Thoughts on Battlefield 1?

thoughts on Battlefield 1?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trailer looks good, very little gameplay footage as well. Yet, the gameplay in the trailer never looks as good as the actual game. Still kind of hyped for the game though, going to be cool to see a mainstream world war 1 game, which we haven't seen in who knows how long, if ever

I'm confident in DICE's ability to deliver. Their post-launch support of BF4 has been nothing less than spectacular. It's currently the most deep and gratifying Battlefield to date.
Shame I won't buy BF1 though.

>nigger on cover
>nope

>Origin only release
lol, no thanks.

but that means you can shoot them

I'm confident that they will release an unfinished game a long with 80$ worth of pre purchasable DLC

i don't understand why they would put a black man on the cover
im going to buy a ps4 for the game tho

>free games every month
>decent sales
>not too intrusive
>consumer friendly policies (they had refund before Steam)

Yeah, it's shit to have to use a separate program for EA games but it's not the embodiment of Satan that some claim it to be

costomer service

Will play Beta
Will never preorder
Will not buy on release date
Will pick it up on a boxing day sale

Trailer and release show got me hyped. Will wait for player reviews before I buy though.

*smacks lips*

WW1 could be interesting i guess... i'm curious what they're gonna do with it.
at the very least it's gonna be something different. this cancer of modern military shooter crap finally needs to die. CoD is doing their part for this long overdue death as well. i'm more than fine with that.

already pre ordered that shit

>negro

Ditto

if you are complaining about a black person on the cover you can leave, there were lots of african american soldiers who fought on Americas side in the war.

>World War 1
>Nice trailer
>Free DLC

I think there must have been some major changes in EA. Hopefully they won't fuck this up

newfag detected

Yeah, used to clear minefields and do the most dangerous jobs, because the only good negro is a dead negro.

*trailer for fucks sakes

almost none
they mostly served in support units
so it would be kinda weird to show a black man with a gun
an arab would be much more logical

There were but they have never had any bigger importance. It's like you made a game about Somali war and put a white guy on a cover

Costomer

It's forced diversity garbage that's a huge slap in the face to actual history and very disrespectful. Our ancestors would roll in there graves in they saw this bullcrap.

Preorders ruin the game industry. Thanks for being a part in that.

>anyone who preorders games is a moron
>there does not exist a valid reason to preorder games

Our ancestors who fought and died in WW1 would not want to be portrayed fighting alongside Niggers.

okay

Forgot to add. Next time you want to buy a new pair of pants. Pay me up front. In about 5 months ill deliver them, too wide too long, itchy fabric, pink with flowers. But dont't cry if you don't like them.

I don't like it, we can't super jump or go into space

was really hoping for a new ww2 game out of them, but this works too.

Battlefield 1 2 will be in WW2

I agree but honestly the black guy doesn't bother me to much. They did contribute during the last year and that's what the dlc is covering. What really freaking rustles my jimmys is the muh strong independent muslim women. That's just so historically inaccurate and forced. I will not be buying this game

battlefield has a lot of ww2 games

"black man on the cover" you retards do know this game is set in an alternative history version of world war one right?

you just mad because your broke ass can't.

It was about time the WW1 theme for fps. Looks promising, yet there are so many war scenario throughout history that haven't been touched yet.

checked

not even in space, pre-order cancelled

The only reason it's an alternate version of history is because they need to shove diversity in it and can't do that while being historically accurate. I hate this generation so much

>le wrong generation

>le I can't refute his statement so I resort to memes post

>implying the men that fought alongside the hellfighters would agree with you

Sadly, this is true.

I am quite sure that we will see female soldiers as well, when there can be niggers. Because fuck history, fuck everything, and fuck YOU.

>implying that people were not racist as fuck back then

Sure, that is your answer for every discussion huh. You could have let me know that you are inbred.

I'm assuming it will have plenty of historical inaccuracies that I can use to piss off /k/.

So I'm kind of excited for it.

pic related

You do realize it was a world war correct?

niggers gonna nig

>brothers in arms isnt a thing
>hur muh ideological beliefs over rule the fact this black man saved my life
Quit being a child man

Really dude? Everyone hated black people back then and hell fighters were only in the war for like the last eight months of it. Also that black guy doesn't really bother me I think that's a cool dlc idea. What makes me mad is the forced muslim women because that's just beyond historically inaccurate

>world war
>nope only europeans fought
Are you always this ignorant of history?

