Continued from last thread

Continued from last thread.

Trying to spread my knowledge with the world.

>be 21
>be engaged, serious relationship with a woman for 3 years
>gf goes on exchange to europe
>everything seems to be going fine
>suddeny i find out that gf leaves me for a muslim man
>she cuts off all contact then tells me not to contact her again. completely heartless
>feelsbadman.zip
>I helped her with her thesis and I have a good amount of her work saved on my computer
>thinking of posting her (my) thesis all over the internet to get her flagged for plagiarism

pastebin com /9wXztVWm

pastebin com /xJUrXJhT

expirebox.com/download/7ba4b280eebbb72e6e3cb3cada979241.html

expirebox.com/download/748b113d43d097d7f1206736f6cfc1b4.html

Please spread these links with whatever website you can (similar to TurnItIn) where it is easily accessed. I want to share my work with the world.

Also, roll trips for more info

Shit, OP. That sucks bro.

Thanks buddy.

The other thing is that she wanted to wait for marriage for sex and she ends up fucking a muslim guy in Europe.

Also, they tried to access my banking info.

There are layers to the story that were explained in the last thread.

Got fucked hard and now I kind of want to teach that skank a lesson. It would be a lot if you helped a Sup Forumsro out.

nothing of value was lost though

Totally agreed

Well, I would copywrite it and post it everywhere man. Google docs is a good spot. Mainly because it's searchable.

Y... you went 3 years without having sex with your girlfriend? You didn't expect this to happen? Why would you even consider marrying someone you never fucked?

What did you think was going to happen? Would it have been better if she had left you for a Christian man? Long distance relationships don't work, no matter how in love you think you are. Feel the pain then count your blessings. Something better is around the corner. That's a guarantee.

Not everyone is a degenerate like you user

A fucking moslem...

Have you got her nudes?

>shit tier b8

As I explained in the last thread, she was a virgin as well and she came across as very conservative. She wanted to wait for marriage.

And when you love someone to bits, sex isn't the first thing on your mind. Also, we were on track to get married this summer. It's hard to think with your cock all of the time when you love someone to pieces.

It is what it is.

She went on exchange for a couple of months. She did it before and we had no issues - in fact, we grew stronger during her previous exchange (1 month). But I suppose you have a point.

She cut me off - and it's the way that she did it is what hurt the most. I have no beef with the muslim man at all. I feel bad for him for what he's getting into.

I helped her with tuition, her assignments, textbooks, I gave her a trip to Iceland to propose, a ring, gifts, etc. I loved her to bits and she broke up with me through email... and then told me to never try contacting her again.

Thanks user for the support though.

No, I don't unfortunately. She was conservative enough to 'wait for marriage' for sex, so she doesn't send nudes to me unfortunately.

It's not bait.

And her family is poor. So I worked a shit warehouse job part-time while in school. I used to send her mom money here and there.

She had my banking info and tried to access it after we broke up. I know this because she opened a 'flagged' email containing my info.

The man is right. You never laid pipe in this bitch there by failing to secure the pussy, now you want to blame someone else. It's your fault she's gone, accept and move on.

Post her nude man

Ruin that cunt's life, copywrite that stuff so it's legally yours and post it online. Ruin her potential career at the very least because someone like that deserves to die in a fucking gutter

>Not everyone is a degenerate like you user
cuck detected, she used you user, face it, you wrote her thesis, you done favor for her, she exploited your utility and gave you nothing in return, then fucked a random moslem
> she was a virgin
i doubt it, she fucked random moslem and didint care about the "after marriage" shit, she fucked other people before
> She wanted to wait for marriage.
Nope, she wanted you to write her thesis and pay for her stuff, but she didint wanted to give you sex because she was not attracted to you
>And when you love someone to bits, sex isn't the first thing on your mind.
cuck over 9000
>Also, we were on track to get married this summer.
the keyword here is "were"
> It's hard to think with your cock all of the time when you love someone to pieces.
she clearly didint love you if she ran away with a moslem and then tried to acces your money in bank.
>She went on exchange for a couple of months. She did it before and we had no issues
she fucked other dudes then
> in fact, we grew stronger during her previous exchange
so strong that she left you for random moslem when she learned she cant use you for anything more.
>She cut me off - and it's the way that she did it is what hurt the most. I have no beef with the muslim man at all. I feel bad for him for what he's getting into.
jesus christ, the beta, no wonder she left you, you have no idea how world works.
>I helped her with tuition, her assignments, textbooks, gave her a trip to Iceland to propose, a ring, gifts, etc.
yup, she used you for all those things

