G'morning b

g'morning b,
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

still making these threads huh

I did kill myself OP, wat do?

imagine if a Sup Forumstard's soul was trapped on Sup Forums after being an hero and kept posting spooky threads?

I like life, its ok nothing to write home about could be better though.. Maybe if it were less boring.

It's not an imagination, it's true. I'll prove it, this post will be singles check em

this threads are not supposed to be agresive, here we lie in our anonymity in Sup Forums
we dont have happy lifes and usually we have no one to tell us to keep going, it's not hard to think 3 to 4 times about suicide each day.

We need answers to be responsed by our fellow Sup Forumsastards we just need someone, even if that someone is some pedo in the other side of the world

that's Sup Forums

biological programming and social conditioning

NOPE

No suicide today, Sup Forums lights me upp

>3 to 4 times
>each day
lol, I think about it ALL day. Every pain or twinge I feel sparks a hope that I have an aggressive cancer that kills me soon

not do it again maybe.

maybe KILL YOURSELF shouldn't be in caps then

it shouldn't OP is a faggot as always

i hear you, but you know what? fuck it
fuck all of them
all of the ones that just get up of the bed for bringing you down
get up to the bed to cheer up the ones that are around you, and eventually the world will do it for you

Little voice in my head tells me to kill myself all day, but I never actually want to, or take it seriously. Does that mean im sane?

NIGGAS

the funny thing abou suicide is that the more u think about it the more likely it becomes that u are actually gonna succeed

>>my point is, be careful bros, life is short

I used to want to kill myself every day, but I learned to live with it. Now I only think about it a couple times per week or so.

yeah he's a stupid faggot.

I'm not going to kill myself because I day drink on Mondays.

cause you still didnt gave me the sauce to your gif related

Because my life's awesome. I've got an amazing girlfriend who I intend to one day marry, a family who loves and supports me, a great job that pays more than it should, and plenty of hobbies and interests to take up my spare time.

yeah right

>intend to marry

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but women are serial dick suckers. Don't get married until you're 50, if at all. I have 3 married women that suck me off on a regular basis (at different times). If one falls off, it's easily replaceable because they honestly just love sucking dick constantly. Just like OP.

woah

i just might up and do it today man...

if that are your reasons go and kill yourself already, one day your gf will be gone and your family will die

there is only one person you should respect and like, and it's yourself... or you can live in your own lies until one day you wake up in the middle of the night, incapable of sleep again beacause you were dreaming about better times

Because I got an appointment with my psychiatrist tomorrow. I really want to fuck her and I trying to come up with ways to slowly seduce her. She is a solid 6/10 with low self-esteem.

yeah women suck cock.

She will break up with you. If you think she is great, then she thinks you are below par for what she could get. Trust me. Female hypergamy, plus males being more accomplished on average, means you will never have a stable relationship with a girl you think is great.
Family will typically always be there. Barring car accidents etc.
You can lose jobs far more readily than you might expect. Particularly if a highly-paid recent grad.
Better hope those hobbies boost your resume.

sauce
I haven't slept well. And this is main reason I won't kill myself today. I hate killing myself while sleep deprived. I usualy wait untill I had good night rest.

r/0c_EUe

>tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.
Because I want to make video games

honestly bc I'm too much of a bitch to actually do it

Because FUCK YOU OP!

or you're brave enough to LIVE.