takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jews take over. Oh wait nevermind

Overpollution resulting in collapse of ecosystem

>end of the world
>humans still in charge
pick one

inb4 "Jews aren't human"

Enough years go by that the moons orbit degrades and gets closer and closer to earth before finally crashing into it and destroying it.

Sun dies

When Pangea is reformed in X ammount of years, humanity has such a massive war that the combined industrial pollution and combat destroys the face of the planet beyond repair.

The sun dies.

Unrealistic since moon is anchored between sun and earth gravitational fields and we literally share it with sun.

/thread

The greenhouse effect warms the earth to the point of boiling water.

Could you imagine every year it gets hotter and hotter until eventually you literally just bake to death?

What a beautiful gif, OP. Also, I wanna see some shit happen with the large hadron collider.

Or the refugees take over. And ISIS.
Fuckin' mudslime and all these east / south trash comin' for our beautiful white countries...

No.

Yes I suppose it would be hard to imagine that.

I haven't been boiled alive either.

Actually, the moon is moving further away each year. In a few more million years, it'll reach a point if equilibrium and stop moving away.

Astronomy 101 shit.

But how does this destroy the world?

>Humanity gets so advanced it builds massive orbital ship
>terrorists drive ship directly into earth for allah
>nuclear/blackhole/insert death here engine kills earth

I said more "end of the world" in a general sense.

A neutron star is headed for our solar system. In that scenario we are fucked no matter what. More likely though, an electro magnetic shock takes out the world power grid. We're still alive but our lives are turned to shit overnight

>Humanity drains earth of all resources
>rich and powerful take some lowerclass and terraform mars
>leave the majority to die slowly on earth

Bonus Panel: Mars terraforming goes to shit and everyone dies.

how is "no zombies" hard mode in a semi-realistic scenario? Even in zombie movies it usually makes absolutely no sense how humanity could have gotten overrun by them. They are probably the least realistic apocalypse scenario ever thought of - they should only be in "no effort mode" threads.

I don't think the world will ever "end" completely, at least not any time soon. Obviously it will in a few billion years when the sun starts shitting itself, but I think humans will be around for a long time. I do think a massive culling will take place either by disease or climate effects and we'll start over with a few hundred million people and things will just go in a cycle where we wipe a large portion of ourselves out, we replant shit and start growing exponentially again until the next disaster, etc.

Aliens

Yeah, they've done the math and a zombie apocalypse would die out in a year or so. Fuck the walking dead.

I added that mainly because everyones jumps to "zombie apocalypse" because they're uninformed assholish cunts.

That is possible

a qwasar hit us.

Andromeda get so close to our system that our orbit is taken to un-sustainable points and we all die and all surviving creatures continue to evolve .

Or Betelgeuse explodes and we die 100 years after it explodes.

There's a politician called Kefka, he's wanting to poison the water supply. Obama keeps stopping him though. Scary shit.

A civ II drains our sun.

>qwasar

it's quasar faggot, and it's not something that is ever going to "hit" us considering the closest one is 1.7 billion lightyears away

SOMEBODIES POISONED THE WATERHOLE

It's awfully selfish of you to believe the world end with humanity.

true words have been spoken.
I fucking hate refugees.

All men spend too long on Sup Forums and become faggots. No more children. Then faggots destroy the world for sexual pleasure

Human beings evolve for so long that irregularities and chemicals build up in our system to the point where birth defects and cancer become so commonplace that we can't sustain ourselves.

I never gave a single fuck about stars.
Isn't there any chance one of those is hidden?

do you even know what a quasar is? It's pretty fucking hard to hide one of the brightest astronomical objects out there.

global emp
sources
nukes
solar flare
celestial dictatorship tier space weaponry
anti matter

Maybe it's hidden behind yo' momma. Yeah, I fucking went there.

How do you hide a sun? How do you hide something that is millions of times brighter and hotter than a sun?

a black hole might block the light of it.
as I said, I never gave a fuck about it.

>Even Rotti Largo cannot prevent this passing.

misuse of synthetic biology ruins the human genome

SO

theres a black hole big enough to hide a quasar...

both traveling the same speed towards earth...?

Doesn't sound like a quasar is the issue here man.

The atmosphere being vaporized by a nearby star going hyper nova.

