Why hasn't she responded yet? I wrote this nice thoughtful message and yet no answer..I care about this girl so much...

Why hasn't she responded yet? I wrote this nice thoughtful message and yet no answer..I care about this girl so much, I would die for her but she barely acknowledges me.. why? What should I do?

Demand nudes

I want real advice

i didn't even read what you wrote to know that you wrote a bunch of bull.

women love to be treated like shit. she even wrote that.
STOP THINKING. now get this through your head. WOMEN LOVE TO BE TREATED LIKE SHIT.

you are a beta. you replied like a beta. and she won't care about you whatever you do.

get over it. forget her. and when you man up girls will find you.

it says delivered not read, retard

she obviously dont gives a fuck sorry m8, forget about it, messeg her another day and try to get as many nudes as u can nd get the fuck out

Jesus. That is cringe worthy and desperate as FUCK. So it sounds like she's been wish shitty guys and you are trying to show her that you're the opposite and you're just going to pamper her and serve you? Dude girls don't fucking want they. They want a real MAN. Not some pussy ass faggot putting them on a pedestal.

Long-winded speeches raise suspicion. They smell of someone trying to talk you into something. Next time, say the same thing with a 1/3 of words.

>also, stop with the assumption, you have no idea what's going on at the other end. maybe her dog died, her grandma came for a visit or she is being depressed

you're clearly too good for her, move on.

"what people think they want and what they actually want are two very different things"

don't waste your time with this girl, demand from life a girl who wants what you're offering (security, loyalty etc) not some messed up girl who doesn't actually deserve you.

How long ago did you leave the message?
I dont know the full story, but you come off as way too desperate. Chicks hate being smothered Sup Forumsro

sometimes be a jerk some times a nice guy

Don't listen to this user, OP. Such men are unable to form bonds with a woman beyond fucking.

>inb4 beta
>spare your breath, I don't give a shit about your alpha-beta worldview

>real advice
>Sup Forums
topkek

ITT: beta user is trying to win over daddy issues emo girl by being the 'nice guy' only for slut mcdaddyissues to fuck Chad at a party once beta user has convinced her she is worth something

New acc. Follow him to make our rumors famous on internet

Its all about finding that balance between alpha/beta. Girls hate nice guy pushovers, but they also hate getting abused by alpha meatheads.

r/theredpill

You want some real advice?

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

she likes assholes.
either be one to get her, or don't and forget about her.
she doesn't want to be treated like a princess. no women do. that's just their bannercry to avoid admitting the reality that they like mean, aggressive, careless, men.
just ignore her when she messages to trigger her paternal issues, especially after you've created a semi-regular discourse. ignore for a day or two, and don't apologize for it. do this occasionally. if you keep smothering her, you're being a mother, not a father. be the negligent father she wants to prove her worth to, that's it mane.

But I don't want to be an asshole I just want to be a nice guy

then pick up your tent and go some place else.

Wow. Just wow OP. I stopped reading after half of your first sentence. Let that sink in. That is the impression you make with bullshit like this. This is my advice. If you are trolling here it's a solid 7/10, you led me on. Congrats.

Never go out with a girl who says she's been 'treated like shit'

That isn't just a one time thing, this is with multiple guys. So what does this mean? She has bad decision making because she is attracted to the wrong types, because she has issues with her self esteem, daddy issues, the list goes on.

Now you're trying to come along and demand you can show her what a meaningful relationship is, but she just won't understand from your point of view. She is on a completely different page, fuck she is in a different book, and once you take of your rose-tinted glasses you'll see her path is set to be a slightly obese single mother.

This is real advice. Run away, and meet a girl that isn't damaged goods.

>it's all about finding a balance between social classifications that are 99% bullshit.
Beta here.
Slept with plenty of chicks because they like different things for whatever reason and I'm so general and bland that I exude a sense of comfort.

advice from a femanon OP.

it's complete nonsense we like guys who treat us like shit. we tend to go for confident guys who don't give too much away, in hopes we can "tame" them. this typically doesn't work out so you've got a girl in love with a jerk because we want to commit and he doesn't.

really nice nice guys tend to be quite boring, they don't keep you "on the edge", and while it is obvious you mean well OP, you won't get anyone being so soppy

U sound creepy as fuck and deperate too kill urself lad

If tldr

Nice guys finish last or never finished at all.

then you have picked up the wrong girl

Plus of a girl ever sent me a msg like that I'd be like oh she crazy and cut communication

You're just retarded, don't try speak for all girls. You can't 'tame' anyone, you can't even figure yourself out, let alone anyone else.

