Yo Sup Forumstards

Yo Sup Forumstards.
Can an user tell me how to say "hello" in Nowegian?

google

>Can an user tell me how to say "hello" in Nowegian?
Hellno.

For real fo shizzle?
Wasted your chance to reply in a perfectly fucked up manner as I'd expected from here. But no you had to go all the way to write an elaborate and hilariously funny answer like this: "google".
Don't make me do the *slow sarcastic clapping* , don't make me do it.

Don't make me call for dubz, I need an honest answer, surely some norskfags must be around here somewhere?

It is 'kuk'

yea it goes a little like "oh shit waddup"

Sug pikk - formal version
Fittetryne - non formal version

>Sug pikk
Is that an informal style? I need a more colloquial method of greeting ppl.

Hello how do you do?
Gå å heng deg jævla fitteunge?

I usually use skinkerytter
But fittetryne works too

"Horebukk!" ('O' and 'e' pronounced like in 'omega', 'u' is in this case pronounced like the 'o')

Lykke til, ha det gøy! (Glhf)

"Kuk" is a rater formal form, not man young people use it, as its rather polite. Its like "good day". If you want to make and impression you say "Kuk suger"

The 's' and the 'u' is pronounced as the ones in "submarine".

Yeah kuk suger is like good day sir

It sounds much like cock sucker, typical euro language similiarities I guess?

A good phrase is "nehgervålltekt", equivalent in english would be "A beer, please", but watch out as it is rather pricey

Pronounciation:
NE (ne-braska)
hGER (ger-onimo)
VÅLLT (as in electricity; volt)
EKT (as in ectoplasma)

Invite someone really politely to sit with you is "schlenng revva neppo", just read it straightforward.

I love you = gut e fit e
Prononce u like "utah" and say "e" like the sund Fonzie makes

Kuk is like "dawn" and "suger" is "sir"

So thanks for all the suggestions, I thought for once I trust the internet but I have to go for one option. Which yould you recommend? It's basically meeting other pupils tomorrow morning coming over from Norway for a week visiting Poland and everyone should think of a short phrase to give them a warm welcome.
What's suited best for this situation? We're all around 16-17 years old, mixed male/female classes, because sometimes gender matters in certain languages. Japanese I know, but Norwegian is out of my league, so help me out Sup Forumslease.

good rul for remember this is ""gut"" inn te belly and "fit" someting tere,,, good luckk

Oh in that case i would go for
"Fossepotissendin"
More PC towards children

hej

That's swedish, dumbass

Did I actually get some help on Sup Forums? Can hardly believe it, but actually thanks to all the anons that replied. I'm gonna go with this one reply and just put in the rest of them for the lulz, in case there's some fucked up shit in there I can always blame it on you. Thanks again and have a good night! Or discuss further, it's up to you, but I'm out, peace!

"Pahkkisfitte" or "tissimunnen" Would probably be the best inn that case