He takes less than 10 showers per week

>He takes less than 10 showers per week

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.H2O.SAFE.ZS
data.worldbank.org/indicator/EG.ELC.ACCS.ZS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice overcompensating

East Asians dont produce natural body odor (or very little of it.) When East Asians sweat, they dont smell.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor

he is trying to wash the dirt of without realising its the way he is ment to be

Please save me from this shithole

bost the right graph, m8

how many of those are in the Ganges?

Gandhi river doesn't count as bath, m8

i don't know.. how many of them can be since the Ganga is accessible to less than 5% of Indian population.

I usually have a couple a day - one in the morning and one in the evening.

okay.. does image related count?

Sometimes I don't shower at all in a week. But I'm a NEET so I have no reason to shower.

Then explain to me why you smell that bad? Worse than Frenchs.

you should ask the French

>he showers

Once every morning and after each fap.

Well brazil is hot. I shower once everyday and if I go out on the weekend also, but if I stay home (the norm these days) I stay in and don't shower.
Wish i had a spa though

>nobody shampoos more than they shower
wtf

>be Korean
>have no bad odor
>fuck it up by eating kimchi from the morning

Notice there's no corpses or trash on the river.
>India

silly man, you can't wash away the Brazilian in you

reeeeeeeee india is clean! they are a bathing culture so of course they don't shower!

>he is literally a monkey

>be japanese
>have no bad odor
>fuck it up by eating natto from the morning

*A clean monkey

Smelly Ivan

A least I don't work as a fucking loader in +40C

Better than being a fucking loader in -40C

I try to shower the least amount possible cause its bad for your health

Kek
Wtf?

Bad for your skin

I would shower more often but I have very dry skin on my cheeks and showering too often makes it red and upset

I shower once every other day

Wut?
Quite the opposite. If you wash yourself properly, it is good for you skin. Specially here, in the devil's nest.

>Weekly Shampoos
>Weekly Showers

Wait what the fuck? You shampoo your hair when you take a shower. Who the fuck shampoos their hair without taking a shower?

>India
Memes are real

And I believe the 2 showers they take per week are in the dirty Ganges, so it's 0 shower per week actually. Hahaha Indians don't shower.

I'm pretty sure if you've got long hair or you're a woman then you're not going to be shampooing your hair every day when you shower.

If your hair is thin and brittle then you are shampooing too much.

If I lived in Florida I would bathe two or three times a day because it's so damn hot and humid. I'll bathe twice if I go work out that day. Once is enough for me otherwise.

what a fucking waste.

I thought half of your country doesn't have running water or electricity. How many showers a week are you rich cunts taking to boost the average so high.

I wash my hair once a week, its down to my lower back. Its healthier than it ever was washing it ever other day and gets less greasy overall

Here is hot as fuck, even the poor population take 1 to 2 showers a day. A cultural thing as well.

Poor, but clean :^)

5 shower/5 shampoo master race

I take 7-10 a week because I work out. However, you are only taking so many because you live in a region with the climate of a sweaty nutsack.

Kek. My mother's Japanese friend basically said this, that they reek of garlic from what they eat.

He's right I used to go to a gym with ex-pat Desis and you could kill an elephant with the stink.

I shower every day only if I go out. When I stay home I only shower every other day.

aslo
>India

He's right. It's counter intuitive but a lot of people break out more if they bathe a lot. Having said that you should be always cleaning grime off.

>I thought half of your country doesn't have running water or electricity.

Showering every day is actually somewhat harmful to the skin. Shampooing every day is even more harmful to the hair.

To be honest, showering/washing daily is okay as a general guideline, but it's not an absolute necessity and it's weird how there is such a taboo about it.

No, if you live in a relatively cold country and have done no physical effort all day, you don't always *have* to shower just because. Just change your clothes & bedclothes and you'll be fine. Washing every day is just the result of guilt-tripping by some fucks who went "oh yeah I wash every day because I'm that clean, what you don't? You're fucking disgusting" and so nobody dare question it because otherwise you get called disgusting or something.

