/brit/

the family edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U
twitter.com/TIME/status/806476696257957888
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we killed the wrong hitler

>We also like to see how well you would present yourself to our customers if you were working for us, so please wear appropriate business dress to your interview

what did they mean by this?

ah yes, the irish victim mentality

We did it reddit

>Vote to leave the EU
>doing erasmus next year
>get free EU bennies

Macedonia rules the waves.

no thongs and board shorts, mate

The duty of the British man is to colonise desu and for that reason I will be moving to Spain when I'm retired

You mean we should have gone after his sister?

shirt and tie m8, the standard

The Irish scum wouldn't be sat on our table as equals, they'd be cleaning the plates and eating any scraps

his title is President Trump. get it right

The BBC is more biased than Sup Forums

*Former Yugoslav Republic of

whats going on in Sudan?

Screaming

Why isn't this on normal news

Lower middle-class is the true patrician social class and anyone who disagrees with me is a fucking runt.

macedonian pig-dogs

The president of USA is Barack Obama.

well.. obviously because Sup Forums is unbiased

does this really need to be said?

Spent the last 3 days playing Football Manager and watching One Tree Hill non-stop. I'm 24 years old. The absolute state of my life haha

>tie
its not a real job only retail

fuck off back there you mong

youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U
I'm a bigot lads

>playing Football Manager
is that a euphemism for being a nonce?

what store?

I've been playing the same song on repeat for three hours now.

you need to show them that you are serious and professional regardless even warehouse jobs expect this

yo dawg

Delete your lies and apologize.

shiet why r u following me around ?

Starting to think Trump is a meme

coles

my ballbag under the bottom boat on the left

>Britain could slash environmental and safety standards 'a very long way' after Brexit, Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg says

>The MP said standards that were 'good enough for India' could be good enough for the UK

as long as you wear shoes you'll be fine

When will we start calling Greece 'former Turkish republic of Greece'

Laughing at all the twats who bummed off him for years with >wow le based moggy xDddD

Possibly the most Reddit politician going

Do you not have a job?

Kek

The former Mercian republic of Birmingham

thongs are shoes i reckon

i already do lad. been at it for years

u n d e r r a t e d

never got the mogg gimmick

he's a posh cunt who goes around with his nanny

i mean wot

No it's a popular management-based football game. Like FIFA, but for true intellectuals.

Yeah but it's zero-hours contract shift work, and even though I've had ~30 hours per week regularly for the last 6 months, management have inexplicably decided to hire 5 new staff members at the same time, meaning my hours have gone down to about 15 hours per week. Now I've got loads of free time at the time where all of my friends, who have real jobs, are working.

>he thinks this is a shoe

Are you a graduate or do you just enjoy runting away with your life?

Good desu

ah yes ships

me after the club

downside i didn't think about before: having a job would mean i'd have to start paying attention to world events again so coworkers don't think im weird

twitter.com/TIME/status/806476696257957888

>taking the bait

HOWLING

so why doesn't she just like fuck off

it's not like she's british anyway

Business idea: instead of people who live in European Union countries getting European citizenship only people with European heritage get European citizenship

ex wants to meet for coffee
should i do it or no

>black woman trying to overturn brexit
why cant niggers just mind their own business? Fucking cunts just take take take but never give

time magazine person of the year 1938

>Have absolutely no interest in Ireland
>Mum was born in Belfast but moved straight away
>Mum has no interest in Ireland either and only holds a British passport
>I was born in England
>This somehow entitled me to get an Irish passport as a back up. Feel absolutely 0 connection to Ireland but it's nice to have a back up.

Surely you have some Irish in you lad? It's so lax on the rules.

GAS
THE
TAIGS
lads

nearly every country in Europe was an ethnostate 70 years ago
Now they pretend ethnicity doesn't exist

Yeah just finished my MSc, it was in a meme subject though and now I have no idea what to do with my life. Right now I'm living at home with no bills, so I save ~£800 each month. If I got a generic graduate job I'd probably save fuck all, might be worth it just to actually do something with my life though.

>Ermm like voting for brexit isn't racist lol wow why do we all get called racist for wanting to leave a trade block?!
>WOW FUCK OFF NIGGER

hmmmmmm makes me think

>yank flag
straight into the shitter with this one lads

I would like to say that team brexit are the stupidest and most idiotic people I have ever come across. It is a shambles and an affront to all that is decent.

Business idea: go to uni as a mature student and get a degree in mathematics, then become a maths teacher

How would they even know if you're wearing a thong?

i voted for it for racist reasons
a lot probably did
I want them out tbqh

Ermm sweetie Huguenots, 1066 and Danelaw x

Brexit has happened because over many years the tabloid press have duped gullible people into blaming the EU for this country's problems

what haircut should I get
sick of the bowlcut

How is /GF2016/ coming along lads?

hope his footman didn't hear you say that

Good lad, just want to offer you some advice whilst you're here because I kick myself every day.

I graduated and cos all my mates got jobs I thought I HAD to get one straight away.

Wish I'd took some time to live at home properly, save money and just chill out, there really is no fucking rush. Even at 30 you've got like 30-40 years left working.

Sorry if that sounds patronising but wish somebody had told me that.

Grats on the MSC, particularly if you're the psychology lad, you seem like a lad I wouldn't mind having a pint with.

unironically would heem the lot of them

someone answer me you rancid swine

Everybody I know who has become a teacher absolutely fucking hates it.

the EU is bad for many countries in europe

cheers man x

12 month dryspell at the end of this month desu

Being in the eu was the only way we could get away with have a preference for white immigrants over non white immigrants desu

Friend of mine got halfway there after graduating and decided he fucking hates kids

kek

no

Free the Blackman one

Tories got destroyed at the the stand in PMQs, Corbyn really is shit

can't believe that maggot rejected me

had to act like a complete normie faggot for THREE fucken interviews and he still has the NERVE to give me the old thanks but no thanks

would have been a good job as well. could have found meself a nice little flat and been well on my way to /gf2017/

yet here I am

just graduated as a teacher, do it - its not that bad.

yeah, heard stories of aussies going over to teach your louty british kids. Chairs thrown over the room, an emergency button where teaches rush in.

mm yeah, no thank you sweetie :) xx

My mates hate it. It sounds fucking awful.

>Parents don't respect you and think all their special snowflakes deserve all the attention
>Can barely teach because most time is just writing reports etc
>Nobody respects you, 'those who can't do, teach' etc
>The pay is fucking shite too

Literally why?

ah yes american universities

Getting worried gf 2016 wont pan out

>gf messages me "Hey xx"
>say "Hiya how's work? x"
>get back "Ok xx"
ahh yes, worthwhile conversation

David Lidington is shit for the tories. Why they've put Emily Thornberry forward is beyond me.

Should have been Dawn Butler, she's pretty good.

Ditch the haircut and grow a rat tail

my mam works for a uni and said its like that at university level too now
parents calling lecturers and abusing them for giving their precious child a bad grade

You got some kisses out of it so there's that

Yeah that's me, been posting about it a tad too obsessively on /brit/ because it's on my mind a lot. Met up with all my school mates recently and even the runtiest ones had stable jobs. Grandparents keep telling me things like "Oh I hope you find a proper job soon", meaning any £16k Mon-Fri 8-5 job. Parents aren't giving me any shit about it to be fair, but all the same I'd like to move out at some point because it feels like I'm going nowhere, hard to be a normie when you live with your parents in an unskilled job, even if you are saving more money than you would otherwise.

Still, hopefully be able to tough it out for now and wait until the right job comes along, ta for the advice.