I like traps...but i'm not gay. That sounds weird but it is how it is

I like traps...but i'm not gay. That sounds weird but it is how it is.
I only like " good looking traps".Normal men are unattractive to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tube8.com/shemale/teen/honey-bunny-bennie/24192022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce

idk sry

They are dudes. You like dudes. You are gay.
Its this simple.

No, let me correct you.

You like traps, because you are gay. You just didn't know you were gay until now. Being aroused by something with a dick makes you gay. Really. It does. Stop trying to save face and just admit you are gay. Next time a girl hits on you, it would be in your best interest to let her know that other men's genitals arouse you sexually.

Every day for the rest of your life, remind yourself from time to time that you are gay, and probably won't reproduce naturally. You are, for lack of a better analogy, a failed human creature. We live to reproduce, and you won't have that chance, because you are gay.

reading between OP's lines I would venture a guess that he still likes women more so bi would be far more accurate

Nigga you gay AF

I'm not not gay. Just like traps not men in general.
And now fuck off u little shit.

who said I wanted to spend the rest of my life with a dude with tits.. fucking idiot.

fucking them is awesome. tight ass and really good and blowjobs. like insanely good.

>Traps = dick
>Men = dick
You are gay

So you're Bisexual. Big fucking woop.
I like women, but I'm not Hetro.
I only like good looking females.

This like saying you're not heterosexual because you only fuck good looking girls.
You're at least bi, faggot.

i can live with that

Glad you can admit that you're partially gay.

>what is feminine penis
its not gay OP, they are feminine so you are str8 af dont listen to these projecting faggots

that makes you a faggot OP.

I like girls but I'm not straight. I only like "good looking' ones. Are you starting to see how stupid you sound?

agree

>I like girls but I'm not straight. I only like "good looking' ones.
a bisexual can like girls but not be straight
a bisexual can also only like good looking girls

You too are gay

i know how stupid you sound

that's fine if he wants to be Bi. OP is trying to present himself as heterosexual though.
fuckin sick burn bro. well played

I'd say this thread is bait

but it's actually very gay bait

I don't see any posts stating that he claims to be hetero

go fap to some men faggot

It is inferred from the way that he's making a big deal about not being gay. Of course it wouldn't be odd for a bisexual person to find traps attractive

>I like traps
>I'm not gay

love your memes dude. tumblr must be a goldmine

it just sounded like he was confused and unclear about the terms more than anything

and I'm pretty sure this is his post:

You are correcting him? Implying you know him better than he knows himself. Shut the fuck up. How bout you remind yourself every day that you are a worthless piece of shit that needs to hurry up and come out of the closet since you are threatened by someone who knows what they like and don't like and knows themself well. I'm glad you think you can correct other people on who they are. How about you just shut up and enjoy the trap pics because we all know that's the real reason you are here.

No...but it's pretty clear how stupid you are.

if you were flirting with what you think is a trap, but later discover that it's in fact a girl would you be disappointed ?

If yes you are a faggot

rekt

i wouldn't be disappointed.
i like girls more than traps.

i actually only like traps where u cant see that they are men

tube8.com/shemale/teen/honey-bunny-bennie/24192022/

i thought i was purely straight until i started liking traps, so i guess im attracted more to femininity than actual females, so i could call myself bi

Just because I like to put my dick inside of a man's ass, does not mean I like to fuck men.

THERE'S NO CHICKS WITH DICKS, ONLY GUYS WITH TITS.

you are still straight bro

sauce! for the love of all that is holy!

For the most part.

There is literally a webm of Bailey confirming that liking traps makes you gay.

Jesus

Nah, im not delusional.

citation needed

Question for all you straight guys
If you had to decide
which one would you hit ?
or the fat bicth in the picture

there's a post of me saying you're a faggot too

Told myself this for years and was like shit i aint gay being gay is wrong. 21 now and im like yup im gay an own a dildo to put up my ass. Really depends on when your ready to admit it bro lmao

preference between em, so both.

Did she invent traps like? Why is her say anymore important than anyone elses in this thread?

Time for some fucking math

Fags = gay
Liking anything with a dick = gay
OP likes dicks so therefore
OP = gay
OP is also in huge denial over the situation and is being a cut about it so also OP is a fag

In conclusion OP is a gayfag and I fucking hate him

If a cow said, "You can eat beef and still be a vegetarian", does that make it true simply because a cow said it?

