How do I cheat on a test?

How do I cheat on a test?

Other urls found in this thread:

24kupi.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start taking notes about a week before the exam and learm them by hard - no one will suspect a thing

there's a way you can do it, but it takes a lot of prep and learning, are you prepared?

the trick is to start practicing cheating weeks before the exam, and as you get better, try doing it without the notes, like, try to memorize the information so you have it in your head. they can catch you cheating with pieces of paper, but if you keep the cheat sheets in your head, they cant catch you lol

Find another test and get flirty with it. Buy it a drink or two and don't bring up the fact you have another test already. See where things go.

You can't be this autistic

>learn them by hard

fucking faggot

This

>lurking

thank you.

This method has worked everytime for me.

In class when the teacher says something about a topic, write that shit down.

Once you have a good solid 5 pages, memorize those answers.

Phase two look up terms and definition and memorize those.

Step three write the test with all the answers memorized. The teachers will never know and you'll pass everything guaranteed!

This^
Ive cheated on multiple tests per day with a very simular method

Study you dumbfuck

Here in india we bribe our invigilators starting from 500rs to 5000rs per exam

Or micro xerox the answers we need.

24kupi.com/

heres a real answer op

learn

Google glass may be the way forward...

>all these cucks telling you not to cheat

Fuck OP just take a picture of the notes on your phone. Sit towards the back of the class. Leave your shit on the desk so its not so obvious you are looking at your phone. Also dont just stare at it constantly. Just look at it when you need information

this