i feel sorry for you but thats what you get for falling into the "romance" bullshit. You got used by a manipulative cunt.

Then I was wrong with my reply, my apologies. I feel for you my friend. There may be some legal action against her that you can take. Look into it before you take any rash action.

OP here

You're right user. I've already concluded everything you said. It is what it is and I don't feel anything anymore.

Let's help spread my thesis work for the lulz. If she reacts in some way in a couple of weeks, I'll post on Sup Forums and do a follow-up.

Also, trips gets more info and pics

OP, have you considered contacting her thesis adviser? Just go balls to the wall, and show them proof that you did a fair bit of work on the thesis. If you can prove that she didn't do the work, she could very well fail.

Post nudes already

I could do this, but I'm still doing my own degree. I don't want this to get hairy. It's possible that their university will contact my university and try to pin me on something for assisting with academic dishonesty. I don't even want to take the small risk of that happening.

Not only is this whore sucking another guys cock but she is betraying the West.

Your story does sound a bit bullshit though, like why would she cut contact? Even cheating whores will at least listen to what you have to say.

rolling for nudes

This

Thanks user

Ah damn, yeah that's true. Maybe just anonymously mail in a copy of what you did, and have a note saying that she didn't do this part?

never had sex in 3 years, doubt he has any you retard

The plan is to just submit my work to as many websites as possible so the anti-plagiarism report will come up as flagged.

Expose her for who she really is. Any way we can help you?

rolling

Post it on some random subreddit? Tumblr? Any social media site where it's easy to hide your identity?

Roll for nudes

rerolling for nudes

Next month are going to be one of the hardest times in your life... or you will be a lucky bastard and fuck a better slut. Yep, that one will be easier.
Good luck op, and remember, you are a faggot.

Yes user. It would be amazing if you can just help me by submitting it to TurnItIn or other websites such as the ones mentioned in this pic:

or these websites

source on OP pic?

or this

and not sure, i got it on Sup Forums sorry user

Go find the bitch, kidnap her and get your 3 years worth of pussy that she owes you.

If she ever tries to come back into my life, I will use her for her pussy and that's it.

just post info etc already

>21 and engaged
>'Relationship' for 3 years
>No sex for 3 years
>Holy beta-tale, batman.
So basically OP is bitter about being ousted from some girls friendzone.

/thread.

trips get it

Rolling

Your requesting a personal army AND fucking trips for a good bit of info instead of telling us?

Go fuck yourself OP.

Trips gets name, phone#, address, her work, her school.

How is that not a fair trade?

/thread
you can't /thread yourself faggot

Because people are already doing the favor of posting your goddamn thesis on websites and get nothing in return your cuck cum sucking faggot

Okay roll dubs at least. I just want enough interest in the thread that's all.

As much as I hate the word cuck being thrown around all the fucking time when it shouldn't be, this guy is right. I mean, fucking harsh and blunt, but that's what it looks like this situation needed. Sounds like she used you.

Yes I know.

Can you blame me for wanting to flag her thesis? Help a Sup Forumsro out at least. If you can help spread my work, that'd help a lot

dub-ity

Can't right now. Maybe repost this later and if I see it again I'll see what I can do.

