Can I just ask - where did all these rich rappers come from...

Can I just ask - where did all these rich rappers come from? Like I've never heard of half of these cunts or their shit music but suddenly they're exploding. Talking about their bugattis stacks and drugs.

Who the fuck are these people? Where is the money coming from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec_n2LkmH2E
g.co/kgs/svMQB
vincentgallo.com/writing/anthonykaufman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Help

1) congrats you've been sold an image.
2) why does it bother you that they're "rich"?

The fact their rich without really even having a career or popularity until all of a sudden is weird. Something is suss about it

well first we have the jewish music industry picking up the most ghetto weed nigga with a flow, putting him in a studio with great production and beats - voila u have your instant rap sensation
then u have niggas who made it, helping other lower niggas out by giving them a record deal and shiiet
who buys that shit? rich white urban kids who wanna seem gangsta
why do they like it? hollywood jews blast them with the image of the cool gangsta weed nigga on the media
then you have "cultural icons" like kanye who can literally sell their poop for $1000 (shoes, ripped shirts), people will buy it just because it has his name on it

i guess i have to explain it to you. they aren't rich. record companies are selling you an image. you and many others (especially the young and impressionable) are being feed big heaps of bullshit. rappers who are actually rich work constantly and don't have time to play and party like they do in videos.

were ripped and worn clothes shit when abercrombie and their ilk did it?

also stop drinking the jew kool aid. youre just as dumb when you think all rappers are really from the hood. its all an act. you're being sold an image fool.

an even more importantly why are people stupid enough to buy the crap they call music

How do you know they are rich? Did you analyse their audit reports?

Oh right, you're just another mindless sheep who believed them when their said they have a jillion dollars or whatever in front of a lamborgini.

because "everybody wants to be a nigga but nobody wants to be a nigga".
~Paul Mooney

money laundering

Makes sense to me.

Why isn't this well known?

how exactly?

rich rappers like migos?

Someone would actually buy Kanyes poop no lie

This must be a troll thread, because most of them don't have shit. Most of these "rappers" want you to think they have money but don't for some dumb illogical nigger reason.

if you believe them, most made their money selling coke or robbing and other shady shit.

but that's probably bullshit for 99%. most probably played small venues, sold some mixtapes and made a little money before they blew up.

This is how it works. You make a shitty loop of sounds no longer than 20 seconds. Give it a retarded hi hat beat with little percussive effect other than to pretend that your song has a beat. Add a a two tone bass line, full bass to trigger primal urges in beasts. Finally, add words to it: rhythm and meter are optional. Talk about hoes, cars, money and other shit that idiots would get into.

Then, yes, suck some executive's cock and hope they give you a deal.

Literally heard someone tell me this today;

> " G Eazy is probably the greatest white rapper"
> mfw

Maybe because Daquan's mix tape is fire?

Sounds a lot like dubstep and most other electronic music

I heard some kid telling his dad a few weeks ago

>but dad I don't wanna go to school. I wanna be like xibit and get rich pimping cars. You don't need to go to school to be a pimp dad

mostly concerts, performances outside country. they say they've given dozen concerts in Europe, 30 night club appearances, and money get deposited to accounts from abroad, sometimes accounts are even abroad.
too bad experienced accountant fags do not lurk, they know better. basically there's a lot of money laundering potential over intangible businesses like art, music, software, etc.

Guess what? Hip hop is basically fucked up electronic music! DUBSTEP , for example has loops, bridges, progression, drops, and more than a grand total of 5 synth instruments that rap has. But most don't realize that they're basically listening to electronica because 'hurr it has words in it'

that girl is hot af

It is
You're just a fucking idiot
Please leave Sup Forums and never come back

Kind of depends on what you define as rich though. The ones who are still in the process of "blowing up" still have relatively low net worths a lot of the time, but the tour money those people make is definitely not a small amount.

No no no, this is how we learn.
Its ok to learn.
Learning is fun and good!
Yay! :)

Kid has a point. Pimps dont have time for school n shit. Nice dubs btw.

get loan for new clip and jewelry/cars
then having debt by record label

faking it
fake watches etc

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec_n2LkmH2E

>Can I just ask - where did all these rich rappers come from?

FROM UNCLE TERRY \m/

HSBC bank launders money for a who's who of bad people. A few extra niggas with their nickel & dime rap money will be nothing. The bank charges 20% for "specialty services".

>american issues

Most of these "rich" rappers will be poor in 10 years. The same as NFL players blowing their money in a month.

If you go into music and can't write music or lyrics, you have to be super careful with your money. Royalties go to the wrriter first, record company next and performer a distant last. The reason Flavor Flav isn't living in a cardboard box is because he wrote/composed all of Public Enemies music while Chuck D did lyrics

Doubtful.

>ghetto weed nigga with a flow
I take it you haven't heard modern rap. They don't actually rhyme or have any sort of flow these days. It's all about hooks with distorted words that are fun to say.

/thread

feed the machine

Is that the chick from fucking Birdemic?

Toppest of keks m8

The rich rappers go to the studio, gets a pre-made songlist and just speaks into the mic then goes back with tons of cash to party with

Because they're niggers.

Yep

Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace.

Fucking retarded.

tiplel

Gotta love the Terry hijack. Never gets old looking at the most inspirational troll out there.

Hey terry, if thats you, mind sponsoring me some money so I can finish my commercial license? ;D

Most of them are back in the hood with no money, in debt, and with the IRS after them in three years.

underrated

i have bad news mate
feminazus stold my good angel dust :(....

g.co/kgs/svMQB

Sweet ride

RACE WAR NOW
GAS THE KIKES
HANG THE NIGGERS
GO GO GO

Listen to decent rap that isn't run by shit labels.
$uicideBoy$ for example is good shit

Rap labels launder drug money for various gangs. Rap music is contrived for this purpose.

What else do you think would be the purpose for a style of music that mostly goes: "nigga nigga nigga, gonna be a mothafucka for a bitch nigga, nigga nigga nigga, why you gotta play a nigga for a stay a nigga"

Haha god damn that's too accurate

*they're

Q. This is why my first question was, what do you want to talk about?, because I don’t have an agenda here.

V. Let’s talk about what a wonderful president George Bush has been so far.Let’s talk about how ridiculous handicap parking is. Let’s talk about why the Puertoricans think they need to have a parade down fifth avenue. Or for that matter why the gays do too. Why isn’t the Veterans Day parade down fifth avenue? The people who secure our nation get a couple blocks in Brooklyn while the fags and spics get Fifth Avenue.
Let’s talk about revenge.

vincentgallo.com/writing/anthonykaufman.html

Nigs throw all their money at the rap, and then head down to the nearest walmart and steal everything they can grab. That's where.

there is a tiny market. there are a hundred thousand country stars and maybe 50 rap stars. black people are extremely pretentious and, in an autistic way, selective and exclusive for the pretentious sake of loving a worthless black artist. that works. they can't handle 100,000 artists but 1/50 might hook them and get all of their money. consider that black people make up nearly 70% of box office ticket sales for movies that are 90% white; 98% white when it comes to real stars. that's why they don't put more black people in our films because they wouldn't really raise their percentage in the theater much compared to making all others avoid the film and then it wouldn't sell overseas at all.

they have NO taste. it's all pretentious bullshit bad taste for the sake of it.

Are you a fucking child

They just getting a bunch of money fromt their laben. Universal is universal-
Heil Hitler du Nutte

They're exploiting the same people they claim to sympathize with.