Resources run out due to non white overpopulation, Wars are fought for water and food growing regions.

Oh wait that IS the future.

it's a galaxy that is superluminous because material is actively accreting onto a supermassive (i.e. millions+ times more massive than the sun) black hole. so you'd need a black hole bigger than an entire galaxy that conveniently just shields it from view. Would never happen.

It's impossible just from a galaxy evolution perspective anyway.

addendum:

Genetic alteration become so commonplace that everyone starts to get it

But think about it, programmers who work with languages thousands of times simpler than the human genome still make shitty products and fuck up.

So people get a bunch of strange diseases and shit, often terminal : the industry covers it up : everyone dies

Since degenerate behaviour is accepted, and gets to breed, natural selection is so fucked up that not only the strongest get to reproduce. Soon all humans are basically pugs, bred to have downsyndrome. But there will not be any normal humans left to take care of the vegetables.

No its not considering the vastness of the universe its almost 100% likely that has happen or does exist.

inner circle cannibalisation
MUH LINE IN THE MUH SANDBOX

eh... see I can't see that happening because 99 out of 100 people will never fuck a downsyndrome/seriously mentally handicapped person.

They still get bred out.

If you're talking about degenerates as gays or trans or whatever then maybe, but people like that only exist in a decadent society, and would probably disappear in times of actually civil or economic strife.

Thanks annon.
You explained up that pretty well.

There's an infinite amount of numbers between 1 and 2. But none of those numbers is 3.

the sun enters its expansion phase engulfing the Earth

you have a middle schooler's understanding of science. I really hope you're underageb& but I know from personal experience teaching intro astronomy courses there really are people as ignorant as you as adults.

Overpopulation

Joblessness will continue to increase, poverty zones will expand, garbage and sewage will accumulate, and people will starve. Only the cannibals will survive until they eat each other too.

its a slippery slope, a lot of it is the old redundant arguement of requirement of a demoratically faux controlled propagandized mind controlled masses or "quantity" by the "quality" (lots of old long tooths here), infinitely easier to kill then control etc, technocracy

those designer dogs
you think humans are so sweet and innocent they dont designer humans? slave niggers, obediant workers to pull leavers, pay taxes etc. utilise 12 % of their work load capacity but control 11.9% of it and what they do with it. you're not real citizens. you're a pug.

military people, public servants, genearl public sector (gov employees, "intelligence" sectors etc, in an age of dystopia, you are UNtelligence)

Most realistic response

I'm going on 24 hours without sleep, and to me your sentence looks like what a conspiracy theorist would get if he just hit the "predictive text" button on his phone a couple hundred times.

Shit. This guy too. Maybe I'm too tired for this shit.

>Yellowstone volcano is 40x larger than previously thought
>It erupts, completely destroying the America's and covering the rest of the world in darkness as it continues to spew toxic ash into the atmosphere for years
>plants die
>animals die
>people run out of food and die
>animals at deep sea vents inherit the earth

takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

The Grand Chessboard - Take Over World

I don't think there are any stars close enough for that to happen.

As time goes by, we slowly deplete all natural resources on Earth and its citizens really entirely on imports from other planets. 4.5 billion years from now, rich people are being evacuated for the suns death that consumes the earth.

I don't know how to reply, but some guy said that the moon crashes into earth and kills everyone. The moon's orbit is actually expanding by 1 cm (1/5 inch) a year. So it wouldn't hit the earth.

Feminists start reproducing on their own (possible), but because the method doesn't allow us to evolve much, we would probably die when literally anything changes.

Andromeda is on a collision course with the milky way, but nothing would happen to us.

Gamma ray bursts from supernovae. Destroys the ozone layer, vaporizes half the planet, begins a second ice age. Have fun.

A quasar is literally a young galaxy, they don't exist anymore. We see them because light from right now doesn't reach us from there.

There are a few in our range.

The Age of Fire is coming to an end so you have to escape an asylum to prolong it.

Inevitable buildup to WWIII, leading to a near-total global euthanasia of the species via engineered viral dispersion by any one of the 7 nations that each posess that capability.

Odds of all 7 nations deciding to let the war happen and not take the ideal opportunity to thin the herd: 0:0

Only a matter of time, stupid savage apes.

