Can somebody please tell me how much I should spend on a vape and why?

Can somebody please tell me how much I should spend on a vape and why?

Please recommend a good vape, any price

Also, what is the difference between the types of vapes? And which one is best and why? E.g. "ohm", "rta", "atomizer"

>Pic related

Also general vape thread I guess, post yours

$0 is about the right amount

Wow is this a cringe thread? Fuck me ill be recovering for weeks from that. Nice mouth fedora user

Kek fair but I wanna quit smoking and ive failed so many times..
Alot of my friends say their vapes helped them eventually quit

You should not vape, it's way expensive. Just by cigarettes, a fucking "mod" for vaping can buy you just about 2 cartons of cigarettes. Don't be a fucking pussy OP

All that on the table is easily 250 dollars

Thanks for the advice, if you all think its so cringey I think im just gobna stick with smokes and die of cancer rather, thanks for your time

Im a single laywer so money isnt really an issue

No problem, vaping is just as bad you fucking idiot. Do some research. Either way it's killing you lmfao

Not if you eventually move onto oil without tobacco.. go for a cloupor op

I picked up vaping after clove cigarettes were banned around 2009. I must be a super cunt, I know. But I still smoke menthol cigars and cigarettes in addition to daily vaping. I don't know anymore.

If you want to quit just do it faggot, I smoked for 3 years like 10 cigs a day and one day I stopped I had one last memorial cig in the morning of 2013 and didn't smoke since. its not meth you weak fag

Why were cloves banned? Too lazy to google

Fancy flavors attract children. Think about the children.

Stressful job.. there are alot of triggers throughout the day ive tried quitting, guess its easier for some people

Start chewing tobacco. Only thing that stopped me was I thought I was dying. Turned out to be celiac.

Bumping for more opinions

Just put it away man, if you're at the shop and wanting to buy them pick something up instead or before you go take just enough cash to buy things you need and don't take with you any money for cigs.

If I dont buy smokes I end up substituting cigs for joints and then get too high to do work... I need to smoke something

Get a DGK atomizer, for weed only though (takes bud)

No it's not. You do some research you fucking idiot.

Trips of truth

Go buy a kangertech subox and shut your mouth OP

Build your own box mod, or at least mix your own juice. Ecigexpress has good bases and flavor concentrates; never had an issue with them, but never purchased online anywhere else. Shop markup for juice is 1000% of materials, don't buy from them. fasttech sells cheap mech mods and attys, but shipping takes fucking forever. Samsung IMR's are great batteries, always served me better than any efest. Always be cautious handling nicotine concentrates as they can literally kill you.

Pack a day smoker for 7 years
I picked up an Aspire pegasus mod for ~$70
Used the Triton tank for about 6 months before I realized I was spending about the same amount for replacement coils and oil

Got a simple 3 post RDA from a local shop ~$20
They wire and wick it for free whenever I want. Oil there is cheap too, made in house 120ml for $30

$120 startup, $30 every 2-3 months. I save over 2 grand a year by not smoking. And I dont smell like a fucking ashtray anymore.

Also started at 12mg nicotine level, now down to 0mg after 6 months. Just trying to break the hand and mouth habit now.

It's worth it OP, do some research, go check some local shops they'll help you out.

He's looking for an every day set up, not getting full fledged into building a set up. He's just looking for a vape.

forgot post

Thank you guya for the advice really helps def thinking about checking out some of those online

That looks fucken dope... you recommend subox or nesbox as better?

Inhaling anything is fucking bad for your health... Take a photo of the ingredients that are in the juice! Oh wait! It's not on most of them!!

>implies vaping is better than cigarettes

It depends if you want to stick with Kangertech proprietary products. If you're getting into hobbyist stuff you're going to enjoy the nesbox, it's literally the best bang for your buck when it comes to power delivery for what it pushes.

If you want easy swap battery access, a reliable beater that fits in the hand and life well, and can push a .4 build on an RDA nicely and that's it then you'll be happy with a subox

Dna 200(#2) with a Phenotype-L

anything powerful enough to take your head with it when it inevitably explodes in your hand

I hate to break it to you can do more damage from bioavailability from poor diet in life than vaping, please see the CDC report on vaping.

You aren't combusting anything, Vegetable Glycerin and Flavorings are usually natural and subjective to manufactuerer. You wouldn't know the vape market but juice is the one thing people pick up locally and are very picky about.

Go worry about yourself dude, leave people doing their own thing alone.

do it faggot. I smoke 25 cigs a day and quited directly after starting to vape.

