RAGE CRINGE

RAGE CRINGE

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

gags.kim/shkbx-female-part-body-thats-are-tough-but-at-these-of-messa?SkyId=10846#
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignore this

Post hate.

Dirty niggers. Even if you dont relax around them they still get ya.

arm yourself lad and you'll be ok

lol.

That poor kid.

he's unironically wearing a vest, fuck him

Requesting pear version of this

I'm bored lads, does anyone have anything to post?

fuck, I'm mad

fucking white people don't understand the hardships of living in a white society.

I made myself sad guys.

gags.kim/shkbx-female-part-body-thats-are-tough-but-at-these-of-messa?SkyId=10846#

Like? Roads? Infrastructure? Safe neighborhoods? Gosh, how awful! :( so oppressive

kill yoself

I hope this is b8

disgusting

Anyone lurking?

Thinking about it.

alright let me know

Keke tell me this really happened user i wana believe

check the source at the bottom dumbass

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

100% Real. Committed suicide through liberalism. I wonder if, before she died of strangulation, she justified the multiple Muslim men who raped her based on chaos created in their countries due to global warming.

Yikes.

kek

"Let's face it, if Pippa were a Turk, some people would feel freer to say that a hitchhiking woman deserves to be raped."
WTF kind of logic is that? Since when does a woman deserve to get raped simply because she needs a ride? I'd hate to live in such a shit hole country where I have to worry about every female I know getting raped that easily.
If I was a woman born there, I'd kill myself

No wonder we never hear the end of him dying for our sins, women always hold that shit against you

Maximum kek

Is this Death Grips?

no, like having to cohabitate with niggers.

this sort of logic is the logic of rhas al ghul in the nolan movies. if you can see where the fault in it, then you're probably not retarded.

But she didnt "need" a ride, she went there with the intent purpose of hitchhiking across country.

In a country, living through about 50 years of non stop war. Where all factions have decimated any sense of law of civility. In a place where womens rights are notoriously crushed.

All in order to prove a point that the place is safe for women, safe enough to hitchhike.

I guess she was wrong, I guess it wasnt safe (logic could of told anyone that), and turk or not, sorry, she deserved to be raped.

wut? rephrase that

it cannot be done without a proper batman analogy, sorry.

>she deserved to be raped.
Why? How do you come to that conclusion?
How does a woman hitchhiking, lead to her deserving to get raped?
Holy shit if I had a pussy, I'd steer clear of getting into your car

>if i had a pussy
you do have a pussy, its just below your nose and above your chin

>One Runner's Story of Survival

She tripped and accidentally crushed him, obviously.

Can we not talk about your mother's sex life right now?

>3 reasons your weight doesn't matter

>1 you will die early, so you don't have to live with it
>2 because you will have a short life span, you can eat whatever you want! why not?! #YOLO
>3 because you're beautiful xDD

Because she left her country of safety, on a fool hearty mission, to prove some stupid, personal point.

She deserved to be raped, because its rapey place. Anyone that wanders into a rapey place, with the explicit reasoning that ........ its safe because im a white liberal woman......... deserves to get raped.

I dont advocate it. I just feel no sympathy for someone flying in the face of the obvious.

That was pretty funny.
That was an even better come back. Youre still a faggot though.

>How does a woman hitchhiking, lead to her deserving to get raped?
It doesn't if you take it out of context like that.

But, does a woman deserve to get raped by going into a hostile nation ruled by savage warlords and rapists to prove they are actually "nice" ?

yes

Did this just become a YLYL thread?

topkek, youve bested me this time good sir.

lost

Using this same logic, whoever thought of this is as dumb as a nigger, therefore they're black. QED.

I'm pretty sure her being white an liberal had nothing to do with why she did it.
I think she was trying to do those people a favor by proving they were actually good hearted human beings, seeing as we all see those countries as nuke targets.
But instead she was proven wrong and paid the price, I don't think she deserved it though

>she was trying to do those people a favor by proving they were actually good hearted human beings
mistake #1

This is why we should just let other countries do their own shit, woman tries to prove these savages are actually human, and gets raped for it

She was responsible for her own situation, she not only deserved it, she EARNED it.

She did not deserve to be raped
Nothing she did with her life leading up to that moment made it evident she would absolutely have to been raed at some point. Dont use words if you dont understand how to use them.

She was stupid for trying to prove a point and think she was somehow above the posibility of harm because she was an artist, but she brought attention to herself and made herlself a target ina place notorious for disrespect of women.

