Guyz, I was just visiting my new loli GF when her old man went apeshit with a shotgun

Guyz, I was just visiting my new loli GF when her old man went apeshit with a shotgun.
>anybody know best way to pick buckshot out of my ass and whats left of my scrote..?

Guyz help

You buy some peroxide and pour some in there, then precede to disinfect it with some hand sanitizer, then you should be good to go to take them out yourself

Scrote+time stamp or it didn't happen.

Also move quickly with the tweezers, lead is poisonous and most people just buy target loads cuz they are dirt cheap.

Scrote+time stamp or it didn't happen.

Also move quickly with the tweezers, lead is poisonous and most people just buy target loads cuz they are dirt cheap.

You think I give a fuck about lead right now, I have half a ballsack

Timestamp, or y know just go to the fucking hospital you dumbass

But seriously, put pressure on the wound, disinfect that shit and try to bandage whatever the fuck is left of your dick/balls, dont tell me you tried to fuck a little kid OP,

I can't I'm still in lolifu's room.

So, you just got fucking shot with a shotgun and you're still in her room, maybe your first course of action should be to y know fucking leave? Maybe call an ambulance?

>You want it mug
Subliminal messaging confirm

>implying almost if not all Disney movies and kids shows have subliminal messages and sexual references

ffs user, this was the first time she let me touch her, I'm not just going to leave. I still have the other testicle so my loads can't be ruined.

This is either bait, or you're the most retarded person on the internet, timestamp your shot up dick you pedo faggot

Fug.

Time stamp with what? the dirt and lint under this fucking bed?
I'm not walking out and asking her father for a fucking pen and paper now am I?

Maybe you could timestamp on your thigh with all the blood leaking from your shot up 2 inch dick?

.jpg
.png
totally the same camera friend!

Show your scrote

i really really really like this image

you go to a hospital dumbass

itt no one bothers to 'search google for this image' and see the op is stolen from a news article about some retard getting shot in the ass

Gee I'm glad.

sharpie in pooper

They don't. Wanker.

and from where do I get this sharpie?

argh... ok then... sharpie in eye

Your house. What kind of retarded ass house you running without sharpies?

Timestamp with blood faggot

wiener stuffed in ur own butthole

...or it didnt happen^^

Every time I get a little hard blood oozes from the hole

"Shot in buttocks"

one pics already scaped up gtfo

Listen OP. Just take picture of your ring finger really close to the wound. This will satisfy us as to your legitimacy.

>buckshot
He shot bird shot not buckshot, or your leg would be completely fucked

this

Your ass I mean

so loli dad is still lurking around the room ?

no he's loudly talking in the other room
he thinks i went out the windoww

How old are you and how old is she?