Egyptians were black. prove me wrong

egyptians were black. prove me wrong.

>protip: you can;t

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E
youtube.com/watch?v=Od-tfL8u_aQ
i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ottyD9wS--/1014549815216332578.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits

Just get educated you silly pants

Egyptians had a civilization...

a black civilisation that all the made wite bois stole

yeah we was kangz and shiet

can you imagine the smell of that "women", BLEH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

literal egyptian

Mmm hmmmm. So was duh aynchunt Chinese and duh aynchunt Indians and duh aynchunt Greek, and Alexandur duh grate.

Deez white peoples steelin our histury

Yea niga. Fuck deez crackas appropriatin our shit.

Niga baytovein black too.

the egyptians preceeded all of those btw and they were literally black

The Egyptians were Berbers and then they were led by Greeks you fucking pea brained autist.

get your tiny little brain to reed that

atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/

This is fantastic proof against any niggers or sand niggers who claim this bullshit. thank you for this link user, please accept a few internets

This is spam, I get redirected every time I open it

As someone who is half Egyptian, no this is not true.

Are Europeans white?
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E

I don't give a shit. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can;t

no it isnt faggot you just count argue with it

>>calling me a faggot
>>not realizing you've already lost the argument

>not realizing blacks are egyptians elaready

The very same "people" who want to take credit for Egypt's past greatness just happen to be the same ones claiming they built America. One only has to look at rural Africa to know that they have neither the skill or ability to build anything greater than a mud hut.

I do believe however that there were black Egyptians just as there are black Americans and black Brits. But to believe that they were responsible for a civilization the scale of ancient Egypt is laughable at best. If one wants to see what black "people" are responsible for when it comes to societal contributions Google plight of Detroit.

>being this racist

it really makes you think

they have a point

Portraits from Coptic period... A time of Coptic Christianity... AD... No lesson in that.

>emoji placement
>comic sans

you came so close!

you'd use the real nigga filter if you really wanted to make it look authentic, 6/10

Except for the fact that predecessors were responsible for defacing statues in an attempt to keep the dead from the afterlife.

is this real?

Chinese invented gunpowder, you'd know that if you weren't so busy chimping out over someone stepping on your shoe or whatever other perceived disrespect your feeble mind concocted.

this did actually happen, whitewashing of history is real.

'n' weez useta flys 'round 'n' beeld da
Peer-uh-mids jes usin' ows minds...
Until ebbil YT scientist found a way to remoof
aws Pine-eel glan' 'n' sheeit!

Which Egyptians, OP? There were many.

You can't spell for shit, you stupid nigger. Go back to the cotton fields.

Mighty black race, unequal to any other and certainly superior to the European white man....yet eaisly conquered, dismissed and forgotten.

Why haven't niggers done anything since the pyramids?

Haha, I know you ran that through a spell check.

Sand nigger dont claim this, since sand niggers actually do have had successfull roles in history

So those strong black mens and womens were not only invaded but had their accomplishments stolen. You would think such a great people would have saw that coming and stopped it.

Great then that would make black people the worlds worst slave owners and they have no excuse or right to complain about slavery anymore

We took care of Tay.

Sports and talking fast are niggers only claims to fame. Other races are at least trying to further science. (except for mudslimes. They are sand niggers)

>calls me stupid
>is clearly retarded
go fuck your sister hillbilly

itt: kangz

I NEED TO POOOOOOOOOO

This. Holy fuck who built the pyramids?

It wasn't aliens or the illuminati.

I've been reading Egyptology books since I was 9 and even I know you're full of shit. Zero shame in taking the bait. The closest Egypt at any point got to being ruled by blacks was the Nubian kingdoms, which never reached the same lustre as the Old, Middle, Late or Ptolmaic kingdoms.

Arabic numerals all over the page but "mudslimes" have no claim to fame... Classic ignorance.

ars ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society.

/thread

This

I'd very much prefer Roman Numerals, but we are stuck with this bullshit. Mudslimes are destroying this world with oil and terrorists, and faggots like you are backing up their hate.

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society.

>I'd very much prefer Roman Numerals...
Don't go full retard, user.

We did some amazing stuff a long time ago then stopped doing amazing stuff cause white folks started doing amazing stuff to stop our amazing stuff and we havent been amazing since...unless theres a ball in our hands.

This.

No it fucking didn't you retard.

This is a fairy tale niggers tell their kids to make them think they're better than they are.

His granny must be fucking retarded then cause the Romans trounced Carthage like a little bitch.

the is the affect you being so retarded is having on your tiny little wite brain, just makes you more stupider.

