Hey Sup Forums, should I include Christopher Poole aka Moot in my 10 Most Influential Americans Currently project?

Hey Sup Forums, should I include Christopher Poole aka Moot in my 10 Most Influential Americans Currently project?

Obviously not you fucking autist

Yea if you don't want to have any friends after your project presentation.

no moot is a cuck

What about Donald Trump?

I already have no friends

My fucking mexican gardener is more influential American, and he isn't even American

No you fucking autist he made a website you visit often, big deal. Thousands of people make websites some better than this. Stop being a meme obsessed teen. or you could just do it anyway and just be that cringe kid who put a weeaboo his presentation

absolutely

Well, he DID win Time magazine's Person of the Year award. at least the inline voting. So that's something.

But it was some time back, not sure he's all that influential any more.

MARBLECAKEALSOTHEGAME

If not dubs, you should.

Maybe, if you could actually provide significant reasoning, other than he was upvoted up by all of us via time magazines shitty website.

Sometime back, and heavily influenced by the fact that IP's werent logged, so everyone here upvoted the shit out of that for weeks, just for the lolz.

Could you guys give me some other influential people? They just have to be alive now.

jesus christ.

Wikipedia will not only answer that question for you, but will provide you with other useful snippets you can chuck into your assignment.

You know - like facts and figures.

Trump

I have autism i cant use Wikipedia

>I HAZ LE AUTISMO XDDDDDD
If dubs, kill yourself.

Greatest influential leaders still alive today:
Putin
Kim jung un
Xi Jinping
Hassan Rouhani
Fuad Masum
Ashraf Ghani
Bashar al-Assad
Mamnoon Hussain
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Abdel Fattah el-Sisi

That orta get you underway with flying colours, autismo.

Be sure to burn the american flag and denounce everyone as capitalist pigdogs for full effect.

sure. but no one is going to understand and you'll just look like a huge faggot.