What's Sup Forums opinion on Sikhs?

What's Sup Forums opinion on Sikhs?

They're pretty sikh

The old ones with the jedi outfits and head gear are generally good wage slaves and workers. Great employees minus the smell.
Their kids are always self entitled garbage though. Literally cancer on society. I hired this old jedi guys kid cause I knew the old guy for years and he was a great employee till he died. His fuck up son was so whiny and useless. His dad NEVER complained even when I gave him the shit tier jobs just cause I wanted him to quit early on. Man worked up the ladder and I still feel bad for making him clean my meaty diarrhea toilets.

Ones who wear the head gear are considered proper sikh.
The newer generation prefers to cut their hairs so they don't wear anything on head and behave like a spoiled shit brat.

They're fuckin sikh cunts

Sikhs are cool, they are warlike when they need to be, friendly to other religions and groups, good workers, they do not smell terrible, they are devout, they don't kill others for their God, no suicide bombings, they assimilate into other cultures without setting up their own ghetto's, my mate at school was a Sikh and the whole family were pleasant.

It disappoints me that Amerifags think they are Muslims, but then what do you expect from a nation of morons.

>Expect them to get fat?
>They get even more fat
>their brain is fat
>????
>profit?

op are you sikh? i am. cool to hear that man sometimes i feel like a target

Yeah I am sikh
Nice to meet you bro
You from Americunt nation?

Traditional Sikhs are really nice people. It's literally the only religion I can stand.

What's the problem with Christians?

what isn't the problem with the leading western religion now disguising old thinking prejudices and fears as religious teaching.

BUllshit. Sikhs would never clean toilets and beg. It's literally in their holy book to not do such things. Just google around asshole.

they sukh

Why are so many Sikhs truck drivers?
Do they get some kind of kick from being harrassed and called terrorists by all the fat illiterate fucktards in this industry?

Bro tier

pretty friendly folks.

One of my best friends is Sikh. He and his wife are cool. Pretty materialistic and judgmental in areas related to clothes, cars, homes, etc. but otherwise very cool. His kids (2nd gen Amerifats) are not as cool. They're whiney and spoiled.... But I suspect that's more a generational thing than a Sikh thing. They feed me every time I go over there and I consider them family.

I was told it's because they want to start their own businesses rather than work for others. Truck driving as an independent driver requires less start up capital than buying a store and also requires little education. Driving professionally is one of the easiest ways to work for yourself.

designated shitting

yea west coast you?
because we like to work hard. its one of the best jobs for someone without an education so a good job for immigrants. and its somewhat respectable and your your own boss

Idiots who dont cut their hair cause its vain and not worth the time and energy but spend their time and energy maintaining it. Right

British Sikhs are based Sikhs

Correction. They suhk dihks.

From India Delhi actually

Sikhs are a-ok in my books. They hate Muslims, they have a warrior spirit, they have always been reliable, loyal soldiers, they're good neighbours. There's a sikh temple in my neighbourhood, I'm a white guy but have been given an awesome free meal just for going on and checking it out. Remember when you see that turban :don't freak, their sikh!

kek underrated

oh cool not punjab?

surprised by all the love were getting on here haha would just expect a bunch of rascist shit and jokes from b

Check out the Canadian Minister of Defence, he's a fucking bad-ass Sikh stone cold killer. That dude rocks.

Fucking love a good sink.

Same
I'm surprised as well
Sup Forums can be nice in a while

maybe because of the time. the younger amerifaggots arent likely to be online at this time

Kek
No shitposting

just googled him. Yeah, he looks pretty hardcore.

Sikhs are cancer.
They are also generally filthy fuckers.

Sandnigger butthurt

Just hopping in for this, but I wanted to say that hey, it's retarded to hate people for their skin color or for things they can't change.

Now, as for the way they act and carry themselves in society, that's a different story, but Sikhs seem to be alright in my book, so you just keep on keeping on man.

The fuck you on about?

I'm from the UK.
All these fucking sikhs are nasty buggers. They stink, their women don't shave down there or on their pits... Like fuck that. I'm like... srs... this girl has a bush bigger than all the hair I've ever grown under her arms. Nasty shit. Turned me against sand nigeresses for life.

Curry niggers are gross

I've liked Sikhs ever since there was that attack on a mall in Nairobi a couple of years ago. Basically a bunch of Muslim niggers systematically murdered over 100 people at a shopping centre, and this Sikh kid who was there helped lead a bunch of people to safety. The dude had gotten outside, was safe and could have left it at that, but an older British guy (ex army I think) who was also helping people out turned to him, saw his turban and said "You, you're Sikh, you're a warrior, come help me get more people out." On the news the Sikh kid is kind of pudgy, more likely a programmer then a warrior, but he was all "fuck yeah" and went back in multiple times.

I fucking respect that.

I can confirm this, Indians are the most unhygienic race on this earth.

there not all like that u and thats no reason to judge someone anyway. and atleast there not like these americunt bitches. theyre loyal they dont get half naked and shake their ass in clubs and get fucked by 100 guys

There's a reason for that, it's because they smell like one hundred designated streets rolled into one shitskin.

haha thanks dinobro

Get back to speaking all chicken tikka masala because your English is terrible.

