Trump is fucked. and this hasn't even made it into the public's consciousness yet

trump is fucked. and this hasn't even made it into the public's consciousness yet

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

he's screwed. he's not conservative, he's flip flopping left and right which is something we conservatives hate.

the GOP should purge from the party everyone who voted for trump in the primaries.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/02/republicans-have-a-massive-electoral-map-problem-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-donald-trump/
infowars.com/trump-rape-hoax-exposed/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/29/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-jeffrey-epstein-sex-parties/
scribd.com/doc/310835987/Donald-Trump-Lawsuit
youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI
youtube.com/watch?v=rHFOwlMCdto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying that he is losing, top kek

Enjoy Trump being our Emperor

losing what? i love how white trash have no idea how primaries work. if every single person who voted for him in the primaries votes in the general election for him, we're talking like maybe 15% of the vote.

quick question
how much do you get paid to shill on here?
im looking for work and it seems pretty easy

who am i shilling for fool? the teen rape story is not planted by hillary. she doesn't want it to come out either because the guy who pimped for trump's underage woman has ties to bill

the GOP who are literally more scared of trump then shillary at this point

Any republican would have a difficult time winning the election

this is relevant:
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/02/republicans-have-a-massive-electoral-map-problem-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-donald-trump/

wow amazing this comes out now
its almost as if this is some bullshit story to hurt his campaign and was sat on until there was no other options

yes because the stuff that hillary fucks will be blamed on democracts whereas the destruction that trump brings will be blamed on republicans even though he isn't one.

how does it feel to suck globalist cock OP?

infowars.com/trump-rape-hoax-exposed/

yeah the timing may be suspect. but what if it's true?

i don't want to watch vid. let me guess, the mainstream media must have done this right? everything is a conspiracy theory huh?

Someone is going to disappear.

Just like those starbucks employees that were sent to the back walk-in and executed during the Lewinsky investigation.

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/02/republicans-have-a-massive-electoral-map-problem-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-donald-trump/
thats a scary thought user
so now we dont even have a two party system
no checks and balances t oeven out the bullshit both parties try to pull

Got ANY OTHER sources than infowars?

Maybe so, but the Republican party has become a sideshow over the last four decades. Hopefully this strife can help them refocus the party and get back to pragmatic, analytical thought processes.

Don't blame Trump for this, this is a party problem, he's just the most noticeable symptom.

Those stories have been around for months. You're just upset that facts might hurt your orange-meme-man.

oh sure this sounds plausible.

if its true then hes a horrible human being. and the sad part is it still doesnt decide me to vote for hillary
i wish we had a strong candidate on either side

i blame the party leaders. they should not allow anyone who wants to just run as a republican. only truly conservative people should be allowed to run on the R ticket.

>Those stories have been around for months. You're just upset that facts might hurt your orange-meme-man.
not even close, i dislike trump and dont want him in office, but your not evening going to admit the timing of this is suspect as fuck?
the man has been a presence in the media and tv for a very long time and is rich as fuck, but somehow this allegations only pop up now?
far to convenient for my taste

i'm hoping for a conservative alternate candidate to vote for in the general election. i'm just worried that someone might think romney is a good choice again.

look at bill clinton's rape victims you brainwashed chump

so that's our choice now? a child rapist or the wife of a regular rapist?

>infowars
>mainstream media

It's no wonder you're so stubborn. You barely have your head above the sand.

inb4 having to defend infowars, which is a shitty publication to say the least, but god damn if you can't distinguish between the "mainstream media" and fucking infowars then you must really not be that attentive and probably aren't that seriously attentive to politics and the election season right now.

i'm saying that the infowars video that he posted makes the claim that msm is to blame for this story.

learn to read yuo fucking faggot.

who would be your choice?
Ryan?
Id love that to but honestly enough of the rightwing majority is so brainwashed they will vote for the main republican candidate no matter whos name is there
sadly im afraid we will just split the vote and let killary win by a bigger margin

>no true scotsman fallacy

Nobody gives a fuck about what a "true" conservative is anymore. If you think that somebody is a person like Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, or Ted Cruz then that is why you don't understand why the only "true" conservative-types are marked by natural selection for extinction. Nobody gives a fuck about social conservatism and most of us are tired of propping up people that lose because they're so invested in exactly that.

