So, Sup Forums, just finished ripping a spider's legs off for fun. Honest question : does this make me a bad person...

So, Sup Forums, just finished ripping a spider's legs off for fun. Honest question : does this make me a bad person, and if so, why?

inb4 edgy
inb4 moralfags

Yes, because if your enjoyment comes from the destruction of others you're... No wait, what am I on about? You've come to the right place.

Welcome, Sup Forumsrother.

kek. I've had sadistic tendencies my whole life, and I'm confused cause I've had a relatively easy life and a good upbringing.

Psychopathy doesn't have any external stimuli, form what I remember; you either are or you're not.

But here's the thing, I don't think I'm a psychopath. I have reasonably good social skills, I am in a genuinely loving relationship with my girlfriend and have felt emotions such as guilt and fear and remorse before.

It's probably more of a spectrum than people give it credit for.

Ah. You happen to be quite knowledgeable on the subject, thanks for the help.

This is Sup Forums, dude. I'm making it up as I go along.

Your lie happened to be grounded in truth. There is a psychopathy spectrum. Anyway, I was just curious as no one has ever found out about my sadistic tendencies and I was wondering how I would be perceived if someone did.

I hear there are girls who are quite into it, from... you know, friends.

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

>also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

That would seem to apply to you.

OP here.
If you're going to troll, at least make it good.
This thread was supposed to be me finding out if I'm a bad person or if I'm not alone.

Oh and btw, tits or GTO

*GTFO

>only applies to attention whorls

So, you right? Otherwise you wouldn't have said youRe a femanon.

>youRe

At least people are trying now.

>oldfag
>right to post on this website
>slut shamed

Fuck off simpleton, TITS or GTFO is so you can't use your gender to get backing from all the desperate virigins in here. There are no girls on the internet, to claim your a femanon and not post tits MEANS YOU'RE NOT WELCOME you dumb tramp.

damn straight. While we're at it, any more animal abuse stories, guise?

TITS or GTFO applies to you because you have announced that you are a femanon for no reason
Which by the way we all know you aren't but just in case.
You are attention whoring
You are scum that needs validation from men on the internet for this you are a worthless cunt so
TITS or GTFO of our board you shitcunt fuckpig waste of beer

You aren't a bad person for killing a spider OP just don't take it further than insects and alls good

Lots of newfags falling for bait ITT...

You ever tapped an ant with a lit cigarette?
I know it feels pain, and the ease of it makes it... Not special. I can't stand against animal abuse with all my heart.

I get it. Got any stories to tell?

>from what I remember
Where do you remember this from? This is an ongoing topic of debate and there's no way to prove this statement

What a waste of a cigarette
You should be ashamed user

He already said he made it up, user. Chill out.

TIts or gtfo exists for people who start their post saying "femanon here" you stupid cunt; it's a way to verify your claim, if you want to look at it that way. You don't get your female privileges until you confirm that you're actually female. Then everyone just asks for ass&pussy

Not really. Was on a walk with my dog, he rushed somewhere and I didn't really register it. The dog attacked a mouse or something and left it hyperventilating and curled up. I spent minutes watching it, thinking; is it faking? Is it going to recover? Is it in pain?
I poked it with a stick, we walked away out of sight and came back in case it was just scared. It hadn't moved and was still breathing. Poke more. Dog didn't give a single fuck about all this.
I decided it wasn't going to make it, and I've never killed a mammal before. I got a rock and tried to bash its head in where it laid. I fucked up and the thing ran in a circle SCREAMING.
Dog just bit its head and finished what he started.
I feel equally bad and nonchalant about how another life was completely dependent on if I had pulled the leash one second earlier. I feel equally good and nonchalant about not letting it suffer longer.
I guess pain and death are small things that we make big when it concerns us directly. 100% not trying to be edgy.

Caught another in the ash, I smoked that bitch.

/thread

/thread indeed

Go get help. Before your cravings get worse.

moralfag detected

WHY was it fun, in your opinion? Was it like deconstructing a scale model or was it something else.

OP again, it was pure sadistic pleasure. Knowing another living thing was suffering because of me.