Sup Forums is it possible to feel if your girl has fucked recently...

Sup Forums is it possible to feel if your girl has fucked recently ? i don't have any proof but her pussy kinda felt off two times and her ass seemed less puckered ? can this be a hormonal thing ?

it only started recently since she got put together with a new partner for a college project so i'm paranoid.

Smell, taste, and mood is a big factor. If she quits in the middle of sex or is acting weird, she is cheating on you.
Also, if she seems a little looser than normal, Tyrone is tearing that shit up.

she didn't quit during but i do have to initiate more often lately, which she used to do quite alot. it's worrying

Get this. One time I took my on/off girl to a hotel to fuck her. I start fingering her and something feels off. I go in with two fingers and start feeling around. I grab something and pull gently. Out comes a condom.

that's messed up man.

If you feel like she's looser or whatever, then that's just your imagination unless she's fucking a literal horse. Vagina walls are stretchy enough that it won't feel any different if she's had a bigger dick all up in her.

what's really fucked up is now I have a cheating complex and think that every girl is a cheater.

This doesn't sound good man. It seems like you know the answer already.

There is a simple test to know if a girl have recently been fucked. Do not fuck with her in 3 days, then during the sexy time take a sample of her fluids with a qtip, then put a drop of vinager if it turns kinda reddish she have sex in those 3 days. Works because of the penis fluids left in her vagina. Not trolling.

i know it's probably my imagination because i do know the pussy gets back to normal even after getting stretched, but how long does it take for it to go normal again ? is it possible it's just been soon for it to go back to normal ?

I'd say there's no way to know unless her pussy is redder than usual. a freshly fucked might be a little more raw and red.

Is this partner of hers someone who would make her wanna cheat?

"yo can i put a qtip in your pussy baby i need it for research"

i don't know. i don't think she would cheat, but i guess most people don't until it happens. i don't know much about the guy so i don' know if she'd like him

Ask about him you dummy

well i guess i can help you little bit.

fist her pussy hard and make it so loose that in case their is another guy, he wont be able to enjoy her pussy.

that wouldn't actually help...and wouldn't that make it too loose for me aswell ?

Does she shower immediately after coming home, OP?

Every girl is a cheater. Just some girls choose not to act on it at this moment. This is subject to change any time a superior man crosses her path. Hypergamy.

It isn't a complex, they really do cheat a lot.

not most of the time. but she has a few times yeah.

Man this doesn't sound good for u

yes, thats the point, if you worry so much about the guy, then you shouldnt care about yourself ;)

>her ass seemed less puckered ? can this be a hormonal thing ?

LOL

i fucking still love Sup Forums sometimes you guys

fist her and scream "does this feel like tyrone??" look straight into her eyes

Then I've got bad news for you. She's probably afraid you will 'smell the other guy'. So confront your fears user and be a man about it. Just ask her. If she reacts mad, she's cheating. If she scratches any part of her face while saying it isn't so, she be cheating.

this... is confusing. why shouldn't i care about myself ? thing is even if i did want this she isn't into fisting. and it still wouldn't solve anything

i don't get it ?

this nigga (is it you) feels that his girls anal sphincter is loose and asks if it could be HORMONES??

nigga if your girls asshole is loose its because she got fucked or fingered in the ass..

there is a pretty simple explanation for the loss of puckering.

i know it's probably not hormones but at the same time it would be weird. she doesn't like anal, only let me do it once. and now she'd give it out ?

dawg different shit happens when you get cheated on.

i'm not sure what you mean ?

dude, she isn't Giving it out, if they're fucking and tyrone wants her ass, he'll take her ass,

This OP

Are you gaining weight or listening to her more? She may think you're a bitch.

Kek

i haven't gained weight. and am i listening to her more ? i dunno ? i always listen to what she has to say i thought that was a good thing in a relationship

Also this OP

Write a note on a piece of paper, put it in her pussy asking for the other guy to reply. If he pussmails you back, you know she's been fooling around.

topkek

oh yeah, this is cool.

if iam honest, just from the feeling, i think she cheats on you.

awesome.
but seriously, to the OP, just break up with her , you already have suspicion enough.
you don't need to tell her why it's over, just tell her it's over.
sry, but this is your best option.

Does she ever seem like she has a sore vag when you two start fucking? Find out the next time she has to meet up with this project partner and don't have any really rough sex for the day or two prior, then the night of her coming back from her working with this partner, get in that shit. If she's sore, I've got bad news for you bro. It's how I found out my girl of 3 years was cheating on me. I wouldn't let on about your fears just yet though, you wouldn't want to put the poison in her mind to start doing so if she hasn't already.

i'm not going to dump her if i'm no sure about it. i do still care about her

this is really really good advice

just leave her if you have already such feelings it only gets worse

i understand, really.
not that i have been cheated on (that i know of), but if you're starting to lose trust it will destroy the relationship anyway.
however, i have cheated on every single girl i've dated for an extended period of time (which is lame) and i loved them, but i suck for some reason.
i have some kind of mental defficiency man, but trust is a big deal, and if you've lost that you've already lost the girl man.

Agreed. But OP enjoys being butthurt.

how is abortion not murder ?

This. Women are so used to being able to brush us off whenever they want, they are genuinely thrown off kilter when a man dumps them, even if they thought you were pathetic before. Makes you seem like you had more going for you than you were letting her kno about. Especially if you don't tell her why. Just break up with her and say as little as possible. Do this and you will fuck her up mentally and be able to use her as a fucktoy later.

do what?
where did you get that from?

pretty much this.

this

can confirm, currently using cheating ex as fucktoy.

Rolling for this. Trips and OP must dump her

You'll probably feel it when she gives you herpes