Honestly, I'm sad...

Honestly, I'm sad. I can last 10-25 minutes in bed versus a vagina but when a girl gives me a blowjob I never end up cumming without having to jerk off. How the fuck do I get her to make me cum in her mouth with me being a fuck?
Like, NEVER has it happened and I just want to see them suck until I cum in their mouths. Like seriously..please give me advice.

simple, have her suck your dick when you think youre about to cum from fucking her

date a girl that can give decent head

if you have a steady gf, dump her ass or cheat on her with someone else, there are girls out there who can give decent head. but they are a rare breed

Get a girl with a feminine penis. They actually know how to suck a dick.

you're an awful person

I feel your pain m8, im the same ive only ever cum twice in her mouth and its mostly been handjob for like 80% then 20% blowjob, if you can try and not cum for like a week then try itll make it alot easier but i can only really make it like 2-3 days without needing to bust a nut

Send her to blowjob school. Im accepting new students at the moment

Cumming is 90% mental, I think it's hot blowing a load in a chicks mouth and so I just think of that and it gets me closer to cumming. Just relax and pretend you're face fucking your darkest fantasy.

i try but donald duck has a wet bill and feeling a warm mouth breaks my fantasy

You suck dick for a living?

fuck off newfag
>implying being a cuck in a monogamous relationship is going to get you what you want

not everyone is whipped like you faggot-kun

I've always been partial to lola bunny myself

obviously never had a loving gf

a basket ball would fall out of that sluts ass

Be thankful you can cum takes me legit hours and my dicks massive so girls can never go for that long and I don't cum from head if I'm wearing a condom and every slut has some disease so nahh I even fucked prostitute and she couldn't make me cum and had to stop 3 times

One of my fantasies

Be a bit harsher and dominant blindfold her, slap her and fuck her. When you are close to edging let her suck your cock till you cum, if that doesn't gets you of you can masturbate while she sucks your dick, just show her that you are the one in command.

mmmm while the globe trotters gang bang her?

find a more experienced girl. they tend not to be experienced when they are 10

I don't see your obsession with cumming in mouth

I can't cum in the mouth either and I've had girls give me head till my legs shake

but I don't much like head in the first place
>shrugg

Or go to Utah.

All of these things are true. The lack of punctuation gives it away.

ITT: mutilated penises not working correctly

Globe trotters, Monstars, and a pony.

actually my gf is sitting next to me and is pregnant with my child

try harder newfag

dick mcshitter, interweb psychologist/detective

>in it for the long con

What are you a fucking faggot? Your wife knows you're a Sup Forums dwelling loser and you're most likely getting cucked by a BBC

Yeah I know what you mean, it usually happens quickly or not at all. Guess you gotta just tell her what to do, "deeper, faster, stroke my balls", grab her head and guide her etc.