Cuck thread , post your girls and user says how they would fuck them

Cuck thread , post your girls and user says how they would fuck them.
Reply for reply, share the love

I'm interested in the pictures and shit that might end up in this thread, but I've been in a swinging relationship that gradually turned into cuckolding and that shit wasn't fun. Both people have to be 100% into it, no reservations, and nothing but trust, or you are going to be miserable as fuck.

Another one of these cringe threads

Wouldn't a cucked relationship have anything but mutual trust between the two? It's sounds strange to suggest that trust is the only thing that's still mutual for a couple that's cucking Each other??

You took that pic from r9k. Stop pretend thats your gf

Wife

gf's on the left

What would anons do?

gf

This has a lot of potential. Continue.

whats the point of these threads? do people really getting off at having anons write generic replies about how they would fuck the girl in the picture ‘’so hard’’ with ‘’huge cocks’’?
this shit is so fucking stupid
they are always the same kinds of responses and even if someone says something creative and unique for the picture you posted... who really cares? how is that even a sexual fetish that someone has?

>cuck detected

put my penis inside her vagina.
also put a paper bag over her head
also close my eyes and pretend she is an attractive women

and when i’m finished wallow in regret for resorting to a shit tier bitch

Long and slender, just how l like them. MOAR?

I don't know what it is about darker girls, from the middle east.
There's only a very few I find barely attractive.
I guess its the natural eye shadow that freaks me out.
My ex was from Lebanon and she was pretty cool, we just drifted apart.

how would you do it anons?

Awhile back I dated the hottest woman from Mali. God tier body and 8/10 face. But the bitch wanted to basically get married asap(it wasn't for citizenship, she already was, just a traditional thing) and I wasn't into it. Sure was fun to pound through a mattress though!

What would you do to my little fuck slut?

Can you please post more?

She's indian ethnically but British. Funny thing is, we were in the same class for a while an she was so shy and quiet. When we started dating though, she's the dirtiest girl I've ever been with in the bedroom. I quite like the culture/traditions she still does with her family.

If she's so dirty, why the facebook cringe? Let's see some of her.

the one to the right anyone?

What's b think? More?

happened to my roomate

Looks like my buddies g/f. Her name is Jessica. Kinda cute but dumb as a fucking brick. I honestly have no idea how he stands it.

Indian or Mexican? Or both?

Posted her several times before, someone recognised her a few weeks ago. So yeah, not posting her nudes on here.

rip off shirt and titty fuck there ever-loving jesus out of them until i cum over her perfect face

British + Mexican. Got more pics if anyones interested

Were you the bull?
what’s the story behind this? any more pics?

Will need to see moar to make determination.

Weird. Do you know Spanish?

This is nigger fodder. They can have her.

>nice near trips tho

mine

yes.. when he's at work he sends her over to hang out and be a slut and document it for him. I said cool as long as I can have the pics

Would love to throat fuck

Left. What would you guys do to her?

my gf, anyone?

not fuckable

check'd. Also, I'd shit in her pussy and get her friend to eat that steamy taco

Tell her
Por favor cohe me
Report back once you're done

Why are vintage girls always so pretty?

fucking faggots disgust me
fuck off with your cuck lame shit

my girl (left)

I wanna kiss that belly

Say soy marica

anyone?

Go fucking tell her!!

Bend her over the railing and fuck her on the balcony and cum inside her.

Adorable, you should treat her better.

>being this gay

>>being this beta

Ok now I'm convinced. Would impregnate/10. You'd get the leftovers, if her greedy pussy doesn't keep it all. Moar?

make her fuck my ass with a strapon topless as her titties bounce everywhere

On left

being this sad. there is nothing wrong with being a nice guy

Not fuckable asian fuckmeat

I might let her give me a blowjob. Can't commit to more than that at this point.

Definitely she seeks domination by cock and I'd stuff her throat

would cuck all of you lol

thinking of ending it with her, i cant handle being a cuck.

My girlfriend

shes like 14 dude

fag

Got more?

>implying nice guys ever make it far in life
I was a nice, beta faggot to my current gf for the first 2 years of our relationship. She didn't want to put out, wouldn't say I love you first, etc. As soon as I started acting cold to her and treating her like she deserved, she let me stretch out that little hole and everything else just naturally fell into place.

Women are scum that deserve to be treated like the vermin they are. They're nothing more than parasitic fuck dolls meant for our amusement.

Damn nice anymore to this set or similar? Her titties in that kind of bra looks great

do it, she looks like she needs a man dick

>implying that's a bad thing

Girlfriend

Its lucky that I'm into cucking because I am 110% cucked. I'm a virgin but she is beautiful soooo... and no I won't post a pic.

shes one of the biggest sluts in school

kiks?

fiancee

Why'd you need to go killing my dreams like that?

I'm not sure how anything other than a nigger could stick their dick in that!

If you really think that's my gf then you're a complete retard.

spank her ass while she gobbles on my nuts. whack her face with my stiff rod until she gets black eye and cum on her tits.

checked

Fuck her pussy raw on your wedding night. Cum inside over and over.

Would lick her asshole

She has potential! Moar?

>also, check'd

make you tie her hair back while i throatfuck her. spank her whore ass and tell you to run and grab some band aids. ram her from behind while she stares into your lonely eyes, her fiancée whos quietly jerking it off in the corner. ejaculate on her hair and force you to pick my cum gobiles off.

Why are these threads so cringe?
Why do you call them Bulls? Aren't Bulls the bitches of some farmer, with soul purpose to just give sperm n shit? Nothing else.

You guys want more? How would you fuck her?

Id fuck her ass and pussy so deep shed cry but first i want her to feel my cum in her throat and toes

cringing in of itself is an act of insecurity. a true alpha does not give a fuck what others do, whether they sperg or act like fools. threads like these attract bulls due to the high "cringe" factor that deters betas such as yourself. enjoy getting mad while i jerk off to -private- photos of women.