Haven't slept in over 24 hours /b. I'm trying to induce hallucinations and dream-like states of consciousness...

Haven't slept in over 24 hours /b. I'm trying to induce hallucinations and dream-like states of consciousness. Is there anything that can help me achieve this?

24 hours and you are expecting something like that? give it another two days

haha I'm 3 days awake.. get on my lvl bro :P

but: it takes 2 days or more to start hallucinating.. then you'll see some flys which aren't there and a day after, it's get harder.. hearing ppl behind you and stuff like that...

all you can do is keep awake

what are you seeing right now?

stay awake for more 24 hours

Before you reach that stage you will fall asleep, unless you are under the influence of potent stimulants you will not be able to stay a wake

Keeping yourself up with stimulants, and suffering from sleep deprivation is not pleasant. The hallucinations are not nice, and it can induce a level of psychosis

Long story short, you're an idiot

Drink beer.. Don't overdo it tho. Just pop 3 beers over the next 24 hours and stay awake

Try to not concentrate on stuff(except staying awake)

lol, do you really think somebody's dumb enough to think beer will help keep you awake?

Stick sharpie in pooper works everytime

should mention I've been going through h withdrawls and currently have a bad flu, i've also been off my zoloft for 2 days. would this help me in my endevours?

It will. As long as you don't get wasted

METH
That's how I did it. Saw some crazy shit

i tried this once when i was about 18

stayed up for around 2 days at most, you become very paranoid and halllunincations do occur. i was sitting on my computer and must have fallen asleep for a few seconds, woke up to see this giant spider had created a web around my room, disappeared in a matter of seconds. I also was convinced this toy santa claus was out to get me, it was 3am and i was taking a shit with the door open, and there it was, i was convinced it had gotten there itself and was going to kill me

tl;dr: it's fun to try at least once imo, just be careful and don't forget to eat/drink

as I said, some not existing flys, pictures are getting fucked up and stuff like that.. not very much yet - also took some speed to keep awake (germany)

You should wait more than than,I think it starts at 3 days

I've only done this once and it was by mistake,but wow that shit is surreal

been there, done that. Not my cup of tea. I'd rather do

pizza is on its way as I'm typing this. It's gonna be a long day of

would coffee help? Or would it just make me crash super hard after? I don't drink coffee but I've got a lot in my house

A rock idol in my country did it, he spent a week and thought about cutting his eyelids to keep on trippin forever but fell asleep before that so he pussied out

The best thing for that is over sleep for like a week, just stay in bed.
Keep trying to sleep. You'll soon find your self neither here nor there.

Without stimulants you'll experience microsleep.If you'll reach that state where you experience hallucinations, you'll probably be too tired to remember them afterwards and that means you're brain will fabricate some shit to feed to you.

if you are not drinking coffee on a daily basis, it sure helps! but you need to keep the coffee coming, because if you stop, a drop may come and you get sleepy as fuck if you drink too much :P

just try some not exhausting activities... get in the garden, watch some tv or play games.. but it shouldn't be too boring so you don't get sleepy because of that

your*

Wow you're fucking stupid

I once took some ecstasy which apparently contained meth cause I didn't sleep for 2 days. Eventually the walls started melting a little bit.

Not fun at all. Would not repeat.

C