I have a pretty decent body i guess, how do i(without that one supplement) achieve a Trapfag body...

I have a pretty decent body i guess, how do i(without that one supplement) achieve a Trapfag body? i remember seeing an image about some time ago but i forgot to save it.

oh, and 1.

Im not a trap but i completely shave head to toe. Thats a good start and obviously crossdress thats a biggie. Post pic?

i dont have a camera(planning on getting one soon after i get a phone) but im pretty thin, not alot of hair anywhere so shaving is easy and i already crossdress when i do cosplay.

Yea im more into dating traps personally i just shave so i dont look like a super manish lol still holding onto my boyish figure

Really depends on how you feel about you self too. And well if you in a relationship your partner may be into different things. Personally i like snall thin traps like 100 pounds so it really depends

crazy samefag in b8 thread is crazy

Step 2 would be 6/(2 (1+2)) not 6/2(1+2)

It's 9

Those errors from typing fast

it would be easier to reduce the 6 on top to a 3 and get rid of the 2 so it would be 3/(1+2) =3/3=1

I personally have recently realized I'm trans (Male to Female) feel free to judge. I'm going to be starting on hormones pretty soon here but if you want to do it without those I think this might help you OP you faggot.

In a world where niggers tongue my anus; the limit does not exist.

thx famdino.

np fam

It is a poorly formed question, you can get two different answers depending if you put the 2 under the division sign or both the 2 and the 3 under it.

You calculate from left to right so you first divede 6 by 2, and then goes multiplication with 3.
So it is 9, faggots.

6 / 2(1+2) = X
6 / 2 = X / 3
3 = x / 3
9 = X

6 / 2 = 3 ( 1+ 2 ) = 3 ( 3 * 3 ) = 9

6/ (2*1 + 4) = 6 / 6 = 1

< 12 billion

You distribute before dividing, you divide 6 by what comes out of the parenthesis

idiot

There's nothing to distribute.
6/2(1+2) = [6/2] (1+3)

If you wanted to write the expression so that it was to be distributed, you need to nest another set of parenthesis, like so ...

6 / [2(1+2)]

This forces the group to the right of the division symbol to be calculated as a single term before the division takes place.