I've been in a similar situation. I was young and naive and got played by a bitch. Luckily she didn't get money or shot but as a kid it fucking stung. Fuck this woman over

Thanks user. Any help counts. This will be for all of the cheating whores out there. Most of us know the feeling

roll for dubs

>over 50 replies
>wants more interest

Fucks sakes OP never mind I don't even care anymore

/thread

you guys smell this?
I mean come one, doesn't this smell of...
eh.
BAIT?

Now tell us who the poor fuck who's life you're trying to ruin really is, because your story is as made up as the holocaust to Sup Forums

I am trying to.

Can you download from the links and then post it on TurnItIn or something similar?

Fucking dubs wasted

winawer

Bait? I've posted this thread before asking Sup Forums for advice and it brings us here.

Yeah it sounds fucked up, but this shit actually happened - believe it or not. I got cucked, and I want a little help from Sup Forums in screwing a moslem loving skank over. Can you blame me?

Anyone roll dubs yet?

No doesn't count. He said he doesn't care anymore. Dubs are wasted.

see

so you've been here before with your "issues" and still everything played out this way, allegedly?
In that case why would you even deserve help?
I sincerely doubt anyone advised you to keep going.

you wasted the dubs you kike

Fuck women, don't ever fucking fall in love, let them fall in love with you, then you own them, that way if they ever figure out you don't care and they leave, no feelings hurt, you come out on top. ONLY person that's going to look out for you, is yourself, every one else is either a fucking monster or, some silly pussy ass faggot.

rolling

dubs roll then...

>Fuck women
He tried

this, because i did exactly what you did and I got burned, bitch talked shit about me to her family, and the worst part is, her family ain't even there for her half the time, when this bitch was broke and crying you know who she'd come to me, fuck, now she off fucking a million other dudes, and calling me the liar and the user

let's see 'em!

She had the audacity to fucking tell me, it was just sex, and she found some one, so I asked her to come fuck me, and she was like no, i have some one, you fucking bitch, just sex when its just me, but any one else, and they get you to yourself, i fucking hate her.

> not pissing all over her to mark your property

Yes anons. So let's get this cheating cuntface what she deserves. Download the Word docs from the links and upload them to Turn It In or similar websites. It will flag her thesis and she will fail out of school.

Let's teach her a lesson Sup Forumsros. OP we are here with you.

piccolo diccolo -dubs!!!

rolling for nudes

re-rollerino

I'm so sorry user. It fucking sucks man, I know the pain. Keep your chin up bro, you'll find someone worthy. She didn't deserve you, what a cunt

off by one, twice in a row. feels goodman

off by one 3 times in a row, feels goodman

piccolo diccolo -dubs!!!!

Don't you think she was kidnapped and has to lie to you or something?

You must be a really shitty person if gf of 3 years dumps you for a sand nigger.

fuck this i quit, good luck fucking over that chick's life OP! :)

I went through the same thing, but not to the extent you did, count yourself lucky, 3 years, she cheated on me, and like a fucking retard I took the bitch back, I fucking hate myself for ever meeting that fucking cunt, and I contemplate what i'd do if i ever see that cunt and who ever the fuck she is with... I am a man damn it. I want a woman who will respect me, I ain't saying fucking worship me, but at least have enough god damn dignity to not try and fucking ruin me to make themselves happy.

Fuxking do it user! And fuck muslims

kek

OP you are dumb for pursuing that for 3 years. However, she sounds like a massive bitch so I will help you

Rolling

dubs

Thanks Sup Forumsros. Help me spread my work. Download the Word Doc and just post it everywhere you can. It will help fuck her over so much.

OP is a dumb fag and gf is a bitch, seems like the perfect couple

rolling because I kinda want to help OP fuck this bitch's life up

Piccolo wins!

winrar

Yeah it does, i'm typing out all this angrily too, so its not coming out as poetically as I would like, but what can I do, bitch is like an open wound on my body, i gave a lot of shit up for her, lost good a friend for that fucking cunt, and i'm the one who's the fucking bad guy, oh my god I fucking hate her.