How can white boys compete?

How can white boys compete?

I for one, have always wished for a Big Super Negro man (BHA) to fuck me in my white boypussy

We don't need to we changed the laws to lock up or shoot you the upity nigs....and all but a few tokens are kept poor to keep you out of our society

>yfw most white women would never touch a black man, let alone a muslim immigrant
>yfw the public is realizing the bbc stereotype is a myth
>yfw blacks are still disproportionately poor and uneducated
>yfw whites are preferred by women of all races except black women
>yfw blacks are the least attractive by women of all races except black women

He's going to hell for fornicating with a woman who isn't a Muslim. Same lines if he would eat pork product. We get last laugh Kek

Fun fact: The OP of these "How can White Men Compete" threads are gay as fuck. They love dick and hate pussy.

>mfw I work retail and see at least five brown girls with white guys for every black guy with white girl
Have fun taking our worst while we take your best.

The whitening.

>>yfw most white women would never touch a black man, let alone a muslim immigrant
Not true because of Jews
>yfw the public is realizing the bbc stereotype is a myth
About fucking time
>yfw blacks are still disproportionately poor and uneducated
They like it like that
>yfw whites are preferred by women of all races except black women
Only because they are filled with hate towards white people by the Jews
>yfw blacks are the least attractive by women of all races except black women
You should have stopped at "blacks are the least attractive"

>Not true because of Jews
it's pretty consistent across anonymous, legit studies that about 50% of white women, even if they identify as non racist, wouldn't want to date or have sex with a black man. and what kind of vague, nondescript answer is "because of jews"? poor, stupid white women like rappers because they exude what they perceive as confidence, are famous, and have loads of money.
>Only because they are filled with hate towards white people by the Jews
people hate white people, therefore everyone but black women thinks white men are the most attractive? what?

The white man is overrated

You need to admit.

>having brain is enough

I prefer it the other way around.

England detected

1. Jews invented "white guilt" and they brainwash women from the time they are children into thinking of black men as preferred partners.

2. Black girls are taught to hate white men and see them as the enemy oppressor of their people.

Can we make this a thing? Can we make this a thing?

Get Israel blacked

her eye is full of cum

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

bla bla bla

I want this to be a real movement. If we infect the SJW'S with this shit we could see this take off quickly and with a ton of passion.

We can't, we don't find goats that attractive.

>they *attempt to* brainwash women
if it's successful at all, it's with a minority. interracial couples were a thing when segregation was in full effect. long term relationships are disproportionately monoracial partnerships, simply because people tend to relate and are more attracted to people of the same race. however, it being more socially acceptable has really only allowed those who were already interested try it. even with all the propaganda da juice have been throwing at us, women are still extremely bigoted towards black dudes.
"white guilt" doesn't exist outside of a minority of uni students (read: the social justice department) and retards on tumblr. mainstream america doesn't give a shit about white guilt

I am white is i prefer this ebony thick is give her a beautiful babies

Sure. Lets go here and play the game :
boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/683446525

I have a job.

>Shit on his asshole
Clearly wiping with your hand isn't working very well now is it?

Lets play the game !

Yes
Let's make it real!