I didn't read the article, but I thought you were conflating the efforts of the MSM with infowars. I can definitely read, bruh. Calm down. We both probably care about the same things so let's not devolve into a shit-flinging contest.

think abuot this. let's say trump suddenly found himself on the democrat ticket. what would he need to change to be accepted by the democrats?

No one votes in the primaries you dumbshit.

Everything. You forget they view him as a far right authoritarian.

muslims and mexicans, that's it. meaningless shit in terms of convservtive vs liberal.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/29/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-jeffrey-epstein-sex-parties/

It's not just that, though. Directly wooing the cynical, corporate effort at social engineering that is the TEA party was a terrible decision too. They've deliberately courted ideologues in place of a pragmatic core in the party. It's been bad decision after bad decision because the core of the party, the "hawks" have remained for the most part the same. It's been filibusters and embarassment for the last seven years in particular, they've become the petulant children of politics.

Once the GOP flushes the toilet and jiggles the handle a few times they will get back to not being a joke.

Yet those statistics are factual in so much as a poll can be factual. That article is data from April 6-12 by the way.

So are you saying that data collection and statistics should be repressed if they don't make the orange-meme-man seem awesome?

he's talking aobut the child rape allegations against trump

>he's talking aobut the child rape allegations against trump

Oh wow, I misread that.

Then he is most likely correct, as unpalatable as Trump is as a person... This timing is suspect.

Of course if it came out he actually was recruiting sex slave I would laugh hard enough to need to be hospitalised.

>donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl
huh... maybe he will get my vote after all

If that's all you have you haven't been paying attention. Not just the social wedge issues of abortion, guns, race, gender issues; Trump also has problems with the left on immigration, domestic freemarket, NSA spying, torture, and civil rights abuses.

here;s one of the pages

kek that's hilarious and so obviously fake

>filed and proceeding without representation

Not only is the timing suspect, no lawyer is picking the case up.

no it's a real lawsuit. it may not be true, but it was filed. and the guy epstein is a convicted child molestor who both trump and bill clinton were friends with.

scribd.com/doc/310835987/Donald-Trump-Lawsuit

Yeah, I still wish it was true though. Not to hurt Trump, I don't give a shit about him, but it would make this the best election ever.

"The suit details claims made by a woman named as ‘Katie Johnson,’ with a home address named as what turned out to be an empty, foreclosed property at ‘Twentynine Palms’ in California."

people are afraid to take the case. and rightfully so. that doesn't mean it isn't real though

He's talking about the charges being made up. It reads like a shitty rape fantasy of what people think happens.

sorry dude not everyone has enough experience getting raped like you do in order to judge the quality of the description of what happened.

Everyone is afraid to take the case AND report on it? I don't think so. If this case has any merit there would be lawyers falling all over themselves trying to make a name.

it reads like some shitty fan fiction. I can't imagine a lawyer wrote that.

it's amazing how you fucks will believe any fucking ridiculous conspiracy theories as long as it's someone you don't like politically. so silly,

>pragmatic, analytical thought processes

Good luck when 3/4 of the republicuck party are Creationists. Analytical thought process is anathema to the vast majority of cuckservatives.

>Hillary Clinton has been attending Bilderberg meetings for years
>Bilderberg will show up as incorrect on your spell check
>I knew Hillary was going to be president before anyone even knew she was going to run
>Your election is invalid.
It doesn't matter what you think or want faggot, or anyone else in this thread, we're all just goyim meat monkeys
>goyim is incorrect on your spell check also

I was look-raped and fondled by a group of coeds when I was a teenage boy, could you please take this seriously?

#ibelievesurvivors

even though i would bet money against trump winning, that pic doesnt really tell the whole story, since people hate shillary with a similar passion.

you can hate both candidates (like i do) but still cast a vote for one of them.

>ravings of a lunatic

>republicans even though he isn't one
I'm sorry, is that billionaire running as an Independent now or is he still tied to the Republicans?

