Which one of my sisters would you pick? what would you do? currently fapping to them

which one of my sisters would you pick? what would you do? currently fapping to them

Blonde. Would tie her up and treat her like the dirt she's worth.

One on the right

left is a cutie, would cuddle.

More

Tie her up and rape her as she screams for me to stop. I'd attach her to a fuck machine to annihilate her cunt as I choke her and fuck her ass

here you go

unnnfff

any bikini/nudes?

I'd force them to fuck each other at gunpoint. While they beg me to not hurt them I'll smack the fuck outta both these whores. Forced sodomy and pain is all these sluts will get from me.

Show me their bodies.

great stuff
used to have a girlfriend looking alike
a total bitch

That white dress is my fetish now

I want to throatfuck the one on the left so fucking bad, god fucking damn it

Gotta love the internet

I would tie her firmly with my belt in one of those trees and I would finger her for a half day. Then I would wait one whole day and in the third day i would fuck her lubbing my cock with her tears. That slut doesnt deserve this pure white dress.

Also, have you more revealing pics? They can be alone, at this point i dont really mind...

What a fucking cunt. Giving us that innocent look even though all of us know how much of a little cum slut she is. She deserves rape.

ive saved this pic and posted it in feet threads a bunch. nice to finally have more of them. thanks. lots of guys have cum to your sisters' feets!

great bodies on them. any more pics that show their feet?

dont think so m8

Which one has nicer toes?

this was fun while it lasted. Op gone?