You fucking beta faggots wouldn't last five seconds against me. You're looking at a bodybuilding champion...

you fucking beta faggots wouldn't last five seconds against me. You're looking at a bodybuilding champion. How much can you bench? squats? deadlifts? Hahaha.

Every day I wake up at 6 am, start lifting, while you jerk offs are masturbating to anime. Fucking cucks. I fuck your girl and I rule your world. :)

Muscles can never fix a jacked up face.

Still looks like manlet i would handle while fucking his gf

Bring it faggot

talk is cheap

/thread

you can fuck my girlfriend...i dont have one.

pic related; everyone on this board except me

My wife has endometriosis so she doesn't really enjoy sex.

Kek. Muscles don't mean u can fight faggot

But wait OP, if i train for speed more than you do for strength, which i do, and have better perception than an immobile pile of muscular tissue like you with no mobility, and can sure as shit take a punch from an alcoholic ex marine father, dont you think if i land more hits than you i could kick your ugly ass???

You got muscle but still look like the IT guy who is only known by woman for fixing their computer.

Hey Elise, you seen the IT guy he looks so ripped. Yeah but he got that autistic look, i heard he wanted to join the army lol!!! Haha i bet he plays WoW a lot.

That is you nigger

Not op,but i think its better to have muscles and not knowing how to fight versus having no muscles and not knowing how to fight.

I have to go to kickboxing in five hours.

That guy couldn't do what I do. With his short arms he would get knocked out moving in. He looks stiff as a board and probably throws punches at 14 miles an hour.

Same here annon, life is shit isnt it?

>Beta faggots
Everybody on Sup Forums is a beta, you're no different
>Wouldn't last five seconds against me
implying anybody is near enough as retarded as you to fight you
> You're looking at a bodybuilding champion
You know your life is going downhill when you brag about having muscles on Sup Forums
> Fucking cucks. I fuck your girl
Nobody is a cuck on here, since nobody on Sup Forums has a girlfriend
> I rule your world
You don't rule shit, you fucking four eyed prick

plus your glasses look like shit, they're not even cool looking glasses, they look dumb as fuck

kill yourself before you spread your autism to anybody else

i wouldn't last 5 because id shoot your ass in 2 cause im a fucking American you faggot

this nigga

So you have zero cardio from all the creatine and shit reflexes.....anyone that has fought anytime would bust your weak ass knees

Lmao then there's me little chinese boy who's done mantis taiji for years an got the super lean Bruce lee body:P

looks like this roid fueled gym rat has the downs. kek

Lmao
>bodybuilding "champion
>fat stomach

Sure bro.

Whoa.... settle down there bobblehead.

You are arrogant, but I will give you an answer because I lift for few months now. I'm tall so I'm bad at bench, only 130kg (1rep). I squat 160kg (1rep) and deadlift 250kg (1rep). That's it
I'm a beginner in strength and use a 5x5 programs.

Punch the shit out of anybody and you'll go to prison. Bubba's penis head is bigger than your actual head, you'll know that very well cockwomble

>Come up with a Haymarket or something your monkey arms swing into due to motion restriction in arms
>Slip around you and grab your head from the top
>Pull you back and throw you down
>Stomp you in the throat

I've seen it happen even though op is bait

>can sure as shit take a punch from an alcoholic ex marine father,

lool white trash doesn't scare me

if these women loved u guys they'd like u bang other women.

>lool I'm so cool you cant take anything from me cause there's nothing to take!