Whats up u fucking losers

whats up u fucking losers
me and my girlfriend (something you fucking virgins will never have ZOZZLE) are chilling out eating lasagne
Lucky for you CUCKS we are taking requests
> 77 decides

Also, Lasagne memes threat

Also >you should all anhero

Quick.. No one reply!!!!

OP is one big newfag.

What's up loser?

Nothing better to do than brag about, probably the one and only highlight in your life. A love of a woman that ain't you mother.

77- don't ever come here again, do that for yourself, but mostly for me, and also your gf breaks up with you, better now than later, when she finds out that you can't offer her anything, well maybe lasagnas

Yo don't reply

No englise

lasagna in pooper

This thread is stale bread

Do not respond

haha what are you mad or something bro?
you probably never even had the love of your mother haha

GF pisses on your food

been trying to get this to happen for ages, everyone reroll for this please

Sage

Sup bro? Fight me bro. You cruisin for a brusin bro. Yeah, redbull and white boy problems. Sup loser? Sup dweeb?

You sound like the biggest faggot in the world.

I'm mad, when someone is talking to me like he's above me, and only reason for that is cause he has a gf.
I'm not mad, I just wanna show you the way the things are.

Btw. I my mom loves me, so does my gf, but you don't see me bragging here.

Gf farts on lasagna and then you eat it

Never thought I'd start hating 4 chan

Been coming here since 86

Put lasagna in her butt hole and eat it

Reroll

Lol

Op and this cunt are 15

lasagne or gtfo

And you are probably 12. l o L

does your mommt still breast feed you ?
or is she too smacked out on heroin due to the fact she developed chronic depression as soon as you where born?
haha the old imaginary gf trick ZOZZLE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ZOZZLE

This is one big pissing contest. Jesus.

OP has girlfriend shit on lasagna and has to eat it.

She does breast feed me, well not since she started to do heroin, sometimes my daddy feeds me, kinda weird since i always thoguth that milk comes from breast not from a penis. You live, you learn.

caN someone please post dat boi?

You are all
Cancer

Really stale breaded cancer

Death is all that's real

Don't reply!

you are
stale bread
really cancered stale bread

Did not check

This entire thread is full of shit. Can someone please clean up all the shit here. I don't want to get sick. You know, from all the SHIT.

Also OP I wanna see lasagna. Post or gtfo. Then after that sharpie in both your poopers. If none of this is going to happen please leave.

Suck a lasagna noodle out of your girlfriend's asshole

I hope you have some nice white trash children in the future and that you watch them burn alive in a house fire.

you don't have a dad he was probably a nigger

OP has girlfriend fist him then has to shove lasagna up his own ass.

roll

what the fuck planet do you live on
who has noodles in lasagne?

>Lasgne Noodle

Spiderman rip this thread

And he was one hell of a nigger, that was before the KKK hanged him for raping a white woman that is my mother now.

CHECK EM

stop eating food, save money for a better camera

A..are you retarded?

Why does the lasagna look like melted fucking plastic?

sorry my D00Dz, we already ate the lasagne
so no lasagne sex-play sadly

but heres a picture of something you pathetic losers will never have, skin to skin contact with a woman who loves you hahahahah

kek I forgot the picture haha way too stoned

Goes to show OP is a faggot and will never deliever.

I bet your mother wishes you where never delivered

Make new lasagna you fuck. Can't even deliver a simple thing.

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Isn't it sad that your relationship sucks so much you have to go on Sup Forums together to have fun? Hmmm, that's sad. Hope you guys work it out and find something in common.

MAKE LASAGNA
A
K
E

L
A
S
A
G
N
A

we troll noobs together FAGGOT
isn't it sad you care enough to actually respond to this thread

Looks like they both have a napolean complex.

well played you win my love and fourty keks

Lol, yeah. You think it isn't? 90% of Sup Forums is sad.

neither of us are French you fucking cheese eating faggot

You gotta admit cheese is good sometimes tho, right? How could you make me a new lasagna without cheese?

its even sadder you're still replying
VIRGIN

Not my fault I can't trick a girl into having sex with me. I'm too ugly and gay to straight up ask. And I can't find a good way to trick them without it being rape. Fuck my life :/

we use your moms smegma

Feels like OP made this himself.

keep on keeping on man you'll find the one, and then you can come here and troll noobs with us :D

Ok all jokes aside, have you ever smelled smegma in real life? It's terrifying that a human could have that sent coming from them. This kid on my swim team a while back had smegma on his dick. We was kicked off the team until it was fixed. Fucking gross.

but y did u smell it
> its only smellz

I really hope this isn't you being a dick in disguise. Thanks tho man... (it's weird not having assholes everywhere on here)

I DIDN'T. THE ENTIRE LOCKER ROOM SMELLED. It was after winter break (so we didn't see him for a while) and that's how he came back. Why the fuck did he come even show up?

Btw, favorite video on efuckt right there.

Nah man its legitimately OP
we truly do hope you find love and I advise to keep steering away from rape path as you said before

this thread has taken an interesting turn

Sage

I'm not gonna rape someone. I honestly don't really every care about just fucking to fuck. It's just annoying that everyone around here is only about that. Or the complete opposite (crazy uptight no fun people). Anyway, thanks guys. I gotta go to work, peace.

Lol, that dirty frenchman started it. Shouldn't bring up cheese around me. Cheese leads to smegma and smegma leads to flashbacks of the day I got PTSD.

peace man! that special pain in the ass of a woman is out there (all of them)