sachi claim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sLg5POTvVzs
youtube.com/watch?v=f3f0rLlAhfU
youtu.be/WqnXp6Saa8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IktBnnBwAm4
youtube.com/watch?v=W_zisUSfWDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather my waifu snap my spine instead.

BRB killing myself

Shinoa claimed

Megumin claimed~

Nice one.

>always here

Best girl claimed!
any particular reason?
woah thats pretty hot!
>fucking 4 mb filesize limit not letting me upload my good shit

Shiki claimed.
Long hair edition.
>fucking 4 mb filesize limit not letting me upload my good shit
I know that feel

youtu.be/sLg5POTvVzs

Gee, I wonder why Sup Forums never talks about this album?

have fun

only every reason to hate someone

Reindhardt is best
>Kurumi

>always beautiful
>size limit
There's a good 35% of my folder I can't upload because size.

Vanilla, bun, and Syndra flavor please

I'm kinda dissapointed there's no reference skins like that, so many missed opportunities for Raiden Genji, Ash williams etc.

Vinyl claimed

Fucking come home faggot

All the more reason for you to start showing up more, hm?

Oh shit nigga getting on lol

>always appreciative

its so fuckin frustrating!!!
I'm still very confused as to what is going on
same! all of my awesome shit is so friggen yuuge it doesn't fit in tiny Sup Forums

Has to be done once in a while I guess.

Alright, scoop of vanilla ¿bun?, and...
Heh. HEHEH. EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

AND a scoop of Syndra

Perhaps I should in order to protect the purity of my beloved Neo.

In fact, I feel as though an apology to her is in order. Graf already gave me a short lecture on being their for Neo more than I have been.

What has the breast goddess been up to recently? Perhaps being more productive then I?
>Just trying to enjoy my days off from work

youtube.com/watch?v=f3f0rLlAhfU

QOTT: What 2 colors best represent your waifu in your opinion? Be it by their personality or simply design.
>Purple and gray.

Hello /jp/

Red and blue.

Brown and yellow

Green and Purple.

Dyahuhhhhhuhhhh

That's a tricky on. Neo has three colours. What do? Can I pick three? If not, pink and brown.

Purple and black

Same as usual, I'm at work at the moment.

>yellow and blue
>for obvious reasons

...And maybe it'd be nice to see you around every now and then. At least you take responsibility for it, you can't leave somebody as pure(and unstable) as her alone for too long now.
>

Akiko claimed

>try to play casual game of aram
>game get dodged 5 times
What?

what's good boys

I hate Rory, not much to not get

Probably red and black, unless clock can be considered a color

>mfw Sup Forums captcha
youtu.be/WqnXp6Saa8Y

herro, friend

goddamn it forgot image

I know, I know. Overwatch has taken up a fair bit of time and TS kinda meant that I didn't need to visit the threads as often. I really should come in more.

Luckily Neo is forgiving, anyway. Otherwise I probably would've been used as a testing dummy for all kinds of horrendous ice cream abominations.

>taking this shit this seriously

Green and Green!

switching to lurking

pink and white
hey

>not killing yourself.

Love is quite the serious matter

>Tried and failed like the faggot piece of shit I am.

>claiming yume
Red/Brown and White

deep.

Its a fucking cartoon.
Get a real wife.

Red and green
Oh, can I have some ice cream?
Genocide and blood and a bit of knife sauce?

Not deep enough, actually.

>3d
Fuck that.

That's disgusting. There's poop in those things you know.

Hello, haven't spoken to you in a few days. You good?

Too many dimensions.

why not both?
my fiance and i have the same waifu and she even is willing to cosplay her for sex and just wandering around the house

Little bit of Violence and Determination, too? Or will we be skipping that today?

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Yup yup, been good, don't worry sweetie~
>I just casually appear and disappear
Nah, let's skip that, I would like to try something new~

If i wasn't on a suicide watch I would try agaun.

woah are you okay?

Interesting combination and one of my favourite combos in MtG. Makes me think of someone impulsive and determined that can also take a calm and logical approach when needed.

Makes me think of someone who is golden on the inside but can't get acknowleadged. Nice combo for someone whose life sucks... drop out.

>1 off
I agree with 2 vibrant colors for her even if most people would relate her to black instead of purple.

Pink and brown... cute and unique combination that makes me want to eat ice cream.

Purple and black is such an aesthetical pleasing combination... I mean everything goes well with black but purple is love, and this combo has been related to darkness for a while.

Reminds me of the yellow and brown case but here the character is getting acknowleadged.

Thats... calm and natural?

Great combo that sounds innocent but not really... but you will want to hug her no matter what she does.

A waifu may be just what you need to give you a reason to live.

Good good.

