized as evidence.

>muh middle class life

im OP and we have different outlooks on life, you're loving it because you're someone and im no one, i have no one and i dont want anyone

That's a good one user, I've been to the mental hospital more times than I can count, and have tried suicide several times, but once you realize the beauty to life, it all changes. I still think about suicide often, but I don't work on it, Do it if you must, but if you're worried about pain, you must not want to actually do it.

Indeed you can die at any moment, and once you're dead you're dead for good. So why not enjoy the one life you will ever have? Do lots of crazy shit, help people, go fuck a nice hooker, do drugs if nothing else satisfies you. Trust me, there is SO much to live for. There are hundreds of things I want to do before I die.

You're something to me, user. As much as you feel worthless, your thread made me reflect on my own life. I feel sorry that you feel this way, but we're all pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and that's exactly why it's stupid to worry about anything.

Is there nothing you enjoy in life? Surely there has to be something. Trust me user, there are people who need you. Doing charity work and making a difference in people's lives can make a huge difference in your life too. I used to be depressed and suicidal, but I started volunteering at a charity helping the homeless and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Even working at an animal shelter will do you so much good man.

>tries to an hero
>fails multiple times
don't worry user, at least ill do something right for once.

>Better yet stand outside a cop station
> call them and say there's a bomb inside the building
>Everyone outside
>Run them all over with a car
>giant middle fingers painted on windows
>Blasting africa by toto
Tell us what happened

Not at home, but a gun range is always an option

OP here, im leaving this. ill probably be back another time but thanks for the suggestions. peace

Well, I understand that you're Dead set on killing yourself, I'm not going to stand in your way, but I recommend living life to the fullest. (The things you want to do) Then kill yourself.
>Once again, kill yourself, but enjoy life first.

>Dead set

Why not just heroine od, go out with a bang? kek

Don't do it op!

Kek