OK Sup Forums We're starting a new craze for Sup Forums It's called ''Dildo treasure hunt ''...

OK Sup Forums We're starting a new craze for Sup Forums It's called ''Dildo treasure hunt '' . Anyone in any country can start a dildo treasure hunt by hiding a dildo somewhere in their city and must State the name of the City , Country and give clues pics of dildo and area etc to help other anons find the dildo. Also try to hide dildo in a spot where the public wont get to it first. The person who hides it should also write Sup Forums on the side so it's clear that it's from b.

The rules are as follows
>1. dildo finder must post pic of dildo in orifice of choice along with timestamp
>2. only one dildo at a time
>3. never clean or replace dildo until it's falling apart
>4. dildo finder is next to hide it
>5. Geocache
>6. Must be wearing atleast one Adidas item , have smoke and squat in the photo with dildo with time stamp.

Now is there anyone willing and able to hide a dildo ?
Lets get heeps of people in here so we have more of a chance of amking this work.

please see, revised rules

Fun way to catch something.

>1. Geocache
>2. dildo finder must post pic of dildo with timestamp at location
>3. only one dildo at a time
>4. Must be wearing at least one Adidas item, have smoke and squat in the photo with dildo with time stamp
>5. dildo finder is next to hide it
>6. must not use for personal use, can't stop you but it would be nice not to wear bio-hazard gloves while handling

OP HERE NEW RULES

Meantime while we wait feel free to make fun of slavs.

Why do these threads keep getting pruned?
Are we not allowed to frolic about, and hide our dildos where we please?

they just 404 after a while that's all , we need to get as many people onboard as we can so more chance someone can deliver

they are funny people

That actually sounds fun. Anyone in copenhagen?

Sounds like a lot of a fun, anyone in northern New England?

OP here If this 404's lets keep this game alive

Bump

This has to be a global dildo or one per continent, the dildo has to be a special item among Sup Forumsrothers.
If we start fragmenting it to smaller states/city's it will lose all meaning.

>maxiumkek

OP HERE Yes agreed , the first person to come forward and is able to deliver will be the one we watch hows that sound ?

Dont listen to OP. I have a better idea for a new craze.

Its like cumtributes but instead one user cums on a pic of a girl and then we cum on that same pic, re-sharing it til she is completely drenched in all our cum.

My thoughts exactly

We changes rules no need to insert anywhere just squat with smoke and adidas holding dildo with time stamp.

Anybody in Kansas?

I would play but i live in Kansas...

Squatting with slav bros is on my bucket list.

Buzz_Tight_Rear.jpg

Top kek , if we can lets spread the word untill we find our first dildo hider