Yesterday I saw someone here on Sup Forums posting that you could hack peoples snapchat and view their sent and...

Yesterday I saw someone here on Sup Forums posting that you could hack peoples snapchat and view their sent and received pics online on this site
snapshet.tumblr.com/
I just tried it and it actually worked out! So please share pics and snap usernames

fuck off samefag

s a g e
a
g
e

It actually works, ty OP!

OP pls remove this before it gets patched. Thanks.

virus

No nigga you dont even have to download anything lol

sweet

Snapchat updated ages ago and looks different. Update your images and come back. Come on virus peddler, you're better than this. At least make your shit a little more believable

I can vouch that this is legit guys

Not having to download anything doesn't necessarily mean nothing is downloaded. I'll pass.

Uh yes? Java drivebys were fixed a long time ago idiot. Unless you're running windows vista and never updated your java then you're already fucked anyways lol

Well my loss, then, I guess. I'll look forward to the treasures you uncover.

whats her snap? :)

Yo this shit is like spam from the 90's straight outtta MySpace level gullibleness

Worked

Oldfag here, just tried it and can confirm its legit, quite slow though. I did it on my phone.

Report submitted for illegal activity

ye can agree that its a bit slow lol

What app did you download for the verification? And if it worked, why wouldn't you post an image? This bullshit is hilarious.

fuck you and your shitty bait. kys.

16 posts 9 posters
"Oldfags posts"
17 posts 9 poster

Yeah sure m8, it's fake

Another one of op's posts kys

tyty

>posts a nude snap as "proof"
>implies that this is a fresh hack
>timer is the old version from months ago

Are you really this autistic?

Dont know why some people are hating, it works.

right so when you hack a girls recent snaps they are all nudes... where are all the weird dog filter pics

Another old ass snap that was supposedly "hacked" right now. For real OP, I'm trying to help you get a more survey/ app download money. Throw out all your old images, the timer looks different now. This shit is sad, bruh

ty op it worked good

Because of you I come back to my house and beat up... bla bla bla; I appreciate you have a job, although dare I say not much of one, but why can't you just go to the public,spam other shit-tier sites.

yours faithfully,

White Knight / Newfag / Oldfag / Cancer

picture of finger in the eye ? wtf is this lol girls are so wierd

definitely a virus. Plus he's samefagging. Fuck this guy. He post the same thread everyday trying to get suckers to download his shitty virus.

it's not a virus bro u dont have to download stuff

awesome _:))

Thanks OP, it did indeed work.

I can't because of fucking surveys.
If this is legit, i expect pictures from the user
>liisa.broks
to be posted here pretty soon. If this is real, it's too good to not atleast take the bait.

Holy shit it worked

Shit its bait. Do be that stupid. Fuck this virus peddler.