The "male g-spot" an elaborate prank to get men to shove their fingers up their asses

The "male g-spot" an elaborate prank to get men to shove their fingers up their asses.

Don't fall for it.

I dunno man, it does feelsgoodman.jpg

Thank you for saving me.

My spouse fucked me in the ass with a "strapless strap-on" a couple of days ago. It felt really good and she enjoyed it as well.

of course, everyone knows its in the throat

Question is, how do you know that?

>"strapless strap-on"
I think that's called a cock.

nah google it

It's called a feeldoe.

There isn't even a g-spot for women.
It was made up by Graffanberg to fit in with his theories about women and sexuality.

Nah, it was made by Fun Factory, couple

Oh Really

>>how can you live with yourself, you let a female fuck you, kill yourself you depraved shameless faggot

how can you live with yourself, you let a female fuck you, kill yourself you depraved shameless faggot
well this proves not to listen to me cause im a complete fucking retard

I mean it made me cum twice like 3 hours ago sooo... Idk man

Nah it's real

i like it best when my best bro massages my prostrate with his penis

Actually do it, I have had a prostate orgasm
hands free with a dildo and that shit was
fucking explosive!

how does one prepare for anal masturbation

ive tried about 8 times and its sucked everytime, literally felt like reverse pooping and was uncomfortable, even when i hit the spot

can relate...I've also tried but never succeeded in feeling anything overly pleasure as promised by peoples tales...I can only use fingers or sharpies though...don't have anything else

it's not easy with the fingers tbh...
lub a lot... and relax...

ive fucked up many times also, i pooped a few hours before but once i stuck a sharpie up out came shit

yea exactly...can be messy at times, I've been mostly lucky with minor accidents...
How does one know where to find it/when theyve found it etc? It feels like you're just sloshing around a tight mess with no idea what you're looking for

i mean once you find it you pretty much know

ive fingered many girls before and it feels the same so im used to that felling

Another user with several unsuccessful attempts to find this elusive g-spot

Every time I even tree it hurts like fuck tbh. even trying to get a sharpie up there I'm cringing the whole time and can't really do more than half way

>superior sex
>live forever
>technocracy

> *hyuck* *hyuck* *hyuck*

no it's not the same as a girl

you feel a round soft thing from the size of a ping pong ball.. about one finger deep not more. when exited this "little ball" get harder , you can even ejaculate without having a hard boner, only by tickling the right spot