She is a hot piece of Israeli ass i must say

>israeli
>jew

she is properly aryan though despite being isreali

She reminds me of glazed doughnuts.

>implying jews cant be aryan

kek. sand nigger.

The only 10/10 she is at, is having that try hard look on her face all the time

They can't. They were,, Untermenschen" and not even allowed to marry Aryans with more than 2 jewish grandparents.

I'd fuck a glazed donut

This one is a hot aryan princess. No trace of untermenschen dna.

>2016
>Liking "chicks" and not traps

Do all of you realize that only germans were aryans? No North American or North European is an aryan exept the germans (and austrians). So none of these 10/1 women are actually Aryan.

You know being a jew is a choice right?
Its a religion not a nationality.

Ana de Armas
fucking trillion/10

Compare Heydrich to the other members of the Nazi leadership. dumbfuck. He was more Aryan than the rest put together.

but shes jew

i can stare at this webm for 1 hour.

The term aryan is fucking stupid anyway. There were many tribes all over Europe, not only the Germanic ones, even in Germany. There is no such thing as a "pure" European.

Ashkenazi is a subset with genetic haplogroups unique to them. Most jews today are actually from this genetic subspecies. It's fact look into it before you spout this dumbass nonsense again.

Still, aryan people can choose to be a jew.
Get over it faggot

But she's a DANISH jew.

Roll

"In the 18th century, the most ancient known Indo-European languages were those of the ancient Indo-Iranians. The word Aryan was therefore adopted to refer not only to the Indo-Iranian peoples, but also to native Indo-European speakers as a whole, including the Romans, Greeks, and the Germans. It was soon recognised that Balts, Celts, and Slavs also belonged to the same group. It was argued that all of these languages originated from a common root—now known as Proto-Indo-European—spoken by an ancient people who were thought of as ancestors of the European, Iranian, and Indo-Aryan peoples. The ethnic group composed of the Proto-Indo-Europeans and their modern descendants was termed the "Aryans"."
>persians
>slavs

>Aryan women
>posts woman that came out of a Jewish vagina
Fuck off cunt

>only germans were aryans

only persians were aryans
it's all bullshit

Then they would be converted and never viewed as kosher by elder jews. Explain that you fucking normie.

The fact that they're not seen as kosher by elder jews doesn't mean it's not possible to be a jew and aryan at the same time.
You know I'm right, stop trying you fucking twat

Shut the piss up you fuckin shillin sack of shit nigger kike fuck wad. Aryan means Northern European white Christian. End of story mudskin hippy degenerate cunt gargle kike faggot

Jew bag alert

>"In Europe the notion of white racial superiority emerged in the 1850s, propagated most assiduously by the comte de Gobineau and later by his disciple Houston Stewart Chamberlain, who first used the term “Aryan” to mean the “white race.” Members of that so-called race spoke Indo-European languages, were credited with all the progress that benefited humanity, and were purported to be superior to “Semites,” “yellows,” and “blacks.” Believers in Aryanism came to regard the Nordic and Germanic peoples as the purest members of the “race.” That notion, which had been repudiated by anthropologists by the second quarter of the 20th century, was seized upon by Adolf Hitler and the Nazis and was made the basis of the German government policy of exterminating Jews, Roma (Gypsies), and other “non-Aryans.”

get rekt you liberal fucking retard

why is this chick so fucking popular? She is average at best. Shit, I work with an Arabic chick right now, and she is way hotter than this.

remove the make up and comedy, and she is your average mid american white trash

MAN!! those Aryans are getting pumped worst than a flesh light.

NOOooo!!!!! not Tay TAY, she's getting the nigger dick now. FUCK!

go recite scripture and fuck your sister faggot

Oh dat Jew is mad, like muh 6 million and no sheks mad

fuck that green nigger shrek

He so mad he resorts to nigger babble

Guys is this Aryan enough? I have nudes if you guys want them.

oh no she isnt a pig at all

Fat kike, not Aryan

Actually, the actual Aryans are Iranian. Iran even means 'land of the Aryans'.

looking for a medium hair blonde girl with a German flag on her shirt(taking a mirror selfie as well if I can remember correctly)

Aryan
Posts kike

she blonde and blue eyed you retarded faggot

the guy on the left obviously fucked so much white pussy that he doenst even care anymore ROFL

oink oink

Are you retarded you fuck?
That's a fat dick repleant kike.

not as retarded as you. sad fat man.