Oh hun never give them your gender, they'll harass you now.
Also, I prefer a guys who is over protective of me and keep me away from assholes, I've only ever been with one man and he's all I've ever wanted, I had daddy issues when he met me.
tl;dr I had daddy issues and found a "beta" who is an "alpha" in my heart.

Nice cringe thread OP

I watch guys get tamed by women all of the time. They get love struck or some shit by the women's eyes or how she talks.

Next thing you know your friend is dumping his savings into her in the hopes he gets laid. Beta makes are everywhere these days..

Also I'm not that poster. Just another guy.

You're not a femanon you sound like a complete fucking faggot with a pitcher boyfriend

Forgot to say, don't get your hopes up guys, this outlook is very rare among girls, I hope you all find your princess.

The problem is you're too keen. If you dont even know this girl that well and youre telling her youd break your neck to be with her then thats gona creep her out. Shell think "wtf why is he so forward with me he must be desparate" = no respect. Play hard to get nigga make her want you

haha, you have no idea, why don't you get some friends who are girls and have them explain exactly what i just said.

>being this autistic

Not OP but i have around the same problem. I consider myself a nice guy and i have a bunch of friends that always hug me and always keep some form of physical contact with me but i can tell they arent interested in dating me. Some even stated that fact themselves. Why do they do it then?

Okay lol, never claimed I was female because fuck your tits or gtfo rule it should only be used for attention seekers.

Depends on what you're trying to get.

Strictly pussy? Yeah right, keep dreaming user
Girlfriend? Maybe

You're being a bit too much of a "nice guy", try having something to offer other than being strictly nice to her and not treating her like shit. Everyone can be nice, make yourself stand out a little bit.

You also came off as pretty desperate. You're literally saying you'll do everything you possibly can to treat her like a princess. Girls don't like being the #1 priority in your life as soon as you start talking to them. You have to show her you can live without her.

And finally, actions speak louder than words. You better be able to back all of that shit up if you two start seriously talking.

this outlook is rare because that's not a girl.

You can tell a bitch anything. You think you're being honest but she's heard that shit before. Don't tell a bitch that you're different, show her. If you sell her a line you aren't doing anything all those other guys didn't do. I never tried selling a line to a bitch before because I ain't eloquent or original. I put myself in their lives and showed them I was better. Got plenty of ass. And I got it from chicks that didn't give it up very often. They all thought I was different. That I would never do that to them. I never said I was different. They got the idea from the fact that I was better than the rest. They thought they were going to get the prize. They got dick and shown the door. Ev r n tally I found one that I could trust. So I married her.

>lways hug me and always keep some form of physical contact with me but i can tell they arent interested in dating me. Some even stated that fact themselves. Why do they do it then?

i can literally see the fat beta that you are

She thinks you are a total pussy.

She likes being treated like shit, and she is using you to make herself feel better about life because she is a cunt.

If a girl doesn't reply when you pour your heart out like a fag, she will not only never fuck you, you probably freaked her out and she is out sucking some assholes cock to get back to reality.

Im 15 pounds underweight

A lot of girls do want bad boys, it's usually young girls who are like this, when you get older and they realise they won't be young forever some of them will settle down with a nicer guy.
It's hard to tell you this because I don't know their personalities.
I'm whatever you want me to be you beautiful user.

Yep and that balance lies in just making one's own opinion calmly but loudly heard. Repeatedly if necessary. That's enough to escape being a pushover in most (but not all) cases.

lol I do have friends that are girls, except the difference between them and you is, they have lives, interests and hobbies. Instead of being a boring bitch who either sits on instagram all day or gossips, that offer nothing in a relationship which is why they need a guy who brings all this extra 'excitement'.

OP, ignore all the Betas in this thread. Majority of girls do not want a 'bad boy'. Only sluts do. She'll be thinking about what you sent, or doesn't know how to reply. Good luck Sup Forumsro

Sounds like she's tired of being treated that way. Ask her, OP.

not everyone has read receipts on, retard

The majority of girls are sluts, this is the era of hookup culture.
>That sounded so cringe but it's the truth

Some girls like to be with immature guys because they find it fun, but once they go through multiple failed relationships, and they get older, they decide to settle with Mr. Nice Guy, except by this point, many don't want a used up slut, which is why their is an epidemic of angry single women, and why feminism is a movement.

Yeah. It's weird when soppy shit occassionally works, but in general it's not advised. Be more concise and detached next time. You don't have to be Chad McThundercock in order to find someone you connect with, otherwise almost all of my friends wouldn't be and comitted relationship and the only Chad flies through slanks and generally has massive anger issues.

Depends which age, depends on the specific person in question, etc.