I'd say It'd have to do with the climate 100%

- Water levels rise so hard overpopulation coupled with dwindling land makes humans go loco and wreck each other for prime realestate unless society starts revolving around mobile ships and floating islands. This wouldn't stop the fact we wouldn't have land for crops or people though.
- Weather gets so hot that the average life expectancy goes down by afew decades. We have old people who die of summer-related heatstrokes all the time. Now imagine if the average year-round temperature even in temperate areas was as bad as florida or the mediterranean during summer? I'm from the med and it's fucking murder here.
- Pollution gets so bad we cause some irreversible change in the ecosystem (or reversible but needs generations to fix) and we fuck up a food supply like that condition that affects plants in Interstellar.

The most realistic is climate-induced shenanigans and its a slow and horrid death. Rather get nuked, at least that's instant.

>quasar
how cool is that that space is a telescope through time

Although correct an emp emitted by a star has a warning time of 3 hours any important data could easily be saved in that time, and scientists estimate it take about 3 years for us to recover with FEMA's aid

lol
no

The earth's atmosphere is covered in orbital debris from third world countries trying to develop a space program. This blanket of trash blocks out the sun and all life eventually dies out.

That would be a LOT of trash.

not if you compile it with a series of other events as planned

get yurrr faraday cages out

humans increasingly find themselves immersed in virtual reality, uploading their minds and abandoning their bodies as technology allows for it. All human minds are now virtual and they have no real way to impact the world, just the automated machinery that runs their mental serverfarms. The machines that maintain these servers have no maintenance machinery of their own and wear out over time. Humanity dies off as the servers wear out.

your body's half your mind nigger

Zombie-aliens fire an asteroid sized nuke at us.

I'd like to believe this IS where we are heading.

However, just like how the TV didn't make us all starve from forgetting to eat, VR won't make us (all) neglect important things such as routine maintence.

Somebody just watched Wall E

whilst yes, you really think you couldnt build a computer system that simulates the human brain? What we are, our minds, is just raw data being processed by a meat computer, friend.

trump wins

A delicious meat computer.

clearly never done anything in ur life of physical prowess,

incredibly slow and sad

>most industry is automated or atleast has produced stockpiles for long enough periods for people to fuck up maintenance
>there isnt any joy in moving the body any more, digital adventures are much more promising
>most people stay hooked up to provider machines 24/7
>slowly, with every generation, there are more consumers and less thinkers
>people start plan and shorten their lifespan, to not endure the pain of repetition
>their dreamworlds fall apart because only consumers and zero thinkers remain
>the last war, where the most desperately anti-tech people try to get the majority of humanity back by destroying the machinery they depend upon
>production of life-essentials at risk, but the change of mind the anti-tech faction hoped for doesnt come
>anti-tech communities get smaller and smaller because of misorganization and losses from random shit
>consumers die off, multiple percent per year
>fast forward another couple hundred years
>anti-tech factins have either become tech-dependant again or died off because the scorched earth cannot provide for them any more without high-tech
>consumers are down to a very few cities, but the whole idea of giving a shit or building stuff has long been lost
>one after another, the lights go out
>couple hundred years later most man-made machinery stops goes into suspend or just stops working
>the last men gather outside and look up at the star because their machinery stops feeding them. one of them cries, because for a brief moment he not only realized they are going to die
>they also wasted a whole universe of potential

also posted while i typed this

Humans become advanced enough to colonize planets. With the impending collision with Andromeda a ultru advances species finds us and our colonys then butt fucks us into extinction.

imagine how much better your physical prowess would be if you were a ROBOT THO FAM

>nice

just you wait until i get my silver implants motherfucker

>knees 4 days

1: Any kind of massive stellar body on collision course with Earth.
2: Gamma ray burst
3: Alien colonization
4: Malthusian catastrophe followed by wars
5: Deadly pandemic
6: Accumulation of defective gens in population due to medicine and lack of genetics / eugenics
7: Death of the Sun
8: Global war because of shitty distributions of wealth and resources ( i.e. capitalists trigger global commie revolution ).

>Gamma ray burst
bitch have you any smartz, clearly Gamma Ray's make us fucking super heroes like the Hulk Hogan and the Super Mes

A change in the Gravitational waves can fuck up the whole universe...