Sorry, what. Are you saying Hannibal's invasion of Italy didn't happen in the second Punic War, because it did.

He was by no means a Black African though, they're called the Punic Wars after the Phoenicians (Punic in Latin, people from modern day Lebanon) that settled in Northern Africa and became a major trade and naval power.

Did you bother to fucking read it?...

Cause he was wrong, and now you're just fucking retarded for parroting someone else's stupid bullshit...

If you read it, it said those practices were going on since late bc.

WE WUZ KINGS N SHEEEIT

Right? I suppose white people broke the nose off the Sphinx as well.

Hurp.

Yeah but read that retarded Facebook post about it....

I won't deny the wars happened, but they did not fucking win.

They did not fucking rule over Spain, Portugal, Germany, and France.

They were a major power at the start of the first Punic war... That's it.

After that they just got worse and worse.

you really don't have an eye for irony do you?

Yes, I read it, faggot. And he was correct -- all of the pics in that article are from the Copic period. The article told you that the portrait practice existed before then, but it didn't show you ONE pic from before then. Fucking idiot. I prefer to go to the source. And your great historian Herodotus supports this pic.

egyptians were white

/thread

The Punic Wars

Three main wars over a period of ~100 years between Romans and the Carthaginians.

1st war: Both sides suffered major casualties, peace treat signed allowing the Carthaginians to control a small area in the south of Spain while the Romans held the majority.

Second War: Hanibal kicked some ass but in the end the Carthaginians ended up losing, signing a treaty and paying a war debt to Romans (Hanibal anheroed afterward).

Third War: Carthaginians get btfo and never gain the kind of glory they have prior to them starting shit.

Tl;dr everything your granny told you was pretty much bullshit.

That looks scientifically inaccurate. Have an peer reviewed journals that show similar studies ?

Those look like black people mixed with Arabs.

Not sub-saharan Africans like most of the people claiming "we wuz kings" are.

This is a picture of an Egyptian pharaoh. As you can see clearly white. Prove me wrong.

>Wikipedia
>educated
Funny.

oh man, imagine putting the tombs in an african museum. RIP history.

I'm the fuckin King, nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=Od-tfL8u_aQ

Fucking thank you.

Fucking nig lovers in here just trying to ignore reality and act like they controlled half the world at one point.

Bull fuckin shit.

Get over yourself, you filthy nigger. They weren't.

That's because you don't know what "black" is. That's because you don't know that Columbus himself wrote about encountering black people when his direction-challenged ass finally happened upon land. That's bc you don't know that race wasn't even a "thing" until the 17th century after you white bois stopped fucking over the Irish and needed a new scapegoat. Black is, and has always, encompassed a broad range of hues. Get out of the basement sometimes.

your post is lacking in proof, something the whiteman is not a fan of.

DO YOU LIKE TO POOO???

Actually, Africans do have slightly smaller brains on average.

Asians have slightly larger brains on average.

your going agaisnt science and evidence

You should post some images that could help us differentiate black people from other colors.

Race has always, and will always be a thing. Genetics wasn't a thing until Darwin, does that mean it didn't exist or we just didn't observe it?(Even though we did, with selective farming)

Humans are inherently tribal. For much longer than there has been a modern, or even ancient world, we were evolving in isolation as members of tribes. We gravitate towards those who are the same as us, and the opposite effect happens for those who are different to us. If you think we didn't notice - OH - those people have thick noses and darker skin than us - and are very different, then you're fucking retarded.

Columbus encountered dark natives, not black people. If race didn't exist, how the fuck did he encounter black people, you dumb motherfucker?

Black is referring to people from Africa, that's it.

Get off of the nignog we wuz kings websites sometimes.

they were neither "black" nor "white". They weren't white caucasians like fucking norwegians, but they sure as hell weren't sub-saharan negros either. They were brown mediterranean people. In their artwork they clearly distinguished between white pheonicians and shit, negro nubians, and themselves. in this image: i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ottyD9wS--/1014549815216332578.jpg the middle guys on the bottom row are the egyptians. They're brown.

this fucking triggers me. Sure there were a bunch of niggers in Hannibals armies, but the actual ethnic carthaginians were basically lebanese people that colonized there.

Also, last time I checked, Carthage got their shit rekt eventually and their language, religion, and culture were totally eliminated.

>arabic
>muslim
look retard. the pre-muslim arabs were pretty smart. The muslims were retards who destroyed anything of value

>"Dark natives, not black people"
>claims someone said race didn't exist

You're a special and rare kind of stupid.

That's right, when the Spanish arrived in the Americas they described the natives as sub humans and treated them as they deserved, Unfortunately, they kept a vast number of them and mated. The same goes with niggers.