COD is way cooler

What's your point?
Where did I say only Europeans fought? I stated Muslim women did not fight and that is irrefutable you think they are oppressed now you have no freaking idea. The last thing they would be doing is fighting in a war

Please no. That game devs were able to stop churning out WWII all the time is one of the few things that the gaming industry got less stupid on.

won't play it cuz niggers

Fuck, dude. It was a World War. There were multiple ethnic groups involved over seas and in Europe.

The only reason to hate this generation becauser it produces uninformed idiots like you,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties

>being this defensive and passive aggresive when pointed out

OPERATION BLACK ARMOR LOLOLOL

Do you realize that white people wouldn't fight alongside niggers and that they wouldn't be "brothers in arms" in a first place

You'll probably play as a member of the Harlem Hellfighter

> expert on islam

you're an idiot

fucking Sup Forums always has a big mouth about everything but never took even a minute to think about whatever it is they're trying to say

fuckers

Cool. So you are ignorant of history.
>world war
>ottoman empire
>turks
>muslim
>women
Look into m8

Thats their first dlc. So yup

White americans. The french welcomed american blacks into service. Please learn history before you claim you know everything.

>What is Verdun?

Fuck off, Patrick Bach.

>another military fps

what kind of brain dead retard isn't sick of these rubbish games by now?

Oh please show me how Muslim women fought in that war and played and important part in it. I'll gladly shut up and admit I'm wrong if you can prove this

DICE employees must be on lunchbreak. Fuck off and astroturf somewhere else you nigger cock gobbling Swedish cunts.

Hey, EA may be evil, but many companies they bought out still try to be good.

NEVER FORGET BATTLEFRONT! #shitty game

>remove games from your account if you don't play them for a year

i hate this generation = i just want to call niggers niggers and women to be beneath me

what wrong beta fag can't get a woman to listen to you?

rc

Shit looks dope as fuck tbh fam

will i be able to attach a red dot or get a cool skin for my weapons

Man you all sound like faggots. Arguing about history on Sup Forums

An hero and stream it yall

I hate this generation as well but this game being 'historically accurate' has absolutely nothing to do with it. Go outside more.

Way to refute my statement user. I'm not sexist or racist in the slightest just the forced we need more women and blacks historicity inaccurate bullcrap pisses me off. Make a historically accurate fun game with nothing but blacks or whatever and I'd gladly play it. They shouldn't slap a ww1 title on it if it's nothing like ww1

>played an important part
Theres your kicker huh?

Only one dark, terrible thought. EA

i wonder if we'll see a young adolf hitler

This.

I might get it depending on if my friends do.
Not something I'd really play alone.

I shuddered....

streaming is for faggot attention whores. A real man would kill themselves and not tell anybody. You fucking beta

He is just upset that this thread doesnt have mentally ill faggots in it.
>trap threads

>calls me beta
>won't kill himself like a real alpha would

Kek, you fuckin pleb.

Implying 30 kills in a shit tier town is "an important part".

Did they do nothing at all? Hell no.
Did it impact the war in a massive way? Hell no.

top fucking kek
even if the french welcomed niggers to their army (which I don't see as very probable), there would be such a small number of them that puting one on a cover is just making sure no SJWs will cry

>doesn't have mentally ill faggots
>people here are gonna buy the new niggerfield
Contradictory statements

I've drifted from battlefield. I'm focused on overwatch instead.

I would hardly say one female sniper in a war with millions of men could be considered important. But I was unaware of that so I'll shut up you win user.

So every game about something historic, has to have characters that played an important part? I knew you were using that qualifier to make your point flawless. Listen you sad excuse of a human, just because they didnt play a huge part doesnt mean they werent in the war, and their stories shouldnt be told.

>wont buy a game because you get to kill niggers
Tumblr leave

Lol jeez user that wasn't me
This was

i just hope there are not going to be that much anachronism. that and the fact that there won't be 'muricans and germans only. the entire war happend mainly in France and Belgium, so seeing once again all the fame brought to america will really fucking piss me off