AMA

AMA

24 hour duty
11b
Spc e4

hows life user

Is a community college scholarship worth it?

Sucker .. I had duty Friday (USMC E3)

Multicam?

Your 11B with duty?

What division you in? 101st 11b checking in

Check'd

Quit bitchin pvt. Your not supposed to have electronics out on duity anyways

So do you fly the drones or is it your job to take care of the drones?

Why didnt you join the Air Force instead, I'm guessing you had to get your ASVAB waived to even join

I thought you had to be an NCO to get 24 hour duty unless you fucked up pretty bad.
13F
E-2
Nasty Girl

I used to be a 13F but the Army was so retarded that I could only handle 4 years

Literally waiting at the CQ desk all day until after the meeting at 1600 and then starting our workday

you're going to get put on 24 hour at least monthly

Can't waive an ASVAB. Well maybe in the army

How's middle school?

Because the air force is gay as fuck.

Trips nice

Not too bad, got a baby due in a week!
I go to college right now for environmental science
Yeah, multimedia
Task force attatched to 3ID, a lot of my buddies are in 101, few just left on deployment. Strike, rakkasan?
E4 does as e4 do
117 GT score. If I wanted to be a pussy without the surgery, I'd went airforce

Nah fam, 1st Bde Bastogne. Strike went to Iraq, some rakkasans are deploying too. Some of bastogne are going to Djibouti on an ARF mission. I'm lucky enough to go soon.

In the real army, 24 hour duty is 1 NCO, 2 Joe's, private
Going on 5 years now. It's not bad, nap in shifts
2nd time this month because I'm having a baby, don't have shit for me to do, wife is high risk
Lunch is good sometimes
We're hitting up Afghanistan later in the fall, we're a task force so we can't stand alone, we're most likely going to be attatched to 4ID. Also, balls. Nuts.

How is it? What is your duty like?

Everyone pulls guard, no one surrenders.

Infantry

Those boots are done son. Get urself some Danners or Oakleys. They wear like regular shoes. U don't see senior NCOs wearing those boot camp socks. Don't fuck up ur feet. Ur gonna need them. Hooah!

How about that jrtc rotation we just finished.

POG life fucker!

Five years! U should be at least Sergeant. Get ur ass in gear. High speed, low drag. Hard charger. All that shit. Your chain setting u up for failure? Fuck them. Find a hard charger and follow suit. Hooah!

You mean shitshow 2016? yeah i remember. What batt you in fam?

First time around and it was just awful. No Slack, you?

Don't you hooah me. I use these in garrison, got black hawk pair for rucking/field
Been to jrtc once, NTC twice, much rather NTC
Fueler? Cook?

Above the rest

That rotation was a complete mess. Worse than anything I've ever done.

Got points, got WLC/BLC whatever, just waiting for the board, had knee surgery lately, couldn't walk for a while, don't feel confident to take a PT test and have my run suck ass, working on it now with physical therapy, I am at a 1420 2 mile, but I was 1310, working to get it back to look better

hahhaah you guys got fucked up in like 2 days

Mandatory union smoke break

why aren't you doing muh country good and killing some brown people that worship sone dirty brown god

my company was like the only one at 70% strength in the brigade at one point. But thats because our commader is a pussy.

We have no funding for war. When we deploy, we use ping pong guns

Officers as a whole were the cause of the most casualties

Why are you full of shit?

Why do you guys have an MOS for each weapon? I find that really fucking weird

Well most support weapons anyway

Sup, I'm in this shithole too. Pog though.

I see you trolling. I'll bite

Mos, your job. What you do. Like 11S is submarine door gunner

11ODTS is spaceshuttle door gunner/orbital drop shock trooper,

11W is horse whisperer. Mainly in the old guard

24 hour? Which post? What's your staff duty number, I'll call you and report one of your soldiers getting a DUI

what does an 11b even do during peace time?
if your not out in the field are you just like a dangerous maid? i've been wondering about this for a few weeks

Fort campbell, I'm not on duty though just on lunch. Rear d life because everyone is in iraq and Im a broke dick so I'm here.

robert meyer.

