Going to lose my virginity to my girlfriend next week

Going to lose my virginity to my girlfriend next week.

Any tips Sup Forums?

>inb4 all btards are virgins

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRhx6UwuwVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where a rubber.

Don't rush into things, focus on the foreplay first and get her and yourself worked up well before the actual act itself.

That's what I got off the top of my head; Got sauce for that delectable webm?

A study shows that anal is the best way to orgasm your gf. True story

Nah I found it earlier this week, and have been looking for sauce too.

Is it feasible to think I can make her cum on my first try?

farting is ok

Of course. If you take your time and get her to the point of practically begging for it, it'd be pretty hard to fuck up - unless you prematurely bust lol

I dont think she's into that

/thread

Alright, and how long would you say I could last? Friends say I won't even hit the 5 minute mark.

valentina nappi

Worrying about what your friend's think is the wrong way of going about this. You're worried about impressing your friends - Worry about impressing the girl and that will speak volumes more than what you could ever tell your buds.

fuck her right into the pussy

Take it slow man. Don't rush anything and don't be nervous, it could kill the vibe, and your hard on. Kick back, relax, and just let the magic happen. Good luck to you Sup Forumsro!

quickest google got me this family

Valentina Nappi's pussy gets scored on Cumlouder.com

Thank you based user!

Don't jerk off before - you may hear shit about lasting longer or whatever but trust me when I say you'll enjoy it more when you're horny as fuck.

Secondly, foreplay goes a long way toward great sexytime - make her feel like butter, simultaneously getting you worked up makes for some epic times had by all.

No one is at first. It gets awesome after a few times. Just start very gentle use toys or fingers first and make sure she is/feels clean.

You guys are great. Thank you Sup Forumsros

Or lick and tongue her ass. The earlier you start the better itll be

boy bottom
girl top

>you do this thing, this thing right
>where you on bottom her on top,
>you pull her shoulders down onto your cock,
>so you aren't only thrusting (pushing) but als pulling (by manipulating her torso/body down in synch)
>you'll pen cervix
>make her moan
>do in comfy location
>blankets, alone, privacy

Foreplay is the most important thing there is if you want to make the girl happy. Start off by kissing, then kissing her neck or sucking on the lobe of her hear. Play with the nipples. I like doing small circles around them and then give them a little pinch. Sucking on them is fine too. Then slowly start kissing down to her stomach and then go above her vagina and take a small detour to her thigh (just briefly to tease her). Then take your hand and place it right above her clit to find the "stem" of the clit (you want to grab it on the outside of the vagina). Gently rub it and open her vagina up and suck on her labia (get both sides). Once things start getting heated up put ONE finger inside of her to your middle knuckle and do the "come here" sign with it. If you want to you can stick one more finger in there after a little bit. Once she's nice and ready then you start fucking. It won't last long, but at least both of you would have a good time.

5 mins of actual sex is plenty enough. Focus on the foreplay until she just cant handle it anymore and tries to pull you inside. Foreplay is easy, just find the clitoris and gently rub it with two or more fingers.

foreplays only important if you cant last long in the sack

Do anal your first time. I did. It makes the memory all the more awesome.

Sauce btw ?

You're fucking retarded.

this, no lube, no warning

>give er' ye old spit-n-go

sauce ?

lol virgin detected

no you're just an autistic conditioned retard

oh shit son egocentric gnat hive

Lol op here forgot to mention it's gonna be in my car, rip

Holy shit. Daniel?

don't pay more than $50

when u uncomfortable keep going and remember it, uninhibited

Forplay is to get HER in the mood so she doesn't lie there like a sack of shit making you do all the work.

kekm8

yeah, you must get all the ladies.

Planning on taking her to sweetfrog, that's about it lol

go find a new her retard newfag/betas

masturbate before the action

only the underage (hahaha, for you anyway retard slavemites) sexy sassy tight lipped cheeky saucy meow cat ones you faggot shit cunt

nah then u just smell like cum and ur half done before its begun

I was so completely confused by this picture for a full minute or two..

No, you are a fucking idiot, not same user. For your first time foreplay is key. Going from doing it yourself to an actual pussy is night and day. Unless you lie on the Internet most people bust pretty early. It ends disappointing for all involved.

If you can make em cum from foreplay then the actual act itself is just a bonus.

my foreplay lasts days and then im good for an hour+ in the sack

i really dont have an issue with beating up & striking women

Talk openly about birth control, if she's isn't on the pill try to get your hands on some proper condoms I recommend Crowns.

Foreplay is for both of you. If you don't enjoy foreplay you're with the wrong girl. That or you should just skip the effort of getting a girl and stick with your hand.

My uni sold me 48 trojan blue condoms for 10 bucks

Why next week? and how do you become together without fucking?

