Go to post what you get

Go to pictureswap.org/ post what you get.

God damnit

Aids

Not half bad for first try I guess

this looks a lot like bri-chan

I got pussy.

not one picture from the site

hey i got this one too !!!!

here's one with the fucking name on. happy?

First I got pussy, now ass.

when you "save image" if saves as the original filename dipshit. they're all from picture swap, but what the fuck do you expect when a bunch of people here are swapping pics there

Got me some buns

fake filename

i think thats a myth

Meh, its cool

KEK

stop reuploading images form this thread niggers

kek, I got that too.

go try it then jesus christ what are you a fucking neaderthal? "duh well i have feelings that are different"

baha glad one of u fuckers got it

You guys enjoying Dave Grohl?

why so mad

If you right click and save, it saves with original filename. if you click download it renames to pictureswap.png

lol so now that you've realized you're an idiot you're trying to rustle some jimmies? go to school kid, it's a monday

lmao

holy shit dude

MODS!

Quick note: if we all go right now, all we do is exchange pictures with each other and then come here and post them. We could cut the middle-man by simply posting random shit here.

not cp.

yeah, but you can literally go anywhere for nudes online and people here still count for them

so

Why is everyone uploading this?

Jail me

That's exactly my point, you idiot. Why give content to another site and not receive anything in return? So, fuck it, let's just post here.

What's the point of pictureswap?

I meant that one

i uploaded a picutre and then got it as "the last picture posted"

People from that thread only make up aroun 1/5 of people currently online on that website. So we're getting normal pics too.

Who uploads that kinda shit srsly

idk ive had that in my meme folder forever.

was expecting far worse..

my point is that you can't bring logic into a place like Sup Forums, because there is no logic here. people count. for nude pictures. that don't exist.

you idiot

It is primarily used to put images inside the tiny hole at the end of your cock. But it can be used for cryptography, too.

like cod infinite?

>Meme falls out of circulation
>Someone scrolls up his reaction pic folder to find one he hasn't used in a while
>Pics older one
>People remember older meme and possibly resave it
>Post it themselves later

mods

Trust me, people on other sites are much more retarded than here. Reddit, YouTube, Google, Yahoo, they are fucking retards all the way. If there's anybody behaving coherently, it's Sup Forums.

WTF?

basically yea

wtf

enjoy your vanning

Yeah? Mod here, whats up?

obvious underage girl in a cage?

obviously not!? Stop wasting my time!

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

I'M STILL JUST SOME BAIT IN A CAGE

nah, i wouldn't consider Sup Forums coherent. but if you think that you might need to seek some help

Sup Forums should just be a place to get nudes and pick on each other, not a place to have actual dialogue. if you think something going on here is correct or good you're probably an idiot

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Stop wasting my time!

Says the guy on Sup Forums

Looks familiar

i kekd

Anymore?

You sound like a redditor. Those people think everybody else needs to be institutionalized.

I actually had dialogue here. And it's funny you are calling me an idiot, when you;re the one who admits you don't understand shit,