Considering buying a dildo from bad dragon, any advice and which ones are good? also general bad dragon thread

considering buying a dildo from bad dragon, any advice and which ones are good? also general bad dragon thread

What do you already own? Anything? What are you after?

Fucking useless OP, give information before I bother trying to give recommendations.

Considering you gave us no fucking information, my recommendation is an Anthro in small, medium firmness. I'm going to assume you can't handle anything else.

stop now before its too late

I would go for the Flit, Nox or Wyvern. Because of their expanding shafts and ribs.

Remember that they are very expensive, and that there's a lot of fun dildos for a lot less on Amazon.

people answering this shit seriously

He's so much of a faggot he needs xl stan

Are there any good alternatives for cumtube dildoes?

>just over half my collection

Yes, I take this shit seriously.

I actually own one and figured, on the off chance OP is serious, I'd offer some advice.

Quality dildos=srs biz

prob get edible cum lube w/ it too imo

I still want a Razor with a cumtube but Christ on a stick they're expensive

Not that I know of. It's not a feature that I'm interested in.
That is what I call a real collection.

The cumtube is shit, don't bother.
don't buy off amazon. Easy way to get a counterfeit

Speaking of BD, did anyone buy their April Fools joke slugs?

I don't see the point in a cumtube in anything that doesn't have a knot. And even then, only because I don't see the point in a knot without a cumtube

Thats cockalicious

Because being tied feels nice. Whereas cumlube 8+ inches deep in your ass feels like nothing.

Okay well maybe we're talking ass vs vagina, and I'll give you that one.

I've heard others say they like being tied, so.. I dunno. If I want a cumtube to feel remotely nice, I have to basically remove 80% of the toy and squeeze that plunger hard af, and waste 1/4 of a bottle of lube.

As someone in australia, fuck using 1/4 of a bottle of lube.

Nah, I get it. More of a personal preference/fetish thing I guess. You do have a point on the amount of wasted lube though.

Personal preference being where I would like the knot AND the cumtube, but obviously not everyone feels the same.

Oh, finding it hot is a different thing. I get your point now.

Obligatory

Hey OP
I suggest medium ice dragon or the breeder. Both really fun

>Medium
KEK

How are the Muzzles?

This thread would be hot if there were girls on the internet

I would definitely recommend a small for your first time. It's one thing to be ambitious, it's another to think you can handle something without practice without hurting yourself or just generally having a bad time.

No one will believe you unless you post tits and even then probably not. So, believe what you want, user. We could all be femanons here.

Probably not, but you can pretend

If it's less than 3" in diameter, it should not be any problem.

Dragonness kinda meh but dragon is GREAT

gay

your moms bedroom

your not alone having knot and a cumtube is hot af this one has the option ( not op)

I dunno, man. Maybe it's different, but my small Anthro still gave my butt a run for its money as my first attempt at anal. Just trying to offer a word of caution.

Chance (flared or not) has no knot. Wtf man?

not a knot but balls eh

If you're gaped enough to take that entire thing + balls you really REALLY should see a doctor.

oh fuck yeah i can only take something about half

Knots are used by animals to tie - make removal hard, and stop cum leaking out. So, balls perform effectively none of that. So.. Yeah.

considering you will be spending 100$+ on it and using it for personal enjoyment, yeah it is srs business. i bought a catgirl onahole for 40$ and its complete shit and tossed it after first use.
i actually like the tube mainly for additional lubing. instead of taking it out and re applying some i can just pull it mostly out and add push down slowly on the syringe and slite it back in, repeat a couple of times till your dripping all over yourself and cum from the feel of it tingling down your leg.

can take a medium flared to the base and have no rectal bleeding, hemorrhoids, or pain of any kind.

also, bad dragon needs to make an arcanine male and female toy so i can own them both.

How fucking much did all that cost?
I mean, just estimating,let's call it $50 per dildo (I know it's a lot more in some cases) and there's got to be 50+ dildos there, not counting the lube and the steel toys. so at a minimum that's over $2500 of dildos
And are those fucking eggs?
What the fuck is with the eggs?

not mine, sorry to disappoint. I saved the pic from some thread ages ago.

actually the little squirts in the pic (bottom left with the tubes) are 35$ each excluding customs. most here are more like 85+ dollars