>mfw A Moon Shaped Pool is better than Kid A
>mfw I'm lying
>mfw OK Computer was better than Kid A anyways

See

Holy shit dude. Maybe you need a waifu to help you through this.

Alright, my genociding darling. Your order will be right up. Killed any underworlders recently?

We always have free ice cream at Neopolitan's Dairy Kingdom.

woah. hey if you ever need someone to talk to talk message me on telegram
>QueenAsuka

It's alright, I've been using Overwatch to distract me from wanting to kill myself until August. And yes I'd say you're incredibly lucky, Juri would not nearly be as forgiving.
Juri has many different color palettes in the games, and most of em look amazing (cobalt blue+black, emerald green+black, etc etc) but by far I will always love her outfits that stick with the purple and black theme. Not only is purple my favorite color, but it just compliments her style and personality so well.

Yellow and brown case?

Kid A=OK Computer.

>Interesting combination and one of my favourite combos in MtG. Makes me think of someone impulsive and determined that can also take a calm and logical approach when needed.
Interesting analysis and very close, though it's more sheer detachedness than being logical. It's also part of her overall motiff of "Duality within one" or Yin Yan

Yup. How about you, Darling?
Every day~ Erasing and reseting it all. Kinda fun after a while.
How was your day?

Some interesting depictions of color here.

sue claimed

fear me

!
White and black.

here you go

Is Junkrat and Tracer a legiteamate answer to your question? I only found out how fun Junkrat is yesterday, which is a shame, considering it's ending today. Woke up pretty late, took and had lessons for three hours. Currently cooking food.

Welll, I do feel pretty bad that somebody came in and started posting the lewds, especially after I got my first Neo commission done. Overwatch has eaten up a lot of my time. Glad they actually pulled it off. Now I'm watching for BlizzTards to fuck up on Legion so I can finally drop WoW.

And fortunately Neo needs me to help serve the customers.

every time i walk in a dark alley

Just fine darling. I just use you people as therapy.

>namesync
Is this new?

Hi Juri! Nice to have some time to chat with you.

Hello my Greek friend.

Niv Mizzet did nothing wrong.

Dindu nuffin.

>panic

fucking awesome!!
thank you!!!

mandatory cc claim

pizza be in the oven
i repeat
pizza be in the oven

Since you like bleep what are your thoughts on Emalkay?
youtube.com/watch?v=IktBnnBwAm4

I will take a strawberry chocolate one.

Cobalt + black sounds amazing, green black is meh ish for me. Purple is probably the most ambiguous colour with a meaning that changes from culture to culture and even from age to age. Even then it represents rarity, bravery and dignity in most places.

Someone who has a golden heart but no one can acknowleadge it.

To be fair I like more the duality of blue and red than black and white.

Not as much as myself.

That makes me think of milk, cows and oreos.

You guys are all pretty cool, by the by. If im lashing out or acting like a complete asshole, well.. Maybe its ghe failed suicide.
Really sucks yeah? One moment its all good, next you're laying in a tub passed out with a knife along side of you. But one thing, you're a god awful pussy and can't commit. You also pass out from the pain because you didnt prepare properly. And what even was it all for.. No friends, no free life, nothing anymore.
That's what seperates me from you guys all happy and carefree or pretending to be. I decided to take the cowards way out for no reason but because Im a chicken shit that did not want to face life, i failed, and now I have to deal with the consequences.
Would I stop myself if I could? Yeah.
Now that all is said and done would I try again? Hell yes. I fucked up even worse then any other fuck up and now my life will be shit. As soon as I can escape watchful eyes I'm going to do it again. And if I fail again, I will keep trying until I succeed or am physically unable to do so anymore because I am the scum of the earth.

The only acceptable time those colors should mix.

No more pizza

Infinite loops are pretty cool.
>Homu

It was always too late.
Good.
My thoughts exactly.

always more pizza

kinda.
I got it ~2 weeks ago.
But i use my phone a lot so it doesnt show.
Dont burn it
youtube.com/watch?v=W_zisUSfWDY

>Not as much as myself.
Oh? Describe roughly how much you fear me.
If you don't do it properly I guess I shouldn't bother trying to scare anybody...

>bun

>To be fair I like more the duality of blue and red than black and white.
Me too, black and white is also a bit too cliche for that. It's more in the mix of old/new or western vs Japanese (Kimono with a leather jacket+Combat boots). She frequently wears a different coloured Kimono but the blue is her "main".

You probably shouldn't.

I can't imagine why this would be an appropriate decision.

You must defend the honor and purity of your waifu.
>Drop WoW
I'm surprised you haven't, just let it die like the entire MMO genre in general.
>Neo needs me to serve the customers
Juri needs me to.. uhm.. not get in the way while she's fighting/killing people? Oh, and maybe she might need me to not be -complete- trash in SFV.

i never burn my pizza
>list of things bad about the cod community
>love it