What's the worst thing anybody has ever done to you?

What's the worst thing anybody has ever done to you?

Cheating after 12 years of relationship. She was a cheap girl, so I don't know what I was expeting from her.

Told me I "have potential".

12 years, jesus that made me feel the pain

>after 12 years

More like the whole time lol. It just took you that long to find out

ex castrated me with her bare hands. felt nothing but clumpy mush in my sack after she was done. the largest 'mass' in my sack was about the size of half a pea, the rest was incoherent slosh. she knew what she was doing.
miraculously, my balls 'grew' back. it seems impossible. now i have a castration fetish, thanks.

Honestly not a lot. I haven't got much to complain about. Sure I've been cheated on, been beaten on for no reason, etc etc, but really all the really bad stuff in my life has been my own doing.

It's amazing I'm not more suicidal. I just don't think about it. If you don't think about it, it's kind of like it never happened.

That is pretty rough. In terms of time the worst I've had is about six months.

Teachers or parents?

wat

She also cheated on me with multiple guys, lying about it for years, and then ended up dating my best friend for years after our 4-year relationship.

I was raped by my neighbor when I was 4

Wut

i'm sorry user

Said yes to my proposal. A day later she cheated on me. I was only 22.

I hate to be that guy.
But.
Name?

The army/war. Destroyed my body. Became alcoholic. No money.

After 38 years of friendship a friend sued me because we had an accident and he wasn't wearing safety belts (I was driving). He won, they took my house away and now I live in a shitty flat (when I can afford the rent, if not I live in my car).

Accused me of raping my 2yo sister when I was 12 making me get locked up for a year.

If we're honest, you kinda did that to yourself user.

I joined by free will yes. In that aspect you are correct

sick burn and true which makes it funny.

You can't teach pure evil

Don't know what else to say to your joint 'wats.' Just simple reality.

Precisely

>"I don't want to be in this relationship anymore"
We had just bought a house and I thought everything was fine...

wow. Good friends.

Don't feel so bad. Take comfort in the fact that your service was completely worthless.

my mother gave birth to me.

I just got over the same thing but the relationship was barely a year and a half. Man even that destroyed me. I don't know how you handled that user.

When there is money involved many people will break their long lasting friendship or relationship to get that money.

>ex castrated me by hand
>simple reality

What a country! What a time to be alive!

I'm not from 'murrica.

there was the whole conception thing and its been nothing but an downhill ride

Don't fuckin lie to me ya cheeky cunt m8

Me too.

What a small world

Unfortunately you are wrong.

You're either crazy or a Liar and I can't tell which.

Checkd

Wanna elaborate om ur story m8?

For me *pick related

M/f?

talk about circulatory problems

Bought this bitch nachos and she threw them out

I was raped at age 14. was virgin then

I always amused my self with the look on his face. Like the indian is crushing his hands

Did you?

/r/ing timestamp proving lack of virginity

Yes but thats not the point THEY LOCKED ME UP FOR A YEAR

As a 12 yr old? I think not

No actually they gave me the death sentence. They killed me after a year

You guys don't get it, the nachos cost me 10$ and that was all i had he ate one nacho and flipped platter in the garbage face first! I would of ate those and now I'm hungry for them, hungry for their revenge, should I try messaging her even tho it's been 7 years to ask her for my nachos back?

>be 14, grill
>whole class talked about some party
>prince charming was gonna be there
>couldnt wait
>ffw party
>prince charming ignoring me
>feel like sack of shit
>some friend of his is talking to me flexing his muscles or whatnot
>was aroused to say the least but had hopes for me and prince charming
>ask guy if charming ever talks about me
>He realizes and tells me to wait there
>he goes over to charming they look my way
>charming comes over and charms every bone in my body
>ready to give him my virginity he takes me to some room
>"Hey you mind if guy watches us?"
>Do mind, but its prince fucking Charming
>Somehow knew it was sex but still didnt fully grasp the idea
>He is kising me and taking of my clothes
>thank god I shaved
>gently puts me down, hardly notice guy anymore
>He mounts me. It hurt, wasnt really bad, but it was definitely uncomfortable
>Realize there are two guys watching us now
>Think im just too drunk
>Charming has me on top
>Feel guy touching me
>Push his hands off telling him to stop
>Charming asks me nicely
>Alright
>It startd to hurt, guy is poking my butt
>Charming smiles so beautifully at me
>They both hump me
>It hurts...yet it doesnt
>Third guy with his dick in my face
>Dont know what to do
>He puts it in my mouth
>Nibble on it
>He facefucks me
>Feel ashamed, hate myself, yet feel so nice that they enjoy me like this
>Cums down my throat
>cant swallow
>spit it out
>Charmings face
>Guy cums in my asd
>Charming is pissed
>Slaps me
>Fall off
>"Wtf dude?"

Destroyed an entire friend group. He was a definite sociopath and even laid out plans with me to have someone that owed him 1000 bucks killed.

