kb.rspca.org.au/What-is-the-most-humane-way-to-kill-a-cane-toad_299.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

moar sadbox please

No problem my dude
SADBOX IS BEST BOX

Thanks my dude
Nice dubs
SADBOX IS BEST BOX

haven't seen that one before, who is the artist?

nvm, i found it out. It's Marcusmaximus

Here's another by him, from what I've heard, he doesn't do abuse art

Anybody have Riddick from the other night?

Agweed, pwease gib Chwonicles of Widdick! Pwomise to be bestest fwuffy...

There should be an imgur link with all the riddick posts. I saw it, but I don't have it on hand right now.

THanks, I'll keep an eye out for it

kek

Jesus Christ, that's a bit over the top don't you think? I mean, maiming and torturing them is one thing. But making them eat vegemite? Sick bastards.

What would you do?

Man that's gonna suck for the one Australian fluffy that likes vegemite.

Nigga, I'm hardcore!

Plug both their asses until one confesses

Well, fluffies are the only creatures in Australia to have less rights than the cane toad.
kb.rspca.org.au/What-is-the-most-humane-way-to-kill-a-cane-toad_299.html

You see, I like all the fluffy comics and everything, but it's this, and posts like this, that just make it all weird.

Well fluffies are a bigger threat to the indiginous ecosystem than the cane toad is, so it makes sense.

Yeah, the rping is weird.

Good. Thinking about it, Cane Toads are the irl equivalent to a fluffy as far as legal abuse-ability goes.

So, do people abuse them regularly like fluffies as well?

Yes, if some one has it, that'd be great.

Also, why.

Why this level of faggotry user?

An Aussie youtuber I watch mentions a time he and his brother used to feed them lit firecrackers or light them on fire. The wikipedia page also mentions cricket bats and golf clubs.

Hey, i have to ask, after Fall of Cleveland, is there any decent, long story to read?

kek, brotherly fun

Put them both in a plastic tote box with an open jug of lacquer thinner until their brains dissolve from inhalation....

Does anyone have the story that starts off sounding like this: The owner keeps professing his love that people don't understand, while the fluffy shouts things like "Nu touch poopy-pwace! Peepee-pwace! Nu take peepee-pwace!", until it's revealed that the fluffy has tourette's syndrome.

There's one I need to refind. It's called A Mare's Lament or something like that. I'm a little worried it was a Wolfram Sparks story.

I´m looking for a longer story about a seafluffy, anyone?

post gerald story

Litterpal is best pal.

SADBOX IS BEST BOX

SADBOX IS BEST BOX

I have Gerald, but will post around 2 EST.

Where is the whole story?

Mocha was an extremely long, ongoing story on Wolfram's booru account. Unfortunately he went apeshit and deleted everything.
Sorry user.
SADBOX IS BEST BOX

It's sad when fluff artists go full retard. Seems to be a trend.

Satanic trips
SADBOX IS BEST BOX

They probably look at what they've been doing and regret it.
Either that or someone close to them finds out. That's more likely.
SADBOX IS BEST BOX

I'm bored, story time

>Be you, walking down the road, gas station about a mile away
>Think about how much having your car worked on sucks
>come out of the gas station with minor supplies for the night filled in two plastic bags
>on your way back to your apartment you hear a rustling in a bush that slightly makes you jump
>"Am big monster! gif nummies or I eat yew!"
>Holy shit it's a dam shit rat, I think natural selections making these things smarter, clever little bastard.
>decide to play along to bait it out, "Oh no, not a monster, I'll just leave this food here and leave"
>hear snickering, think to yourself you might as well let it or maybe even them enjoy it.
Cont.?

SADBOX IS BEST BOX
Is anyone still lurking?

If you mean Wolfram, he apparently hated his early work because it "looked bad".

Sure

Wolfram is a fucking moron