Who's going to win the war? My money is on the russian after today

Who's going to win the war? My money is on the russian after today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ekEYBZkzt8
youtube.com/watch?v=NUhWij84rOg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> English victory

It wasn't.

>be england
>have your game won
>don't

>Pyrrhic victory
means a hollow victory

rip nigel

I'm in tears
>Hard to Kill Rodgers
fucking dies
great OC OP

who /wantsUEFAtobroadcastthefighting/ here?

>My country doesn't qualify
>Still best euro in years

PSG fans and BBB and Torcida against Turks tomorrow 2bh

The Irish havnt even arrived yet. We got this shit

>1000+ slavs
what are you on about, it's always like a dozen of russians chasing 100s of bongs left and right like it's some bizzare disney cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=4ekEYBZkzt8

I really want a hooliganism table here. We might have a chance of coming at the top of that, though mainly on number of fight than how good we are.

Where do you get this?

Odkud ti ova informacija?

Oh crap, are the Hajduk loonies going to the Euros? Dis gonna be gud

really it should be an initial English decisive tactical victory accumulating to a decisive Russian victory at the stands

>england
>regular lads who sit around drinking carling all day and engage in some cheeky banter
>russia
>send ex-spetsnaz mma judo black belt siberian gulag warriors along with a battalion of T-90 tanks to destroy the city of marseille

>P$G "fans"

You mean the Kop of Boulogne is back together?

Its because your real hooligans are there. When 2000+ of ours have had to surrender their passports during the tournament. They are beating up lads on tour, not hooligans

What would it take to really tip things over into insanity? ISIS? A Russia/Ukraine match?

Being Slavic Is Like Being Given A Gift From God.

An advanced super race, with their own languages, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of imperialism and West-European stupidity. Strong economies, strong armies, strong nations, the proud Slav stands armed and ready to defend his pure nation from the wraths of sub-human, Germans, Turks, Anglos, and other sub-human, animalistic, Western animals. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Slavic warrior.

With dual histories, one from the great Slavic warriors, discoverers, inventors, and intellectuals and another from the grandeur of the Slavic masters of Eastern-Europe I can proudly stand tall and say I am proud to be Slavic, and I will love my land until the very last day.

Long live the Slavs.

what the fuck is wrong with white people?

some media say the Boulogne Boys were already fighting the eternal anglo in Marseille.

after all these years of banishment they are hungry.

Having the english, welsh and irish in one city.

>French Units Involved
>Drunk England Fans
I kek'd hard at that

If ISIS did anything it would turn into a full blown racewar

Who are you and what have you done to my sides

This.

Also, add to this there is no gay genes among Slavs. Being gay is a genetical deformation spread among Anglos.

naw man it was 200 russian men dressed in all black with knives bbc said that they wouldn't lie would they

>20 good men

>200
I'm pretty sure it was 20

Kek'ed

They can't keep getting away with this!

I read that was a Russian earlier.

>strong economies

fucking lol, couldn't make it past that

I'd stick a tenner on Northern Ireland and Poland. That's a tag team I could get behind.

Thought it was a Russian tbqh

Bucket hat screams russian

>1:49
>youtube.com/watch?v=4ekEYBZkzt8
brutal

Old enough to have been there. The film you posted was the worse it ever got and it's still more civilised than just the shit we've seen in France by now, two days into the tournament.

>person names a .gif whatever he wants
>must be true

jesus

>BBC reporter

more like 2 russians who didn't put their knives in the bin

REKT

That lad has found his weapon of choice, bet he's still hanging on to it right now

were these riots worse than the ones in '98?

Don't claim innocence here. You guys are HATED as tourists around Europe for a reason. Drunk, loud, and completely classless. Not all of you, but way too many

*the worst it ever got

KEK

The only way this semen slurping sport would be any fun to watch desu. (to be honest)

>send ex-spetsnaz mma judo black belt siberian gulag warriors along with a battalion of T-90 tanks to destroy the city of marseille
>youtube.com/watch?v=4ekEYBZkzt8
>1:49
kek spot on, clearly an ex boxer

>that guy at 0:34 trying to get everybody hyped up

I fuck a lot of slags whenever I take my summer vacations in Greece. So I dgaf.

These groups could really do with some kind of battlefield tactics and logistics support units to maximise damage.

Lol I noticed that. Great punch. That dude looks like he can fight

lol'd
but they did actually invent a lot of things, and we have them to thank for the space race.

Sitting here in the middle of the night discussing English and Russian retards turning a shit, poor city in southern france into ruins

what a strange world

>not a single photo or video of any of that outside of like 50 fans chasing fat Brits inside of stadium for a minute
didn't they also report that our fans were kicking women and people in wheelchairs? No photos of that either

the niggers of europe are the niggers of europe

yeah

the plastic chair is ineffective used as a missile

ranks are poorly formed, no cohesive front presented to the enemy

CROSSFIT
R
O
S
S
F
I
T

This. There's a reason for Cops, regular frogs (including ultras from two clubs that hates each others guts), arabs, russian and whatnot to ally against the eternal anglo.

