Trap/cd thread

Trap/cd thread

Requesting the most man faced """trap""" picture you have

Other urls found in this thread:

pandachan.herokuapp.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If only I was cute. And not ugly. Oh well.

soo cute *>_

"Man faced" trap you mean cross dresser I do believe

nice legs

I don't think she's manface but everyone else seems to think so ;_;

I mean.. Look at the cheeks and nose..

oc?

its the chin/jaw line.
still hot though. would bang/marry

I guess i'm gay then...

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Who cares?

This chick posted yesterday, I got a lot more if anyone's interested?

PANDACHAN!!!
PANDACHAN!!!

pandachan.herokuapp.com

>tfw no chubby mil-type traps to cuddle

Newfag detected

I wouldn't consider myself a trap, but...

dump mah Sup Forumsrother

you are a behemoth.

harpoons are warming up

Come at me.

Good, because the only thing that you could trap is either a harpoon or a blind man.

i think if i did. i'd be sucked in by your increasing mass..you legit disgust me..
You look like Miss Piggy & danny devitos love child

You look like Foggy Nelson from Dardevil.

*Daredevil

are you trying to attract a cave troll?

So I take it i'm not so much manfaced, as just fat. That's encouraging, actually.

MOAR!

Not the worst.

no you are VERY manfaced

just lift it up already you prude

no you're fucking ugly. fire would make your face better.

seriously fucking ugly.

Said the faggot who doesn't contriboot. Why haven't you posted any manfaced traps/cd's?

You're ugly and disgusting as fuck dude

What does Sup Forums think of caged sissies?

I prefer free dicks. But then I like cbt.

Meh i'm not really into that shit.

Are... are you retarded?

square ass.

.. You're the first I've heard say that. I've always liked both.

Why not both tho?

A device kinda interferes. Plus I just like seeing and handling feminine penis.

more pics?

lol

Like this?

Well, my point was that the cbt isn't 24/7, no? In between, a cage doesn't interfere at all.

I'll admit, I've never really experimented with cbt - at least not with anyone else. I wish I could, but.. oh well.

I want them to enjoy sex not wear some fucking torture device

I mean, it's not painful, and I quite enjoy it.

Would your opinion change if your partner begged you for it? I've always been able to cum from anal, and chastity is just so hot..

All i got.

Lol. That face.

fuck off

hideously masculine

literally just ugly dudes
not feminine at all

you retards dont know what a trap is do you

>fuck off
Why?

forget to shave today?

>you retards dont know what a trap is do you
It's cd and trap thread

no one cares about your repeated bs same pictures over and over showing socks and stockings

its boring

its repetitive

its stupid

its not sexy

its fucking garbage

see

Maybe someone have fetish to this.

If she was really into it. But i prefer feminine penis when it is erect.

>hideously masculine
>not feminine

I'm so sorry for offending your delicate sensibilities, user-kuns. But, well, wasn't that the point of this thread? Why don't you contriboot?

fucking whale of a man

guess i'm too sensible to think that that lard ass looks like a woman, silly me

i think im going to be sick

sexy goddess trap queen i am diamonds

Silly user, didn't you read the OP?

moar

did it read fat men in wigs?
oh, you cant read

how embarassing

As a trans person, HRT for years, its kind of upsetting crossdressers post so much. I feel like my years of learning to put on makeup, buy a wardrobe so I can go out and live as a female ever day of my life, its all just kind of a game to them.

They think wearing a pair of panties and taking pictures of their butts so someone will call them sexy, its no wonder people think so little of trans girls in general, they think we're all sex obsessed crossdressers and make bad assumptions about us.

You people always saying "where do i find a trap" just so you can live out your fetish, most full time trans girls want a relationship and not just fetish sex.

Its just, disappointing to be trans with this stuff being so trendy.

this is the dumbest shit on earth
stop posting the same stupid leg pics over and over

Fair enough. Never had the majority not be into chastity.. then again, trap threads do get a slightly different crowd than sissy threads do

So you like

Read te OP please.

I mean.. Get over it? a) girl clothes are cute af, there's a reason gay subs look great in them. b) fetish sex itself being a problem? I get you don't want to be seen as a sex object (and even as a sissy, I don't exists solely for sex), but I wouldn't be in a relationship that was incompatible fetish-wise.

did it say
"thread of some retard posting his legs like 20 times"

no, so stop spamming the thread you fucking moron

Im sure lots of guys have fetishes for lard asses and man sweat

>Trap/cd thread
This.