> Sup Forumstards fell for my bait and this thread is still going
Idiots

you can't. it's not how it works. girl want man, first. you can be nice later, first just be man, like this guy

As a 21 year old the hookup culture is everywhere around me but I'm settled down with my childhood boyfriend of 9 years, it's very strange to me.

Unfortunately OP, women who are used to being treated like shit, must always be treated like shit in some way. That text, unfortunately, was probably seen as pathetic to her. She's either going to be obsessed with you, or not care. Looks like she doesn't care, should have played the more confident/cool card.

is that armenian?

Cause thats fucking creep bro.
If youre going to be fucking her you shouldve just said "same af"

Checked

To be honest with you - they think you're gay. Seriously.

You fucked up. Never use texting for this sort of thing.

Jesus i think you're right

Tell her this
"Fuck off with your sad shit you let people treat you like that because somehow you like it it makes you feel you're not being ignored but i am here and I'm not ignoring you so you either send nudes right now or gtfo and keep yourself stucked to people that treats you like shit because i feel like im wasting my time here"
She wont send nudes but you'll keep her thinking about you and feel attracted to you or she'll stay away from you but at least you wont look like a beta male faggot, good luck op sorry for the bad english

lmfao, you know nothing about me. quit being a salty virgin just because you can't get girls due to your boring shitty personality

i pity you

You don't want her anyways, she's got too much emotional baggage, goy. The ladies want a gentleman with an edge. Stop texting and go out on dates with the only talking in between those dates are on the phone, no texting. You're a busy guy, OP. That's like telling her she isn't a priority in your life, they dig that shit, goy.

>plays the virgin card.

This is how I know you're a basic bitch, because you imply a womans only worth is sex, for you maybe, but I'm more interested in better and more interesting girls than you.

Also, I already said you are boring, don't copy me.

>being this self conscious.

Yes op wants here the girl with low self estime are awesome in bed and they're willing to do any weird shit you want

send this: but enough about me, how do you feel about anal?

These are the chicks I love. They fuck you so desperate and want you more after you leave, but this ain't how you get em

you're so defensive it's embarrassing. you can be interested in as many girls as you want, none will want you

>virgin

anyway, i'm done replying to you. i'd get more sense from my toaster

enjoy being a virgin till your mid-30s

>thinking some beta virgin on Sup Forums is going to offend me

She showed that to all her friends and they all laugh about you.

Stop posting b8 and kys

She's probably just having a monster shit and hasn't had time to reply, don't sweat it.

She doesnt like you, get over it- move on

Greentext your method

>VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN YOU'RE A VIRGIN LAWL

not even him but come on you daft cunt, you're making yourself look stupid.

kys

w

OP you're obviously going for the wrong sets of tits. Go find some normal girl that's in your league and interested in the things you're interested in. Don't let Sup Forums corrupt your world view; there's no such thing as 'alphas and betas' they're just mentalities. alphas have confidence, betas don't. Just look at your better attributes and say 'she would love that about me' and then approach a grill in real life and pretend you know what you're doing. statistics show flirting works better than just having good looks, if you buy into that kinda thing.

read this OP

ima keep talkin like a nigger till you love me

Dubs speak the truth. THey're just good for being fucktoys, no more, no less.

You act like its hard to get laid nowadays lol, its not. Plenty of girls that are either easy, sluts, into hook-ups, there is plenty. So that comment is just outdated now.

The fact you think if I was into them suddenly I'd have more merit, shows you have no values and this is why you'll never be in a normal relationship.

>inb4 you lie and say you're married or some shit.

Op this is obvious bait. Even if it is trust me that she is baiting you in that case.

>asking for real advice from Sup Forumsros an expecting a serious answer
Wewreaction.png

Not OP.. but the whole consensus is that women enjoy being abused and like badass shitty boyfriends... does this formula work for women with self esteem issues with a history of self harm? Or is this a whole different ball game.

>why do girls never date the nice guys

Enjoy being a used tampon.

Greek you dingus.

his last message says dread 8:50 on it

You don't have to treat a bitch like shit to display you have a backbone and are interesting.... BUT HOLY FUCK FAGGOT YOU PEN SOME BETA ASS SHIT.

Don't listen to them OP, you did the right thing, girls do not actually like to be treated like shit. Let it sit and give her some time before you make yourself seem too clingy.

Hi leddit.

Because beta ass dudes interpret being subservient and weak around women as "nice".

There is a difference in being "nice" from a position of dominance, and being "nice" as some pathetic tactic to compensate for how boring, ugly, or beta they are.

>armchair psychology
get out niqqa