>anything bailey jay says is true
wow you really are a faggot

Only gay if balls are touching.

Traps are gay. Move on with your fag and get over it

Cows cannot talk, your argument is invalid.

Let me ask you I question OP. Would you suck a tranny off?

no
she/he can suck me

is this gay?

>he

Gay

Then you're bi

Didn't even watcb that webm, just saw that face in the thumbnail and my choice is obvious.
I'm not a faggot so I'll take the fat bitch with some cushion and probably fantastic dick sucking skills like so many other fat bitches.

Has dick

Is gay

>disgusting

There are many fat bitches but it's hard to find a good looking TS.

It begins...the Sup Forums flu
First you look at Traps and then you announce you like them in /b (but are still "straight") soon after you might start to dress and then admit to yourself you are bi then you will eventually meet for dick. Welcome to an eventual and incurable disease. I say just run with it Op and enjoy yourself.

So ... jacking to this guy means I'm straight right?

He dosen't have a dick - ergo, it's straight.

I don't know mate. I started off with liking shemales and went down that sissy hypno shit road. About half A year ago I realized that it wasnt what I wanted. Never sucked dick so I am a lucky person I guess

I consider myself straight. I've never been attracted to men. Never seen a man I was sexually attracted to.

I am attracted to beautiful women. If I found out one of them was actually a trap, it wouldn't make her any less attracted to her, although I wouldn't want to have sex because, trap.

Are all you "straight" guys saying your attraction turns off the instant you find out it's a trap? Just curious.

Sure! Have at it. No one's judging you.

>not gay

>What is human physiology

Says the guy who wants to fondle some penis while fucking a man in the ass. Shit is as gay as faggots in lock up.

i'm straight and i don't like all women
you are gay (perhaps bi) and you don't like all men
really, what's so hard to accept about being gay? it sounds like you are a homophobe

Thats not a man. That is an ultra butch dyke.

he never says he likes SOME men. He dosen't like ANY man that looks like a man.

Most people don't think of shemales as being man.

>jacking to this guy means I'm straight right?

no, it means you are gay or bisexual.

If you are attracted only to male feature ( be it dick, beard, manly face, etc... ) you are gay
If you are attracted to both male and female feature ( like being attracted to dick and boobs) you are bi
if you are attracted to female features only you are straight

That's simple.

This FtM person has both male and female feature ( a vagina and a manly face and a manly figure). If you are attracted to him because of both, you are bi. If you are attracted to him despite his vagina ( but wish he had a big cock instead) you are gay.

the first three words of the op clearly say so

Shes a cutie

yes
what's her name?

no idea

To be fair if that watermark wasn't there the vast majority of guys would wanna bang it.

One thing is the way that you looks like. Another one and fully different is the way that you feels respect your body and your mind.

Grow up, all of you.

Labels are so passe. My sexuality can't be put into a box.

Thats a cute faggot to be honest. I'd probably bang and turn it into a worthless sex toy.

I'm gay, as in a sissy, as in you don't get gayer, and OP is bi/gay. You aren't straight and liking guys; the addition of a penis means you like guys - even if it's merely a sub-group of guys.

If I only like bears, I'm not magically not-gay because I only like some men. And if I only like other sissies, then what? 2 femboys fucking each other? You say man+femboy is still straight, are 2 femboys gay? Lesbians? Straight through some mind-bending shit?

Fuck off.

>I thought I only liked girls until I realized that physical appearance is more important to attractiveness than gender definition

no fucking shit

not liking dicks isn't what makes you straight, you're straight because you like women

An Asian trap isn't fair as they have the naturally smaller frame and can replace your cracked iphone screen.

trap = not a man that looks like a man. Do you read bro. It's called a trap, since before seing him/her/whatever nude, you think it's regural woman.

you might confuse this with CD's, which are just men, that never want to be a women in daily life. It's just gay/cuck powerplay.

Liking one does not automaticaly means liking other. And liking traps does not mean you'll automaticaly get a boner when you see your male friend naked. Gay people do. Bi people do.

There is MUCH more to human sexuality than simple straight/gay thing. I myself am asexual. Means I dislike prety much anything that's human. I only mastrubate.

My wife knows i like traps and shemales, she is okay with it too. She even let another guy give me head.

He* his* faggots.

This.