Go to a Rugby game

>Go to a Rugby game
>Have a great time with rival fans; can drink, chant, and have a good time with no danger

>Go to a Cricket game
>Have a great time with rival fans; can drink, chant, and have a good time with no danger

>Go to a NFL game

>Go to a football game
>Get stabbed, hit by a chair, trampled, flares thrown at me, and killed by rival fans

Is there a more degenerate sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7n9LXjOwHzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Go to a Rugby game
>Have a great time

>Go to a Cricket game
>Have a great time

>Go to a NFL game
>Have a great time

No one has a great time at a rugby game except for the players.

>this guy

The real question is, is there a more degenerate country than england ?

>Go to an english rugby game
>leave early when england starts losing

>Go to an English cricket game
>fall asleep

Fixed that for you

>Go to a football game with chavs
You're welcome.

Problem: rugby union fans are all public school faggots (at least in England).

thats what real passion does to you.

so the real question should be:

Is there a more passionate sport ?

>Go to a NFL game
except for Philadelphia. but yeah

We had a guy die at one of our NFL games because he got drunk and passed out in the wrong car.

The English are innocent man. They never ever start that shit. UKIP 4 lyfe Nigga

>Go to an NFL game

No one does that. Not even here.

Rugby games are full of chino wankers

come on bro leave us alone

The thread ended here senpai. There's no reason to continue posting.

Passion = violence? I guess religion is the most passionate sport in existence.

I'm a philly sports fan. Just saying we're a violent bunch. My friend knows a guy that got crippled wearing a steelers jersey at an eagles game

you sound like a real pussy

Serious question here...

Do Africans or Asians do this?

I often hear about soccer riots in South American or Europe. I've never really heard about any in Africa(outside of Arab-controlled Egypt) or Asia.

Is it possible that African soccer fans are far more civilized than white ones?

oh i love it. i'm just pointing it out

Africa has footy riots. Football isn't really a big deal in Asia

i wouldnt say religion is a sport... but it is something that can passionate people alot too.

also

although passion can exist without violence, violence can not exist without passion, unless it is triggered by instinct.

>Is it possible that African soccer fans are far more civilized than white ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=7n9LXjOwHzE

stop assuming violence is inherently bad
it isn't if both sides want it

Arabs aren't African 2bh

Egyptians are

That's Algeria lads.

Violence is always stupid.

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

Most violence is instinctual. People succumbing to their baser instincts. Look at all the violence in nature. Unless you think monkeys and wolves and lizards are all passionate?

not necessarily. Wether you like it or not we are animals. We still have our primitive instincts. Current society keeps them repressed all the time. so if two (or more) adult males want to fight each other i wouldnt say thats stupid, its just fulfilling biological needs.

Its is dangerous, of course. But so is skydiving or climbing the Everest, and people dont seem to consider those stupid.

Soccer's one of the least violent sports, so by your point of view, the players have low test compared to athletes in other sports. Why not just root for women while you're at it?

You are wrong. Easy example is if you found someone raping your daughter, would you not agree violence is necessary in this situation? Or would you try talk him out of fucking your child?

Violence can be necessary. Aggression may always be wrong. I think that's what you meant.

Rape is stupid behavior, otherwise no intervention would be necessary, so it's still stupidity causing the situation.

t. reddit

Well, football is the sport of the working class, of course it will have more violent fans

Of course, I'm not arguing that. My point was sometimes violence is necessary. Aggression may not ever be necessary. This is what I think you meant