Easy for everyday use: Aspire Plato (80€)
Small and versatile: istick pico with Melo 3
Best starter: Joyetech eGo AIO!!!

It works, trust me

lol

Thanks man will check those out right now

Will do some research on the 2 and see which is better and lasts longer

I actually know the guy who makes the Atty3. His name is Matt. He is a chill guy. Ran into him today actually.

What is the vape next to the atty? On the left

Honestly, it's the same board used with different clock voltages.

The question you need to ask yourself is if you're going to get into rebuildables, or if you don't care and want a vice without the stress of smoking cigarettes or to quit smoking and just replace a coil or throw one in for your first set up.

Vape now, no hobby, all in one ease - Nebox

Possible hobby, comfort, can actually be semi-beat on - subox

What can you do to the subox in terms of hobbyism that you cant do to the nesbox?

You met the man who may have designed the bell-cap... but the atty3 uses the same base-deck as the sapor etc... and you'll find the same base-deck on popular EHPro attys like the nixon.

Also, wotofo is based in shenzen; china makes all of the parts.

Oooo half a pack a day for three years? You were never a smoker.

$0 because they are gay.

Screw on an RDA and learn the different planet to atomizers that is Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers.

Kek

Ayyyy lmao :D xDDDDDDDDDD

Way to copy the first post faggot

FUCKIN ZERO AM I RITE?

CAUSE VAPERS ARE FAGS, RITE?

I spent $60 on my mod (ipv4s), havent had any issues with it.
I use some Twisted Messes RDA ($30) with some really premium juice my friend gave me ($100)
I also have a VCT Pro Tank but I broke the glass so I need to get a Pyrex replacement.

iTaste MVP 3.0 battery = week long charge $60 - $70, Nautilus Tank holds fluid for four or five days but don't get an all glass tank, make sure it has the metal weave looking cover over the glass or you will break that shit. They take BDC style coils and run for two weeks or so in between changes.

Went from two packs a day of american spirits to that and never went back.

Also, Nautilus costs around $20.

And try to avoid the cheap fluids. Premium "natural" fluid wont leave a nasty residue and it's generally better for you. And void those glyophosphates or whatever they're called in the cheap stuff.

Yes and so are all caps you giant faggot.

You -are- Dale vaping...

I've tried a few styles and by far that's my go to for hassle free vaping. I work to much to fuck with drippers or wrapping my own kanthol. I went for the longest life in both coil and battery and that was it. Not bad on cost either if ordered online, and its not some weird lightsabere looking bullshit with lights all over it, in my environment stealth is key to vape in my office space.

I totally get'ya.

What I find interesting most is you haven't deviated from the, well, "coffee straw" airflow nautilus tanks are famous for.

I understand it's benefit and appeal for people who don't want people to see any particles. I don't know, it just wasn't for me when subtanks and the like came out.

If you ever are interested in deviating from that airflow, I don't blame you if you don't; I recommend you check out a minivolt kit

I have a box full of stuff from Kanger and some others, and I found Nautilus to be my go to, the dripper was fun for making room filling clouds tho, but that's just for home. My fellow drones and I typically meet in an elevator and vape and hit a THC e pin on our lunch break. All thats left when we get out is a slight sweet smell and security or others have no idea. My company made it mandatory to leave the entire property to smoke so now 10 or so people all stealth vape around the office.

Fuck I hate this new PC no smoke world..

Wow you sound cool. Lol.

Best is meth, cost is a bit more

Dont do it its a slippery slope

JK buy a rx200, a charger for the batteries, a Crown tank and go suck some babydick

I wouldn't go that far haha.

But srsly tho, everyone is on something these days. Our higher ups are all pill poppers, mostly xanax and different mood elevators and my dept is full of mostly stoners. We laugh when newbies get hired and think they can get thru the stress on just being young and determined, they soon change that tune. THC e pins are a gift from god, blue smokes with a $80 cartridge are my choice for two weeks of face melting joy.

They also smell like a air freshener, whatever they do in the oil process makes it smell like perfume almost.

Shit man is that really what it would cost where you live? At my local store of choice I'd estimate that to be around $100-$150.

Looks like some kind of junkie explosion, clean yo shit dude...

goddamn people still do this loser shit so unabashedly?

btw i bought my rx200, batteries, charger and tank for about a 100 bucks so even mid kind of high end stuff isnt really that expensive if you WANNA CHUCK THE CLOUDS BRO

Vape pipes are like having a fedora in your mouth

>help me find a good mouth fedora
Wasted dubs.

>current year
>people around the world do different things than me

lul gud one m8 did you come up with that yourself?