Can we get a feels thread going i feel like shit

can we get a feels thread going i feel like shit

Bump for feels

and you fail at photoshopping graffitis

Honestly made me feel more happy than sad.

relate to this way too much :(

These feels threads lately are kind of like shopping at big box stores. It's all just cookie cutter bullshit.

Lose someone that shared something so deeply personal that you will irrevocably be tied to them forever, and then understand what real loss and feels are.

Everytime I see her my mood diminishes into nothing and I'm stuck in my thoughts thinking about her and what I could have done to make her stay. Fuck this is exhausting.

Note to self: don't fall for someone you work with. It's not like I intended it to happen. She showed her vulnerable side and it reminded me of myself. I wanted to be there for her. Fucking beta me.

Same here fam, I've been thinking what we could have become, I meet her and for a while it was great but then all went to he'll and now she barely speak to me

Yesterday was the first mother's day after my mother's death this January, so I'm pretty tore up.

Y'all faggots are probably tired of hearing my story, though. I've been here for a couple days.

I'm trying to get my shit together, but my grandmother keeps talking about it and I just get so depressed. I'm thinking, "You are only hurting me by doing this. I'm trying to do positive things for myself and you're just increasing the weight of my emotional burdens until they drag me down to the point where I just don't want... anything, anymore."

I rarely tell her to stop, because even before her daughter's death, she took things far too personally. Any time I ever said anything negative about the things she does, she would always cry, and then I'd feel like the fucking asshole because I made my grandmother cry.

I can't win. At least venting here makes things a little easier on me after a couple hours. It might just be a placebo.

Once you realize you're alone again and your mind becomes empty; the thoughts will come back. The vicious cycle.

1) Climb a mountain
2) Jump off

I know. Its very hard to sleep. I normally have insomnia, and take melatonin for it. Used to smoke weed for it every night, because it worked a lot fucking better, but my job does random drug tests.

Its hard not to think about her while I'm waiting to rest.

If I wanted to die, I'd use my gun. I'm from the USA m8.

Every single one...

Feel user here, I have stuff to post but I'll take a back seat for now, because I owe other anons who have helped me in the past.

I mean, maybe you have to go into more detail user, but you have to realize the world is chaotic and you can't control everything. You'll get over her, it just takes time, reflect on it and make the next one better
I haven't heard your story. Your loss is really fresh and I'm sure it's hard on your and your grandma. Father's Days and etc used to be hard for me, but it gets better. Well not better, that's a poor use of words, it gets more manageable I'd say. Try to remember the positive things and celebrate her life, think how she would be proud of you getting your shit together and moving forward doing positive things.