Not the greatest movie ever made, but a pretty good ganster flick about the Sikh gangs in Vancouver. Worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

>google
......I don't even....fuck me, you absolute daft cunt

whats with the hate tho man its not healthy lol seriously think about it man. and we all know there not all like that. theres a couple messed up generalizations we can make about any race.

Sikhs would never beg, but cleaning toilets is just a job. Sikhs are hard working people. This coming from a pakifag muzzie. I have never seen a Sikh begging in our country and we have enough of them

That fucking beard though fam.

i was raised in america i have great english always been one of my best sections in school

True, but I've experienced your culture firsthand - multiple times.

Sikhs, Druze and Zoroastrians are prolly the most based and chill religious groups in the middle east and asia

>i
>america
>best section

free meal, as in after you went to someone's house? Free meal at the temple? Explain please

go to china some day.if there were an award for shittest country on earth, india and china would tie for #1st place every year.

yea man every sunday they give out free meals to everyone that visits the church. in every temple in the world. and not just sundays everyday lol

Don't know anything about 'em, mate.

Thinking of going to China and India, but I'm worried I will get some GI infection and die in India from their sanitary conditions. I don't know what I would eat.

lol this is not a fucking essay. i have a 3.9. got a A in every english course i ever took also speech.

>i ever took also speech

Dude, show, don't tell.

Okay, dude, cool , man, fuck , you ,bitch.

what this guy said:
for me, I just went in with a buddy, it was pretty chill -- not like church at all, a couple of old boys were playing music and singing, there were familys hanging out everywhere, chatting away, getting up, walking around, I don't know if this is all that happens but it was super casual. I got samosas, dal, some kind of veggie curry, it fucking rocked.

and unlike christianfags, no one tried to recruit me, no one tried to make me feel like I owed them something now for the meal, it was pretty cool.

And he's pretty competent.
Also the sikh fruit farmer of okanagan Valley CA are very pleasent people, polite, funny and obiouvsly the best worker i've never see they are passionate and their fruits are beautiful and delicious

Yea thats how it goes every sunday. Nice to know theres people like your guys out there. Were always so happy when we see a white person or any other non indian at the temples. Just wish everyone knew the difference between a muslim and a sikh. People always complain about rascism and how someone was rascist to them in a particular incident but no one experiences rascism like us. Its way harder being a man wearing a turban than it is a black man in america. It sucks bit im not changing because of it. Fuck that

Sikhs have always been ok with foreigners, unlike muslims and others. Forget this guy's name, but he's a scotsman that helped lead the Sikh army in the 1800's.

Seriously want to meet people like you. Like what kind of person are you man. You know shit about my religion that i dont know. Normal people i meet in my day to day life dont even know what a sihk is. Never even heard of one it sucks.

I'd rather they hide

>Just wish everyone knew the difference between a muslim and a sikh

yeah, it must get old pretty fucking quick when everytime a Muslim extremist kills a bunch of people, a Sikh temple gets fucked up in retaliation.

I've never met a lot of Sikhs here in Denmark where I live, but the few I've met seemed like friendly people.

Exactly. Im just glad it hasnt happened where i live. We sikhs got love for each other. No matter what. hate to see that man and theres nothing you can do about it. We have love for wach other man so even if you dont know them it hurts. Were all the same. We have a code of ethics. If you see a man with a turban you know he follows it and stands up for whats right. You know he stayed true to his roots and didnt try to fit in with americas standards. Or chamge because he might not get hired somewhere. Thats why he got love for each other even if we dont know each other here in the states. Youll never see a sikh fighting a sikh. Thats why it hurts to see things like that.

Just raised right. Helps that I'm Canadian, so multi-culturalism is normal to me, I don't get freaked out by meeting "other" people/cultures unlike your typical Americunt. Born in Canada but with Northern Irish parents and have always had an interest in history, which from a British Empire perspective, is deeply intertwined with Sikhs, so learned a fair bit of your history as part of that.

Oh ok that explains it thats cool. Whats going on in the pic? Lol

I'm a truckerfag in the US. When I used to long-haul OTR runs, I'd see lots of Sikhs driving trucks. Usually from Cali or BC. They've always, in my experience, been very courteous and helpful. They usually cook their own food in their trucks, almost never eat in the truck stops or diners.

It's true that most of the fat, retarded, ignorant truckers think that they are Muslims from the Middle East and call them terrorists and such. But most truckers are idiots and extremely uneducated.

My best friend growing up was Indian, but he was a Hindu not a Sikh. I've got much respect for Indians in general. His parents always treated me like family and always welcomed me into their home. I would like to learn more about the Sikh religion, but there are not many in my area of the US and I don't drive long-haul anymore

That's a cover for one of the Flashman series of books. Basically, historical novels based on misadventures of Harry Flashman, coward, villain, racist womanizer who fucks and bullies his way across the British Empire, but somehow comes out appearing to be a hero. Many of the stories take place in India and the Punjab. Basically an anti-hero, but the author George McDonald-Frazer is a fantastic historian.

Sikh specific stories are in the book, Flashman and the Mountain of Light if you ever get bored and want a good read.

Not mudslimes... that's a plus. The ones who immigrate to US actually want to be 'Murican.

I'm good with them.