Fuck off FBI

Everyone and their brother sues Trump. If this case had merit someone would pick it up. It wouldn't just be some random chick representing herself.

i'm saying he is running and identified as a republican, but the truth is he isn't very conservative at all.

You can add made up words and names to your dictionaries.

hehehehe, love watching all you Con artists back pedal now that it's clear Drumpf can't win.

Is the media so desperate to see Trump Lose that they're just going to throw out "HE'S A RAPIST GUIZ" as a last resort?

But he could have run as an Independent.
Especially as he's "financing" his own run.

Fucker's a Republican. Don't deny it.

HAHA the democrats are in full damage control.
The brainwash is real.

>flip-flopping is something we hate
>nominated McCain
>nominated Romney
>about to nominate Trump

Trump is smart. He knows the only constituency stupid enough to vote for him is the conservative base. All he had to do was speak at a 4th grade level and throw out some simple lines about building a wall and now he has the low IQ segment of the country wrapped around his finger.

Sounds like bernie sanders and his "free college" "vote for me black people"

those are primary numbers dipshit. i wish trump supporters would learn how this shit works.

ps romney still lost by a wide margin

the numbers include a ton of people who voted for cruz and will not vote for trump.

plus democrats don't need the south to win. sad but true.

> who am i shilling for?
> the teen rape story is not planted by hillary
> hillary

pretty sneaky there mate

found the tard.

Romney ran mostly unopposed, Santorum wasn't getting nearly as many votes as romney.
Trump is still getting more votes Romney even with his Cruz competition.
Trump is near the sum of voters that Romney and mccain had during their run.
Face the facts neckbeard liberal, people love Trump.

There's a reason why Trump is popular with low IQ voters -- he speaks their language.

youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

sounds like you shuoldn't be supporting the republican party at all. why are you? this is why i say we need a purge. get everyone unregistered as republican who vote for trump. this pandering has to stop.

>still doesn't get how primaries work

educate yourself faggot

you call this proof? I could put your name on there and say it was you.

that nigger was fucked from the beginning
he's a joke
he ran just to prove that GOPers were fucking dumb
it's gonna be the defeat of the century, he's gonna beat Walter Mondale's record defeat

Democrats want to open the borders so more immigrants can get citizenship and they also want to take away voting requirements entirely.
youtube.com/watch?v=rHFOwlMCdto

another tard.

what proof? i posted it because i thuoght the guy would enjoy reading it, sicko that he is. there is proof that a lawsuit was filed, not that it was true. even if trump loses the lawsuit or pays it off that wouldn't necessarily mean it was true.

and why would those things matter to you personally? what would change?

Are you one of those retards that thinks new york can still go red this election?
Are you one of those retards that thinks sanders can still win 85%+ of california to win the nomination?

he's clearly 18 and participating in his first election. he'll learn as he goes.

It doesn't matter, this ensures Hillary wins

some Conservatives love Trump but they're the minority in this country now
you win a presidential election at the centre not at the extremes
he's completely fucked

I read an article yesterday that there are some republicans who are so vehemently against trump they said they'd vote Hillary or 3rd party

So people vote for the guy that says "free shit" to get votes.
Guess what kinds of people like "free shit" by the govenment?
Oh right, niggers, teenagers, mexicans, immigrants, muslims.
Guess who gets screwed over?
White people with jobs.
The working class.

and many conservatives don't even think he's very conservative. i'd rather see the republican party pared down and with a solid conservative base.

Found the creationist.

Don't you have some biology textbooks to censor?

Trump has more popular vote turnout that Mccain and Romney nearly combined.
You're brainwashed.
Just look it up before you spout off your obvious delusions

alright it comes down to racism and white supremacy. got it. luckily that's the minority thought in this country, finally.

>has nothing to do with what I said
>implying I care about what the democrats want to do
>being this BTFO

FUCK OFF SHILLARY.

babby's first election eh?

sure kid

The brainwash in this thread is real

I'm not surprised
they're more things in common between the Establishment of the GOP and Clinton than between the Establishment and Trump
plus Hillary isn't going to be the most radical POTUS ever

>which is something we conservatives hate.
Lol being conservative is not a gang-membership. Everyone can have his own views on things and persons sheeple.

nice we need to spread this around.