That doesnt mean she deserved to be raped. What happened was a result of a foolish person, privilaged with security their entire life, they thought they could travel without coming into harms way, and a severely unneducated person thinking they had an excuse to harm someone else because theyre 1) a woman 2) a foreigner and 3) different(probably thought she was crazy, try explaining an art project to someone with a third grade education)

>does a woman deserve to get raped by going into a hostile nation ruled by savage warlords and rapists

edgy
Guess humanity is better off not trying to help one another, if you do help, expect to get raped

>if you do help, expect to get raped
you keep flip-flopping, should we help or not? why should we help if when you try to help you get raped? which side are you on lad?

>redflagnews
k

i think, we should help this guy get raped is what hes saying

She wasn't "helping" anyone, she was trying to prove her own viewpoint to be the truth. It wasn't.
Helping people would involve actual action, the MOST she could have accomplished was proving they didn't need help anyway.

She was trying to prove a personal point. A personal point she could share with the greater public once completed. At any rate, how would this do the public a favor?

The country holds a religious based view that women are inferior, that men are the righteous and just, and what they say goes.

Favor, being liberal, trying to prove a point, or just because your a dumb fuck. A personal crusade of hitchhiking across said country is not going to change this view in the populaces eyes one single bit.

Place is full of crime, rape, murder, desolation and all the fun after effects of a war torn country and a oppressed population.

Shit like rape is something that happens every other hour over there.

How did she NOT deserve to be raped? She did not use any logic or self preservation, but actually put herself physically in harms way. Despite what common sense, news reports, friends and family may have said, she willingly put herself there, and paid the price. Almost statically.

So yep. Deserved the rape.

Where? Sri Lanka?

That's exactly my fucking point, this woman tried to paint these people in a better light and got raped and murdered for it.
Then these faggots are saying she did deserve it, so what's the point in helping someone if when something bad happens to you, you brought it on yourself?

check the source, you reddit faggot

You both deserve to die, that's my opinion and you can't change it

If I have an open can of gas and a bunch of warning signs saying " Please, no fire around my open can of gas "

You walk in and spark up a cigarette and get yourself burnt to the fucking ground. Despite my warnings, despite common sense.

You deserved to burn to the fucking ground.

In the same way someone putting themselves in a situation where rape and murder is most likely going to be the outcome, deserves to be raped and murdered.

>watch me kick this beehive! I will prove bees are nice

Thats not a problem. You are inconsequential to my daily living and I dont get butthurt if you think a way I dont.

>I dont get butthurt if you think a way I dont
huh?

You can have whatever opinion you want, I wouldn't recommend trying to hunt down and murder anons unless you want to face consequences.
Like rape.

This really happened. The problem here is that Turkey is not a proper Muslim country. It's filled with infidels, secularists, and atheists. And a few believers as well. It's not such a bad place, but fuck you'd have to be a complete moron to do what she did and for the reasons she did it.

Who's gonna rape me? You? kek

lets not turn these rapes into murders now

>implying that shit country had signs saying "Please don't be a woman around our men"

That is an entirely different situation.

To help someone, to lend a hand, and give someone physical relief or aid in a time of need, you do.... because you can.

What was hitchhiking across a war torn country going to do? Thats not helpful. To anyone. Even if she pulled it off, it wouldnt of made a bugger shit of a difference.

Thats not help. She wasnt helping.

She walked into a the fire and got burnt. Deserved it.

So what you're saying is all men from that country are rapists?

Probably the people you are attempting to hitchhike from, as i live in Detroit.

>implying you can murder me after I murdered you
2spooky4me

Right. As it turns out, whether Muslims are kind or not is inconclusive. What she inadvertently found out is that all brown people are savages. Muslims are not a race :^)

I'm saying per individual, there are probably 1,000% more rapists there than in the US. Source: my ass, but it's probably true if not higher

>implying the entire religion hasnt copped shit for the last century, for their abysmal treatment of women.

If you need a sign for this, you need more than glasses.

My deepest condolences

>In a country, living through about 50 years of non stop war. Where all factions have decimated any sense of law of civility. In a place where womens rights are notoriously crushed.

Proving ur massive ignorance right here. Why dont u go back to ur shack u redneck white trash trump supporting faggot. Europe isnt a country and neither is the middle east

I dont get mad, cause you hold a differing opinion.

>in the end
>we are just 2 skelemans trying to updoot each others pelvic bones

Europe is a state then?

That's good
This is my fetish

pippa was just another ugly spic guido...good riddance

suck shit you stealing bitch

Oh she went on her crusade before google was invented?