Try not to cum after 12 seconds. Masturbating about half an hour before it's going to happen so you last longer. First time is always a bit shitty so dont be afraid to wear two condoms if you dont want to fuck up. But, dont focus on getting her off or being a dork for being "bad". If you stress yourself too much your going to have a horrible time. If you and your girl plan on drinking or smoking pot dont overdue yourself or your willy will be in standby till the second coming and it wont be yours. So and lastly, try to focus on a good foreplay and use your hands and mouth to make her feel good. You dont got these suckers for holding stuff only you know? Oh, and try to ask her what she likes if she has any experience. Fingering a girl who is not into fingering is a no no.

Part 1 of archived post on similar topic

Don't listen to this retard. Don't wear a condom. Sex is shit with one on. It feels like my dick is getting choked.

Ever had a gf? I also had mine without fucking first

Part 2

Just think its an oversized cigarette or joint and suck his dick dry

ur fucking plastic as god intended

Did you actually have to plan when to lose your virginity? Are you a chick or something?

part dr3i

I took her to a rave and we really hit it off. I then had to go back to uni and we've been texting, and shes super horny for me. She gave me head when I got kicked out of the club cuz I got caught with bear, but that's because she was on her period. Anyway gotta go take final thanks bros

make sure to have fun and enjoy yourself, do everything you want to do

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRhx6UwuwVM
you dont want to be like this

part 4

Same user here, can't believe I forgot this - But if your fingerbanging her trim your fuckin nails

part 5

I have a gf, we fucked on our second date (if you can count her coming to my place as a date)

First of all, nothing is better than bareback. But one thing I wasn't aware of at first is that there is a huge experience quality difference in condoms. I mean sure, they are viewed as protection, but having a thinner condom that is still safe will make sex a lot better. I was seriously blown away by Crown Skinless

>Where a rubber.

Probably at the store. They're not that expensive, though...

Well that makes sense, as long as you're not one of those annoying americans who set a date for when they want to first fuck rather then just getting to it.

Dude you wont last but a couple minutes, but
the key is to get them going real good before
you start. Over time you will be able to last as
long as you want when you get the right mindset.
but for now, just fuck her and nut, and if you are
done first and shes all worked up, start eating
that shit til she gets off, problem solved.

My first time I lasted ages, I guess it helped I was 23 not 14

This user gets it. With experience you know to get the fingers and tongue on overdrive, gets them nice and worked up then when the sex happens their stimulation levels should be pretty darn high leaving you and them to do their thing to keep it going.

never nut and then eat... you eat and then nut.

Had mine without even trying. That was when she actually looked good.
She had that perverted young, small, petite and curvy body before turning into a fat whale. Ditched her ugly fat ass. She was dick hardening material.
Didnt have another one since then though. Miss that body. Could threw her around like a tool.

I'd say for your first time, you will probably fail. But don't worry, it happens.

Don't wear a condom, just pull it out, unless your gf is a filthy whore, then wear a condom.

beta faggot, i foreplay for weeks at a time with my own personal harem of 13 10/10 qts before i proceed to fuck each one for a month. im a navy seal and you should kill yourself for being a manlet

have a wank 20 mins before you will last longer

Well I do usually eat first but the kid wants to
get off, why not fuck first the first time?

Whatever you do, don't wear a condom OP.

Raw Dog Crew reporting in.

Pulling out for the first time probably isn't the best advice. Can you imagine her getting pregnant the first time. OP wouldn't want to fuck again with that as a first experience.

Yeah, I was gonna fix it, but fuck all that noise

just dont think about it. it's not a big deal.

Make sure not to wear a condom, it feels really bad and totally kills the mood. To last longer, squeeze your muscles when you feel you're about to cum to hold it in. Don't pull out as the sudden sensation of cold air will make you cum. Just keep going and you'll be good.

This is bad advice but I do agree on the raw dog
its his choice anyhow, not to mention he could slip her birth control pills if he wanted to. My first time
I was 16 and fucked a 24 year old neighbor
she was on birth control and I got to raw dog
AND cum inside, shit was awesome.

I'm a bit jelly though a good friend of mine
got to lose his with 2 chicks lol.

Keep both of your hands moving all the time. Women love their skin being touched. Don't be afraid to tell her that is okay for her to say stop or this isn't working.

cigarettes on her nipples

>navy seal

It's not how long you last, it's how many times you can keep going afterwards

less pain in me = more pleasure for her

Foreplay aint inportant? Try going down a water slide with no water nigger

its not going to be anything like that webm. and if it is, shes a whore.

>the waterslide gives no shits you stupid retarded cunt, bring your own water

op can't inb4

Make sure you pop a blue pill beforehand.

>
Try anal after giving her a hot fudge enema, it's delicious!

>greentexting shit that dont need greentexting
Lurk more newfag

you need to master control over your cock before she can worship it
>sensei say, 'dip balls in hot coals and fuck bag of rice'

hahaha you autistic shit

what an embarressing person