I'm going to kill myself but I'd like to do some bomb ass shit before I go...

I'm going to kill myself but I'd like to do some bomb ass shit before I go. It doesn't matter how dangerous or stupid it is. I have $55,000 easily accessible to me. Recommendations?

give me your money

that doesn't sound like bomb ass shit to me

Kind of want to go ice climbing but I'm not a great climber - probably wouldn't get up very far. Maybe shark cage? Or fuck a bunch of prostitutes in Thailand?

Take out the government.

You always see people shooting up schools or other such crap.

Take out a government figure for a change.

Go to a place where homeless hang out, spend the money buying takeaway, ie, mcdon, pizza hut, domino etcs,
So you seem like a nice guy for a few weeks.
The get a semi automatic with a bag full of bullets,
Have a big party on your last day get them all drunk and have some fun b4 you go.

Spend the money on crew members rob a bank kill the crew membets buy a plane do the robbery at night ditch the car take a taxi to the air feild then ctash the plane in to a school or something like that sorry forbthe shit spelling

My state has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation and I'm too stupid to figure out how to get one illegally

Ok op lucky for you I'm not a moral fag so here is how you blow 55k in one day on your epic exit strat! This is elaborate so may take more then one post.

1. Rent 5 midgets for the day -$5000

2. Have said midgets dress in drag and follow you around chanting one of us one of us gooble gobble for the remainder of the day.

3. Buy one pallet of bottled water. 1872 bottles - $400

4. Get two doses of acid to spike each bottle. If you buy in bulk you should be able to get the acid for roughly $5 per hit. - $18720

5. Find a large church function to attend. preferably a outside function where it will be hot.

will cont on next post

Go out of state stay in a motel

[email protected]

Dis

Open da mind of fuck ton of people

Use that money to travel somewhere, then see if you still want to kill yourself afterwards.
Us anons will now make suggestions on where you have to travel to, dubs decides. I say you go to Tokyo.

buy a fucked amount of dmt or acid/shrooms
take it all at once
live the rest of your life as a kooky monk

shoot up seton catholic college

thats illegal just to say

yo before you kill yourself can you paypal me $500
i need cash to start up a black market ciggie business
would be much appreciated

[email protected]

no

6. You will need a nice suit which i presume you already have if you have access to 55k...

7. you will need a brief case again i assume you already have this.

8. pack said brief case with a jesus costume - $50

9. Donate 5k to said church function so they will give you some mic time to make a speech.

10. About an hour before your speech make sure everyone has had atleast one bottle of the spiked water.

11. Picture it now boys a packed church bbq everyone is tripping balls on acid you walk on stage dressed as jesus. Do you feel my glory? Do you feel the holy ghost power?

12. Tell them that they have been weighted measured and found to be wanting. You deny salvation to them all. In fact you are so displeased you are leaving them now to go back to heaven. Shoot yourself in the head on stage.

13. Midgets in drag are chanting one of us gooble gobble in a circle around a dead jesus.

>mfw less than 55k and fucking priceless

dont be a dick bro, im sure that $500 will change alot of peoples life

ill start an empire or name a drug i sell after you. anything. i just need $500 dollars

OP Go to Bangkok and use that money to sink in to every sort of depravity available. Once done you will be dead from the exertion within a month!

Rent the largest truck you can drive, fill the cargo box with alternating layers of bottles of bleach and windex. Roll it over at high speed in a downtown intersection, preferably in front of a synagogue on a saturday.

this is fucking awesome

You can always paypal me $10
[email protected]

Also, hire homeless people to do shit for you. Let them blow themselves up on different locations, but prophesize it first on reddit, or 9gag. Then people will rever you as a god.

I don't want to sound like a pussy but I don't want to hurt people

also no

then youre a faggot. just kill yourself now, you dont deserve to have fun

Well if you can't get guns yourself, why not send it to another person about to go so he can fulfill that dream ;) [email protected]

Rent a truck. Go to the murrah P bombing memorial in Oklahoma City. Then bomb it. It will be funny

holy shit this

Why dont you try giving back to your local community before you kill yourself.