>inb4 hurr you stink

This, here it's only a necessity to shower every day for perhaps 2 weeks of the year.

Actually, it is not harmful to the skin; if you know how to bath and use proper products. Of course, if you take a every day bath that almost peel your skin off, it will be harmful.

Here, where Satan can call it home, shower once a day is mandatory, and never was harmful to my skin nor any other countrymen of mine.

But, sorry to disappoint you, in as matter of odor; you guys only loose for the Indians, the masters of bad smelling.

>he lives in a tropical hellhole

shampoos are bad for the hair

I agree with this, HOWEVER! You ftenchies seems to take ot to an extreme. My country is hotter thsn yours and sonehow french tourists look like they hate water cause they always stink!

>shampoo every day
how fucked am i?

bald by 2020

this graph doesn't make any fucking sense

x = global average shampoos
y = showers

did they mislabel? or are Brazilians shampooing 12 times a week while only taking 4 showers?

You are reading it in reverse.

It rains every day, running water!
When one brush its mane, it gets all static, thus electricity!

you south americans are pretty much asians, our musk attracts your women tho.

dumb mongol
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.H2O.SAFE.ZS
data.worldbank.org/indicator/EG.ELC.ACCS.ZS

Kek
Alright, this was fun.

I didn't shower everyday when I was a normie rofl

ITT Frenchs and Indians getting triggered.

>mfw i haven't taken a real shower in almost 15 months
>still have 2 jobs but i'm quitting one today

You should never shampoo everyday, if you live in Brazil you have to probably because hot but even then you should just shampoo your dick ass armpits and use water only on rest of body. Shampoo everyday on hair is even worse

But I do... it is not a completed shower if I don't use shampoo.

>showers for sissies and poors

take a bath everyday

>tfw you're not subhuman so even if you didn't shower for a week you wouldn't smell half as bad as some third worlder

I unironicly only shower once a week

Almost like you, 2 per week

>he has to shower twice to make sure he got the dirt and shit off his brown skin

Kek never thought about it that way. They can't see if they're still dirty after showering.

t. Indian

t. Triggered

You can actually notice.

The shower costume here in Brazil wass inherited from the indigenous people, before the colonization the europeans They took less bath but they
learned that from the indigenous on Brazil.

Once you're civilized and you don't roll around in mud and feces, you don't need to take 2 baths a day.

They that for your muslims.

No idea what you're trying to say.
But Muslims actually wash themselves frequently.

enjoy your dry skin

kek

I shower once a day, sometimes I'll forget and I feel grim the next morning but I get compliments for smelling nice, you need to find the happy medium

I probably average about 2

>not shampooing every time you take a shower
Barbaric 2bh

doesnt matter what people on this thread says, anyways youre all neet kisless virgins. dont matter if you shower or not its not like anyone would be near you by will lmao

Nope

t. Showered

WEll enjoy your health issues

maybe brazilians are just suicidal?
this is what a showerhead in brazil looks like

woops forgot picture

>be Brazilian
>step into the shower
>get electrocuted

In poor houses, yes.
Still, at least they use them, m8

>swimming in shit doesn't count as showering pajeet

>a frog is against showers
Well color me surprised.

it's not even grounded

i used to shampoo twice per shower and i shower everyday, lost a lot of hair because of it, don't do this

>India
no surprise there

>Mexico
>wash hair with shampoo 6 days /7
>still greasy as fuck

>be brazilian
>get a rare shower
>die

havent showered last month at all

may tomorrow cuz Im kind of decomposing

Brazil is a hot and humid country. In the summer I also shower everyday. But when it's dry and cold you don't need to shower as often unless you're going to the gym or something.

That's completely wrong though, have you actually met any east asians? They all smell like shit.

Why do they count the middle east as one country?