Woould you like a Marina cum tribute?

go ahead

Which pic would you like to see cum on?

I don't really care which pic it is aslong as it's Marina

Who is this?

Charli XCX in the OP

and this is Marina and the Diamonds

>Prediction

>OP will spam ugly marina for the next 5-10 hours in celeb threads because he suffers with OCD/Autism in this time OP will switch it up between spamming Selena Gomez and Marina

Basically this guy does this every day its hilarious to watch him spam the same pics over and over... what kinda mental retardation causes you to do this????

pic related its OP

the only person with mental retardation here is you, for believing that i post pictures of Spic Gomez too

>forgetting he has a split personalty that posts selena gomez

kek

can you explain why you spend all your waking hours spamming marina in celeb threads?

dont you want to have a life?

I don't have a split personality, I would never litter my hard drive with the filth known as Selena Gomez

Shut up stupid puta

I don't have a job nor do i go to School/College so what else am i supposed to do?

that's not Marina

Selena gomez thread?

FUCK OFF SPICPOSTER

apply for a job?

but you do tho....

Can't, I have Social Phobia and my psycollogist doesn't give a shit about me and my Medication doesn't really work
Get this beaner bitch out of this thread

you can't recognise her with the semen on her face

maybe its time you went out and got a job? how old are you do you still live with your parents..? have you been diagnosed with a mental health condition? im not trying to make fun of you just curious to your state of mind etc

>and the split personality surfaces

that's not her
20 and of course i still live my parents the only mental condition i have is Heavy Social Phobia and that's why i can't get job
get this spic shit out of this thread

>Social Phobia

man up you pussy go out and get a job and stop being a pansy assed faggot

if you hd a night with Marina could you overcome your phobia?

>20 and of course i still live my parents the only mental condition i have is Heavy Social Phobia and that's why i can't get job

oh that's fucking pathethic....

>kissless perma virgin confirmed

Whose nose is uglier?

This thread is the definition of cancer.

I don't think you understand the main problem with Social Phobia, I never finished High School because of it so i don't have Education.

I may be a virgin but no kissless also i can always get a whore

Marina nose is cute as fuck

Still Spicposting as i see

>I may be a virgin but no kissless also i can always get a whore

but would be too scared to answer the door because social interaction

TOP KEK

enjoy being a virgin all your life

>I never finished High School because of it so i don't have Education.

so you spend you're days shit posting selena gomez and some bitch nobody knows on Sup Forums?

Mariana is a trench

and she's a fucking nobody, she's not even really all that cute for celeb standards

It's true. The girl who works the deli at my local Safeway is cuter.

i bet he is american too lol and over 300lbs

Once my psycologist gives a shit about me i'll awsner that door
I would never post Spic Gomez, Marina is literally the only woman I genuenly love in my life. She's just so perfect
She's cute as fuck, she's literally the most attractive 30 year old out there so fuck off
wrong
actually i'm 230 lbs

>virgin
>mental illness
>20
>lives with his parents
>multiple personality disorder
>social phobia
>obese

you may as well end it now dude and go an hero...life's never getting better for you..ever

Why do you start off the thread with a picture of Charlie xcx? Every time.

Is that supposed to be the joke ?

>5 iterations of the same thread
>same set up and same marina pictures

dude. why are you wasting you time like this?

do you not have a job or class to study for?

have you ever thought about picking up an instrument? you'd be a virtuoso if you used the dedication you have for making shitty threads and put it into something productive.

kek just proven to us all you are a true autismo

No, I'll find a job and a girlfirend once i get healed
I don't have anything to do,No and I tried to play a piano but i couldn't play with both hands at the same time

do you honestly think i don't have picture of Marina laughing at this Beaner whore?

>get healed

what are you going to a shaman or something?

maybe you should start with something easier. say a skin flute.

all joking aside, piano is one of the hardest instruments.

and if the two-hands thing is an issue, drums would not be a good choice either. guitars are cheap and easy tho

wrong
No, i just didn't know the word for getting fixed by a psycologist, My psycologist is cute as fuck though I genuienly love her but she's married so i don't really have a chance
Thanks for the tip user, but i fucking hate flutes and guitars don't work for me either

ITT:

viral marketing

Selena is literally the only woman I genuenly love in my life. She's just so perfect

are you making fun of me? The only joke is this thread is your fucking Beaner Waifu