Yeah you don't, but the locals hate the Brits. No real problem with the rest of the Euros

actuallly looks like hes using his knee there

The tactics are extremely simple imo, and you can take a bit from the Romans;

The biggest lads go in front, while the others stay back holding the line throwing beer bottles, rocks and handing chairs to the big lads.

last time I went to marseille there was rioting too
that was somewhere in the 2000's, on the french national holiday

Its strangely comfy. It was the same with the London riots.

>thousands of scousers arrive in marseille via £5 ryanair flights
It would be like a horde of orks storming the city

He did, possibly a kick boxer.

Don't forget Russians have been fighting wars piss drunk since forever, drunk russian>drunk brit

R U S S I A
U
S
S
I
A

>yfw putin has been training hooligans to delete west scum and mussies

This kraut

This statement is so profoundly true, on every level.

This is better than the football tbhfam. Fuck the Euros, fuck the World Cup, just have a month long city-wide fight, broadcast it on telly. The commentators will be some old school ICF and Bushwacker blokes, and they can fight it out between themselves as well. Then we get some Guardian columnist to go "look at these working class thugs. Makes me ashamed to be English. Notice there's no muslims though" to make the middle class not feel guilty watching it.

Believe me when I say that Marseille has seen FAR WORSE than this.

And even then, nothing of value would have been lost.

I suspect the French governement to let this nonsens happen so insurrance companies can then rev up their taxes. Maybe i'm a bit paranoid.

In any case, enjoy the show, it's on the litteral house.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUhWij84rOg&feature=youtu.be

fun starts at 6:30

>Daily mail starts an offer that if you can prove that you've ever been banned from a pitch they'll give you a free flight

England reannexing its rightful clay.

It's strange. The English can produce some of the best human beings possible: smart, talented, classy, etc. and some of the worst trash you can imagine. It's puzzling

Just heard Tommy Hatcher's on his way down to France. He's a fackin animal.

i'm guessing this is the corteo leading up to that big chase on the square where the anglos ran away domino effect style

I don't understand.
Those Russian fans can afford travelling to Europe(worth 3 monthly salaries), and for those that don't know: normal Russians don't even have passports.
Yet they end up rioting

This is why we love Sup Forums.

war is fun when it's just a big fist fight with some lads throwing garbage around

>nothing of value would have been lost.

You've never been to Marseille. Believe or not it's actually a nice place to live

absolute madmen
>travelling from paris to marseille just for beating the eternal anglo

Russians travel. I've been to the Dominican Republic many times, and it's crawling with them, so much so that the signs at the hotels are also in Russian

Englel getting BTFO on and off the pitch by the Reds

Even fucking Brazil managed a more orderly tournament lmao

dude, russians travel

I've seen them everywhere. Sweden, Finland, France, Turkey etc.

>In 2014, an estimated 40% of Marseille is now Muslim, and it is predicted that Marseille will become the first Muslim-majority city in France. Marseille also has the 3rd largest urban population of Jewish people in all of Europe.

What the fuck France

Most places do. You usually don't see them in Canada because they live literally in the middle of fucking nowhere

It's only a 5 hour flight from Moscow or St. Petersburg to Southern France and they travel a lot, what the hell are you talking about?

> You've never been to Marseille

Apart from every month when I get there on a boat from Ajaccio in order to do deliveries in all the PACA.
Also my accomodation is at Désiré Clary, near Belsunce court.
And I usually find some 420 @ the Gambetta alleys while i'm around

So yeah, I know this shitty town, maybe not as well as you do, but still. You can't tell me that you enjoy this shit.

I too have been to Crete where they have fur shops for Russian tourists, but those are all just oligarchs and such that launder some money (why else would you buy fur coats in Greece?)

However I wouldn't expect some oligarch's son in rioting.
With the current Rub-Euro exchange rates a normal Russian has to save up all his money to fly to Marseille and watch 1 game. It's about €250/month now I think.

Needs to be nuked.

>tfw all the worlds conflicts will never be solved this way

Also, our hooligans are all fucking banned so this is basically just unfair really, the French and Russians all have their actual hardcore ultras and we just have a couple of chavs who have drank too much Stella.

These odds are stacked.

>Russians think it's a good idea to attack the fans of whoever the fuck they're playing before every match
>host a world cup 2 years later

yeah, enjoy having your families murdered in revenge.

Some rich Russians do travel but the average Russian is piss poor unless you believe Rub-Eur exchange rates are western propaganda.

I don't understand how the absolute underclass of Russia still manages to come here.

>Expecting the French to not run away and surrender all the goddamn time

Why do those Russians wear short shorts? Looks gay as fuck desu.

It just became a joke at this point. Please find some oil in the quartiers nords and fuck my shit up senpai.