F

>Charmin is pissed
>"She spit in my face"
>"Fucking bitch"
>They punch me, beat me and kick me
>Cant take anymore
>Crying, bleeding and puking alcohol
>"Wait I havent finished"
>Charming fucks my butt much worse than guy did
>Cums in my face
>Facefuck guy cums again in my face
>Assfuck guy tries, gives up and kneecaps my head
>Wake up in hospital three days later

you cant prove anything. cunt

And thats how I became the slut of the school

Yes, avenge the souls of those nachos.

Kek

people have killed for less and what % of his chip stack was it

This nasty cokehead girl was giving me a blowjob and was lightly using he teeth. I was already not very much into her and was about to tell her to quit it when I felt an intense pain coming from my dick. I'm uncut, so there is this little bridge of skin linking the foreskin to the gland and she chopped it with her lower teeth. It bled and took weeks to heal, although it'll still rupture sometimes when I wear a condom.

But I'm just a shit teir handheld pez lvl0.1 at best and she's a diva she would never stop talking, so I don't know how to do it I can probably msg her but I don't know how to be firm about it *clears throat* WHY YOU DO THAT TO MY NAHOS! Sound like a good start?

Are you for real? I really hope this is made up.

my friend and I once killed a man, it was a bet

>done to you
>I killed a man

Ok

Peeing in my butt during anal sex.

no sympathy for teethers

Elaborate...

diamonds keen af

I was my dad's first son, he has a lot of money and could give me everything, but my mom was mad that he left her so when I was 4 she packed her things and left for another country with me, after years of begging to know more about him I only talk with him on the phone every few months
> mfw my stepsis is in vacation in europe
> mfw I work to pay for college

Say bad

yeah it was a drunk bet, and we lost. couldn't back out tho because bros

Its all real, dad almost killed the suckers and it was a major episode in my life, im on anti depressants and everything

My gf and best friend "cuddled" and "watching a movie" he gave her a "massage" and "tried to kiss her" but she "refused" Kek. She thinks I am literally retarded guys. She most likely fucked him. Wat do?

No, something more like.
You know, i was thinking about our relationships, i think i should ket you know that us breaking up was all your gault, remember that bag of nachos? You killed those nachos, you killed our relationship.
And end up like idk say you will never forgive her or something.

A "friend" at work - the only person I confided in - tipped off the boss that I was actively applying for a new job with a different employer and expressed his interest in my position when I left.
To his credit, my boss told me how my so-called friend had betrayed our confidence and that his actions would have consequences for any further advancement as he couldn't be trusted.

you're an asshole and deserve jail
the integrity of a random drunk bet is more important than an innocent person's life?

oh, he was no innocent, believe me

He dad runs waste management, so he has plenty of money. Absolute mob family.

Literally nobody in the US calls an apartment "a flat"

What kind of injuries your "friend" had?

leave her, learn to play guitar, go to the gym, grow a beard, become a guitar wielding maniac viking man, who can summon lightning at will. Then watch as she gets pissed for cheating, becomes fat and raises a child without a father.

oh america :) you've been a constant source of entertainment for the rest of the world since 1776.

This

>dads money
>his money

stay new fag faggot

Regardless, this thread was the worst things anybody has ever done to you, not the worst you could make up doing after so-called drunk bet with so-called friends.

Fuck im sorry mate, did your father atleast beat the shit out of any of them?
Im on anti depressants as well (had a breakdown during midnight today, sucks)

He had enough on hand for loans over a thousand.

My father didn't tell me I had a half-sister for 13 years, and was an alcoholic also

okay, sorry I just wanted to tell someone, it was almost 4 years ago and noone close to me knows it beside my friend

Giving birth to me

Gutter trash.

Facial Fest. An old one.

Ok this isn't someone who did it to me but it's probably the worst thing i did to someone just to shake things up a bit
Be me 13, brother 12 we start a fire in the house in a garbage lid with nail polish and a lighter, fire starts roaring, throw a matchbox in it cause everyone knew hot wheels were the shit, ever try chucking one of those bad bois, they were mostly thick metal, and they hurt if someone whipped them at you full force, so the plastic matchbox car starts to melt and it turns into a black gooey mass, I picked it up with a fork we had lying around i case the fire got out of control, put it right up to my brothers eyes and said hey,(brothers name) it's venom from spider man, and flicked the molten matchbox onto his tits we were shirtless because we didn't want to get our clothes on fire we were team pyro, couple weeks later my brothers smeering shit on the wall like an ape, I'm whining to wonder if venom is taking over, meh oh well can't really so anything about it, he cried for a split second but quickly laughed it off because he got the joke but part of me still thinks he took it to heart

ᚱᚢᚾᛟ/10

Mr. One Tap Man called me gay on CS:GO

My mom gave birth to me.

Omg, that horrible user, i feel for you mate.

Abandon me.