I had a buddy there, do you know a Hammond, tall, big white guy, brown hair, just had a baby?
Generally clean weapons, be a janitor, GI company, gear lay outs and gear reclaim. Pt in morning, gym at lunch, play basketball until released. If we have nothing to do, we'll play basketball as a platoon or company

?

Nah, I'm in a pog ada unit man

Last I heard you're Infantry had specific jobs such as Machine gunner or part of a mortar team.
Why don't they just Specialize all mother fuckers in everything that the infantry does.

Nasty Girl so been wondering what daily grind is like for active duty in different MOS.
Y'all ever mix it up and play soccer or something? I'd rather be turning a wrench than getting my ass kicked at basket ball

11c is mortar, long time ago, like 2006ish?, we had 11M and 11H, mechanized crew and hunter killers.

A saw gunner is an 11b, just has a saw, weapons squad is weapons squad, just 11b with a gun team. I'm a Grenadier, I use the 320, I'm still an 11b. Mortars are the only ones with special stuff, 11C

11b

0530 PT first call
PT 0630 - 08
Hygiene and eat 08-0930
0930 formation, Mondays are motor pool
0950-1130, morning tasks, clean weapons or lay out or classes
1130-1300 lunch
1300-1600 wrap up tasks, go to gym, play basketball
1600-1700, common areas, wait for release. Clean

So... What happens If a support weapon goes down does every soldier know how to use that piece of equipment effectively?

You know how I know someone is legit when they say they're in the military? It goes like this.

You're in the military? What's your MOS and unit?

Response:

ACRONYMS ACRONYMS ACRONYMS.

Love you bros. Stay safe out there.

Not bad at all, I miss waking up for morning PT in a formation even if like half the people around you are bitching about not wanting to do it.

During training you are trained on every weapon system, 240b, m19, 50, 249 etc, every infantryman knows how to load, shoot, clean, take apart and put back together the infantry squad weapons. I can be a Grenadier today and a 249 gunner tomorrow and be just as proficient and accurate, we get 3 months of training basically on how to operate and use those weapons.
Yeah, 11b1o here, just waiting for COB tomorrow so I can get an ETA when tasks are done so we can CM to our new AO and conduct new TLP for the BN to get it all squared away for us, hopefully S1 gives the news of leave or give us TDY somewhere

If you're in camp warrior at ft Polk right now, get off your fucking phone, soldier. And don't forget your fucking eyepro.

Bitching about doing it, hung over, people taking a morning shit, smoking around the smoke area, people sleeping in the company... nostalgia

If I got orders to fort polk, I'd decline the orders and take my discharge. But I got my eyepro, thank you

That's fucking awesome. I have been mislead about you boys south of our border.

Fuck that shit. Our first parade is usually 07:45 and get cut away for the day anywhere between 14:00-17:00 (Brit)

the hang over thing aint nostalgia that shit is still pretty real today

why aren't you a faggot like me?

god damnit private right time right place right uniform

11 b is bullet catcher.

how does it feel to be a bullet catcher

ugh army is so gay with their stupid abbrev.'s

What'd you hear?
Damn brits, getting the good good
I'm telling SMA on you.
Idk, how is being a cum catcher?

How's it going?

Your greatest ally or worst enemy, however you look at it.

Got time to get a meal, aka just bought an SKS.

1/327 reporting

Ayyyyy

Is This OP? didn't we have this convo above?

11b CPL
have points and promotable just waiting on BLC

Yeah, it's op, what were you told about it tho

At least you're not in the field. Would rather be in duty. Where I'm at it's 1 nco 1 Joe, no electronics, someone has to be standing at all times.

Are you a cpl who wants everyone to stand at parade rest when talking to and remind everyone you're a cpl?

That sounds like the harder way not the smarter way

Definitely not. People used to be like that here, then they got their stripes taken for not being promotable

Just that a soldier in the Infantry gets taught one job and one job only. For example, A machine gunner can only do that job or a grenadier only ever knows that job. The Sergeant who told me that must have been misinformed

Yeah, everyone is trained, if one man goes down, you can replace them, we learn the job of the man 2 ranks above us

Just like Canadians. Do you guys use the same fire wall technique when it comes to taking an enemy Pos. Such as Section attack or a platoon attack?