And I dont mean give your money to them, just offer to help them out or some

Go to thailand, have sex with lots of hookers, snort some coke of a strippers ass, then last but not least, kill some ricefarmers, then yourself

Guns here are only about 1k, and ammo is very cheap.

my local community is full of a bunch of bored, rich housewives with horrible children. they don't need any help

Um sky divings alright get that adrenaline going

Devils trips; find a way to spray all of their houses in paint for shits and giggles.

Dude don't do it

>dubs and this is a must

lol'd n1 user

blow up some muslim people, take some fucking revenge

do this for satan

>assumes "bomb ass shit" has to be legal!

Trips tells truth.

rerolll

Don't be a faggot op. This won't hurt anyone except you obviously and you could live stream it for all of us to watch!

If I did this, how best would I share it with the people of Sup Forums?

Also I see many junctures where this would fail

Okay, if you dont want to hurt people. But some crazy ass shit might work. Buy bananas and hand them out to peoples doorstep around cities, then people will hear about the mystery bananaman. Then set up some dates on tinder and reserve tables, all paid for by you. But dont show up, just leave a banana on the table before they show. Then bananaman will be on the news. Hide yourself from the cops if they found out. Use VPNs to hide your identity, some are paid online. Then when you kill yourself, place yourself like it was all planned out. Then a banana and suicide note near the weapon, dont tell who is bananaman. Just some blood sprawling on the wall with the words: "Banana will come." No one will know bananaman.

Also, $5 bucks at least? [email protected]

This is the way to go OP.

Also Offtopic -
Does anyone has the youtube link to yesterdays Sup Forums space program?

could hire a camera guy to film your day for around $500

I never said it was going to be easy i said it was going to be epic...

if you want easy just keep living your shit life.

Spend half of it on drugs and alcohol
Spend other half on bitcoin and order some c4 and a pistol

When drugs and alcohol are gone, blow some trump supporters up with the c4 then shoot yourself with the gun. Also stream it.

Tell us what state you're in and it'll most likely be in the news.

Also, make sure you use distilled water because regular bottled water has small amounts of chlorine that'll destroy the acid

Assassinate Trump, you will do everyone a favour

>implying anyone could slay the god emperor...

anytime someone posts a thread that isn't "post a pic of your mom's hawt bOObs" it's bait

Seriously, take out Hillary - say you're a Sanders supporter, cover yourself in those shitty hair and glasses tattoos.

actually made me laugh but it would never work user everyone knows sanders supporters are cucks and none of them even know how to use a gun let alone own one.

Is op a sanders supporter?

Take out a mayor political figure during a speech, take Hillary or Trump as an example

fuck no

then this
makes no sense, because it assumes that OP is a sanders supporter

>who gets the bit coin?

are you just trying to get bitcoin a small rise?

Be a Man and donate it to kids. If you could give a fuck at least make some kids lives better

No, it does work, because nobody would objectively believe that OP is a Sanders supporter

Killing yourself is technically illegal

Everyone's gonna call me a faggot but how about you don't kill yourself instead!?

>actually made me laugh but it would never work user everyone knows sanders supporters are cucks and none of them even know how to use a gun let alone own one.

Every time I see a trump supporter call someone a cuck I imagine them calling their wife a cuck while getting ass rammed by Trump

you were right, you faggot

This!

checked
but nope don't have it

I lol'd

Every time some idiot shoots up a school I wonder this too.

Don't be a pussy, join the Foreign Legion.

Give some of that money to ppl who posted here then I believe you I call bullshit otherwise

Fuck some girls
Have a big party
Travel all around the world
Gamble..Gamble a lot

fake as shit kys literally

Buy amour and abunch of guns and ammo and shit a shoot up a school but make sure you let the police kill you or just save a bullet for yourself

need a lawyer?

Fag

Give it to me

i don't give a shit if you're a troll, anyway, if you have that amount of money why don't you send dildos and disturbing sexual toys to a big amount of people, in some state, i mean that doesn't hurt people and that day will be remembered for some long time. i don't know if it is possible to rent a plane to drop dildos from the sky.
I mean people do not expect to receive a dildo from a stranger.

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

ROLLING FOR THIS FAGGOT OP PLS DO THIS FOR THE LOVE OF Sup Forums

burn 1000 in ones for shits and giggles